This is topic Fight!!! in forum Living in Egypt at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=017849

Posted by mamasue (Member # 4691) on :

I'm bored today...... let's throw a few insults and start a fight!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Shanta Qadeema (Member # 9889) on :

can you do it over in the relationships section please, 'living' stays relatively free of all that crap.

You can throw a 'shan't' back if you like [Big Grin] I'm supposed to be planning a 2 hour lesson 1-1 tomorrow and my head hurts and I don't wanna do it, so if its a silly fight I don't mind joining in.

Posted by Momma Dukes (Member # 14252) on :

how about shutting off the computer and taking your fat ass for a walk if ur that bored.

Posted by Hibbah (Member # 12156) on :

^^^^ooooh, and let the fight begin.

Shanta... why do you have to be so stupid!!????
It's people like you that always start trouble on these boards!! And who cares about your stupid headache.... I'm far too important to take note of your banal comments!!!
I've got far more important stuff to worry about.... it's raining here and we've run out of mayonnaise!!

How's that.... are we on???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

Well I got into a.. ahem... heated debate at university today, so I'm all riled up. Let the fun begin, woo!

Since when has going for a walk lessoned boredom?

[EDIT: Puts £50 on Shanta (sorry Mama [Wink] ]

quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
how about shutting off the computer and taking your fat ass for a walk if ur that bored.

It's raining!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

we can't start a fight. you need specific people to start a fight. the only way we can attract them is by throwing their names into the thread.

Posted by Makbeta (Member # 14401) on :

Mamasue, I can't recognize you?! [Big Grin]

You've always been sooooo nice?!!

Posted by Sashyra8 (Member # 14488) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Mamasue, I can't recognize you? [Big Grin]

You've always been sooooo nice?!!

*kicks Makbeta off a high cliff and runs to hide away*

quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Shanta... why do you have to be so stupid!!????
It's people like you that always start trouble on these boards!! And who cares about your stupid headache.... I'm far too important to take note of your banal comments!!!
I've got far more important stuff to worry about.... it's raining here and we've run out of mayonnaise!!

How's that.... are we on???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yeah, that's right, hide behind your lappie and type bad things about me. Urm... if all you have to worry about is a bit of rain and some mayonnaise, its time you started thinking about other people for a change... erm.... bog this for a lark I can't think of anything else I'm gonna watch The Scorpion King on MBC Action [Big Grin]

Hey Sash, don't start with me! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Ok guys..... you win!!! I'm a lousy fighter!!!
Shanta..... love you really!!!
Kitty... you got your 50 quid....
I'm bore d with fighting... and I'm a big wuss really!!! [Roll Eyes]
I'll watch Judge Judy instead!!!

wimp [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Qadeema:
wimp [Wink]

Yes I'm just a big girls blouse really!!! [Frown]
Too much time on my hands today!!!
But.... I can throw a few insults, if you think it'd help!!!! [Big Grin]

you think you're a big girls blouse eh eh?

see this see this, this is a big girl's blouse (picks up shirt off sofa and waves 1 inch from mamasue's nose)

*mamasue rips the sleeves off the shirt*
There..... you can be a Georgia redneck now!!!!!

Picks apple pie off window-sill where it is cooling off and sticks in on mama's head...
... laughs - ha ha who's Mom n Apple Pie now...

[PS its not easy having a fight when this 3 minute rule thing keeps kicking in!]

Posted by Rumicrazieluv (Member # 12053) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Hibbah:
we can't start a fight. you need specific people to start a fight. the only way we can attract them is by throwing their names into the thread.

Naw, you just hint that you think you know something they think you know but you arent sure what you think they think you know but maybe if you know some of what they think you know that you know then maybe you might have a fight [Big Grin] [Big Grin] See how simple that is!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

*mamasue adds whipped cream to the apple pie and eats what's left*
You're a great cook, Shanta... even though you've got a face like the back of a bus, you wear big knickers, and your armpits smell!!
Told you I'm no good at fighting!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Such jealousy mamasue - me, me who is a Model - and who told you about the big knickers - that was a secret - who PMd you, print it here and let us all see.

Rumie... what do you know about me??? If you know what I think you know, and you tell who you think you'll tell....I'll tell everybody what I know about you...... even though you don't think I know what I know....I know it all ( I think!!)

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Naw, you just hint that you think you know something they think you know but you arent sure what you think they think you know but maybe if you know some of what they think you know that you know then maybe you might have a fight [Big Grin] [Big Grin] See how simple that is!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Well Rumi, I think its time you told EVERYONE HERE about what you did to you know whom, in the library with the candle stick!!!! Admit it!!!! [Mad]

by the way, I think I'm starting an argument here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=006933#000008

Posted by fish killer (Member # 15631) on :

I know some thread topic words that could start a fight [Smile] throw something in about orfi marriages.. that gets loads of people going [Razz]

I won't be joining in this time though cause I'm pregs and getting angry might make my waters break!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFiB7hLJNO0

little does she know, that I know, that she knows, that I know etc etc

quote:
Such jealousy mamasue - me, me who is a Model - and who told you about the big knickers - that was a secret - who PMd you, print it here and let us all see.

Ok... I'll just dig into my archives to find some filth....!!!
By the way... the apple pie was delicious!!!
And.... I've got the photos to prove about the big knickers... they're flowery too!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
I know some thread topic words that could start a fight [Smile] throw something in about orfi marriages.. that gets loads of people going [Razz]

I won't be joining in this time though cause I'm pregs and getting angry might make my waters break!

You cow FK you swore you'd never tell about my orfi to the camel farmer from that village near Aswan [Frown]
I'm gutted. Who else have you told, and if you tell anyone about the 20000LE I gave his cow I'll do for you... oooppppppsss....

quote:
quote:

Ok... I'll just dig into my archives to find some filth....!!!
By the way... the apple pie was delicious!!!
And.... I've got the photos to prove about the big knickers... they're flowery too!!!!

Aha now I know you're making it up. Who told you that? They're plain not flowery. [Razz]

[some of these 1976 tunes ain't bad... Howzat!]

*mamasue mops up FK's waters*
Shanta... I hope the farmer wasn't Mohammed!!!
If it was... he's mine.....leave him alone.....He swore he'll be faithful....we're getting married as soon as I can raise the money!!!you English women are all the same...
HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BTW... love that song!!!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

Well Rumi, I think its time you told EVERYONE HERE about what you did to you know whom, in the library with the candle stick!!!! Admit it!!!! [Mad]

by the way, I think I'm starting an argument here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=006933#000008

I confess... I thought that American Patriot was secretly Sarah Palin's husband doing a little PR so I called him on, names flew and then I beat him over the noggin in the chat room with the Queen Witches broom!! You know how us Americans are when it comes toPolitics, Sports, which Beer is better and who will win American Idol!!! [Big Grin]

Oh see what you've done ya big troublemaker, you are causing fights on ES. I am naming and shaming you ya Hibbah!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posted by weirdkitty (Member # 15365) on :

Whats this about Mohammed, the camel farmer from a village near Aswan??? You ladies better keep your hands off him! He is mine, I just need to send some money so that his brother Ahmed can have a life saving operation!
He promised me all his other wives are egyptian, and due to necessity of the family, so I know you two are lying, for I believe Mohammed's words over everything, because he says I should.

Rumi.... how can you take the name of Princess Palin in vain!!!
When McCain pops his clogs and she becomes president of the USA, she'll be the most elegantly dressed grandmother od an illegitemate child ever to become president!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Truly... the thought scares me shi tless!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

quote:
*mamasue mops up FK's waters*
Shanta... I hope the farmer wasn't Mohammed!!!
If it was... he's mine.....leave him alone.....He swore he'll be faithful....we're getting married as soon as I can raise the money!!!you English women are all the same...
HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BTW... love that song!!!

erm.... run out of gossip now .....

[Big Grin]

quote:
Rumie... what do you know about me??? If you know what I think you know, and you tell who you think you'll tell....I'll tell everybody what I know about you...... even though you don't think I know what I know....I know it all ( I think!!)

Ha !! If only you knew what I think I know (villian smirk).

Ok I will tell you the horrid truth- I am secretly a man pretending to be a women pretending to be a man who is voting for ....Colonel Mustard!!! [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Whats this about Mohammed, the camel farmer from a village near Aswan??? You ladies better keep your hands off him! He is mine, I just need to send some money so that his brother Ahmed can have a life saving operation!

WK.. the money isn't for Ahmed to have an operation! its for me, him and the baby to live the high life! We'll be shopping in city stars when the cheque clears! thanks for that!

Baby is moving alot! please keep fighting but do it quietly!

oh sorry FK - right Rumi you baggage - I'm gonna get you... hits Rumi over head with bag full of cotton wool...

You women are all fakes and losers!!!
I know your true stories.... MMD (my mohammed's different) told me about the women chasing after him and begging him to be with them!!
When I sent him the last lot of money, he told me about the internet cafe we'll be buying.... and it wasn't his fault our diving center failed... suddenly the demand for diving stopped in his village... I guess diving in the Nile never caught on!! And my heart really goes out to him, having to line up at the Western Union office with the other guys... it's not dignified!!!
He's got no reason to lie to me....I've met his family... and they all embeaced me as his future wife.... the 35 year age difference doesn't matter... age is just a number!!
I know the maid personally..... young Katya from Moscow.... she just tends to his camels!!!

Why was my post deleted... someone explain ... mod I didn't deserve for you to do that, what about deleting some of mama sues?

[joke for anyone a bit slow on the uptake tonight [Wink] ]

Get a life women!!!!!! Like me. [Big Grin]

(Well, erm, not really [Big Grin] )

quote:
oh sorry FK - right Rumi you baggage - I'm gonna get you... hits Rumi over head with bag full of cotton wool...

Ah unfair advantage!! [Mad] I live in suburb USA so I have no bags full of cotton wool
(Rumi stuffs her pseudo- down Ikea comforter in a bag and prepares to do Battle!!)

I knew you were the one that bought that cow, I was supposed to by it for my man- Ali Hussain Hady Ahmed Habbibi!!! It's on now I 'ave to buy the Bazzar in Dhabab for him now, I wanted to give him the cow as a symbol of our undying love!!! [Razz]

quote:
You women are all fakes and losers!!!
I know your true stories.... MMD (my mohammed's different) told me about the women chasing after him and begging him to be with them!!
When I sent him the last lot of money, he told me about the internet cafe we'll be buying.... and it wasn't his fault our diving center failed... suddenly the demand for diving stopped in his village... I guess diving in the Nile never caught on!! And my heart really goes out to him, having to line up at the Western Union office with the other guys... it's not dignified!!!
He's got no reason to lie to me....I've met his family... and they all embeaced me as his future wife.... the 35 year age difference doesn't matter... age is just a number!!
I know the maid personally..... young Katya from Moscow.... she just tends to his camels!!!

ROFL @ MMD- My Mohammad is Different

... and I still haven't planned that flippin' lesson - not much use you lot are you [Frown] [Wink]

catch u later Bill n Ted dudes...

Nobody want to start a fight today?? Ok... I'll watch the cross dressers fighting on Jerry Springer!!!!

Posted by egyptian7 (Member # 12215) on :

lol i am ready mamasue lol i prefer fighting in private not to offend any one from es

Posted by Ayisha (Member # 4713) on :

honestly you lot get a life, you spend 24/7 on ES while slagging each other off in pm's behind the scenes. We all know you're all too bloody OLD to be having babies too, FK take that cushion from under ya jumper and stop peeing on everyones floor will ya [Roll Eyes]

AND if you all knew what I know then you would all know how confusing most of it is, but then you dont know what I know you know do you? [Razz]

something like that anyway [Big Grin]

shurrup Ayisha! Your just jealous that I can use my bump (its a pillow not a cushion) as an excuse to stuff my face! I know you want to have some of my ben and jerry's ice cream but you've got another thing coming its mine, ALL MINE!

was the offer only 4 cat fights

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
was the offer only 4 cat fights

No... cats, dogs, camels.... anybody can join in!!

lol so ready 4 the fight lol as i told u i prefer if its on msn ,not to oend any body here lol i am well prepared [Razz]

egy7 how can you have a fight on msn unless we all join in? you have to have it here and you have to try to stop ppl joining in by insulting them, which will make them join in anyway to defend themselves against the slanderous attacks. No point in it being in MSN then we wont be able to get it deleted will we!

Honestly dont you know anything about ES fights? [Roll Eyes]

lol ayisha we can have a big fight on msn

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Honestly dont you know anything about ES fights? [Roll Eyes]

Honestly..... some people don't know anything, do they!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Anyway... Jerry Springer's over... the transexual married the fat guy with no teeth...so....

You're all liars... you all suck.... you're all Egyptian gigolos and old sharmootas...I'll expose you all for what you really are!!!!

How'm I doing?? [Big Grin]

lol u need a transexual to spank u

mamasue you doing great, you're just jealous of us old sharmootas coz we got the hunky Egyptian gigolos and you didnt [Razz]

egy7, that wouldnt be an ES fight then, it would be an MSN fight. Not the same at ALL.

lol is spanking forbideen on ES ? LOL tell me the difference and the rules

*mamasue spanks Egyptian7 with a wet sock*

Ayisha.... I had your boyfriend before you did!!!

quote:

yeah I know, he told me you were crap [Razz]

egy 7 spaks mamasue with with a wet belt [Razz]

Posted by young at heart (Member # 10365) on :

Mamasue from what I heard you had everyones boyfriend [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Mamasue from what I heard you had everyones boyfriend [Big Grin]

Yes..... because I COULD!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

well you lot are bloody useless! call this a fight? call this an ES fight? why is it still here then?

[Roll Eyes]

mamasue had to leave Egypt coz she'd done 'em all [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YAH's boyfriends also had everyone elses boyfriend [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Hey Sash, don't start with me! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

Why not? [Mad] This thread is about fighting,isn´t it?Aren´t we supposed to follow? [Razz]

*pokes Makbeta in the eye*

quote:
lol ayisha we can have a big fight on msn

I rather be caught dead than in your MSN.

Posted by tina kamal (Member # 13845) on :

egyptian7 im bored can i spank u too?

quote:
egy 7 spaks mamasue with with a wet belt [Razz]

Haaaaaa...always knew sado-maso was your thang! [Big Grin]

no tina if u r that much bored i can spank u with sash

quote:

Beware...i could steal him!
Word of mouth urban legends credit me as Mata Hari! [Big Grin] [Razz]

ayisha u r fighting here and in the shared experience session too

quote:
no tina if u r that much bored i can spank u with sash

u sure know how to screw up a girls ego.....
u could have lied and said yes to make me feel good,,,, lolol

tina u have waleed to spank

quote:
well you lot are bloody useless! call this a fight? call this an ES fight? why is it still here then?

[Roll Eyes]

mamasue had to leave Egypt coz she'd done 'em all [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YAH's boyfriends also had everyone elses boyfriend [Razz]

Apart from yours! He wasn't that desperate [Razz] [Big Grin]

i will go eat now 15 mins will be back ,all women needed to be spanked stand after sash

quote:
tina u have waleed to spank

i dont mean sexuraly

lololololol

quote:
i will go eat now 15 mins will be back ,all women needed to be spanked stand after sash

After eating go and get a professional sado/maso to service you,dude.Soo obvious this stuff suits you! [Roll Eyes]

lol tina what u mean ,sash i wont bring any that suits u but if u like spanking that much just bend

quote:
lol tina what u mean ,sash i wont bring any that suits u but if u like spanking that much just bend

just wanted to beat someone like a redheaded step child to get out my frustrations..........

lol tina but i am a man not a child lol

quote:

You seem to flourish with even the word,so it obviously suits you. [Wink]
I got what i want,thanks.But seems your offers have no market here.

i neevr offered u or willing to offer u cuz my ofers r just 4 women

quote:
i neevr offered u or willing to offer u cuz my ofers r just 4 women

Can´t you see that no ES women/lady/gal cares for your massage? [Big Grin] [Wink]

lol yes but dnt puturself among these category
women ,lady ,gal

Egy 7... sounds like what you need is a dominaitrix to beat crap out of you!!!!
Any volunteers, girls????

quote:
lol yes but dnt puturself among these category
women ,lady ,gal

You sure will never be called a man.Ever.
Live up with that!

A sorry intent of a spoiled brat like you will never qualify for a woman.

quote:
Egy 7... sounds like what you need is a dominaitrix to beat crap out of you!!!!
Any volunteers, girls????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

lol mamasue i guess u r not bored now

sash thnx 4 running the show ,u can put ice now on the red area

quote:
sash thnx 4 running the show ,u can put ice now on the red area

Save the ice for yourself,rascal.Take mamasue´s advice seriously.A dominatrix could finally make true all your dreams of servitude.

get one for yourself u need it

Posted by Laura (Member # 879) on :

*driving by and honking and waving at all you losers from my new Bugatti Veyron* [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

(did you REALLY think his dad needed all those operations ESPECIALLY when he told you he died 15 years ago....it cost THAT much to avoid the military because he thinks he will be raped....his friend is really dying and needs ALL that money for his 6th heart transplant)....MUHAAAAAAAAAAAAA... [Razz] [Razz]

Posted by ????? (Member # 12336) on :

Is this about who has the final word?

lol laura that should be in request 4 money lol here is a fight [Razz]

quote:
get one for yourself u need it

Be true to yourself and accept your needs.It would finally keep you away from offending soo many by offering your silly ¨massages¨¨.

???? not all members r decent like u ,some members like to be spanked

quote:

I think she needs a spanking [Wink]

quote:
quote:

I think she needs a spanking [Wink]
Ok...any guys want spanking??? I've always fancied dominaitrix as a career...
Imagine beating the crap out of guys and GETTING PAID FOR IT!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sounds like a good career move, at my age... I'd come out of retirement for it!!!!

lol mamasue i spank 4 free

ayisha would u spank her?

quote:
ayisha would u spank her?

It would be a pleasure Egy7 [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So, at least it is a whole lot clearer to know who your enemies are. It should also be a lot clearer if you should tell the reason why.

lol ayisha she has a big ......... lol u have to spank her really hard

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
So, at least it is a whole lot clearer to know who your enemies are. It should also be a lot clearer if you should tell the reason why.

Im not your enemy, this thread is 'fun', 'humour', 'joking', its not really a 'fight' so as its using 'humour' maybe you're in the wrong thread [Wink]

Chat?

huh?

*slaps ????? with wet haddock*

[Big Grin]

is sash becoming obedient now?u can do what u want with her too,feel free

From one old woman to an old crone what's this rubbish about 10 le, I think you have got things a tad mixed up you owe me!!!!!!!!!!!

howmuch yat ,lol u can spank sash too

YAH, you KNOW I have witnesses, when I remember who they were I will sue you!! [Mad]

*pulls sashy's pigtails*

*paints mamasue's glasses*

*greases YAH's handrails*

*wonders why its taking ????? so long to look up 'humour, joke and fun' in dictionary*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I was reading your funny stories, so it's YOUR fault, not mine!

Ayisha by the time you remember the world will have stopped turning!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I was reading your funny stories, so it's YOUR fault, not mine!

*bans ????? from reading any more of my funny stories*

*reports ????? for using capital letters*

*slaps ????? with wet octopus*

[Cool]

quote:
Ayisha by the time you remember the world will have stopped turning!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen you old Macbeth haggis you! I will sue you anyway for my 10LE and I will lie my arse off and smile sweetly like a good little old lady and you will get 10 - life and the global recession will be all your fault!!! [Mad] [Mad]

*phones Scotland yard*

If you see a mistress working, you may smell wet octopus, but thats not because she is spanking with fish, Ayisha!

Hey what did the poor octopus do to deserve that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

lol sash shut up some parts already hurts her now ,i told u ayisha be gentle

Where are you??? It's half an hour ago that I asked you something! I think Ayisha have to spank you! Am still online...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/chat.html
LETS all be there

????? Just don't accept to be spanked with an octopus!!!!!!! it has feelings too! maybe a wet lettuce instead [Big Grin]

yat join us on chat ,u might get a spank there

quote:
????? Just don't accept to be spanked with an octopus!!!!!!! it has feelings too! maybe a wet lettuce instead [Big Grin]

* just laying down my telephone.* I was calling my fish-supplier. I ordered for the whole stock. Beat me with fish??? I shall give you fish!!!

ayisha join us there too

????? well I'm partial to the odd scallop!!!!!

only partly? Which part?

No partial as in I like a scallop [Big Grin] .

Why dont you join us? http://www.egyptsearch.com/chat.html

Tried to but it's telling me I have probs with Java!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, fell off me perch and went to bed [Frown]

so we have a chat thingy now?

yes, and its nice- except for the fact that theres some freak (troll, i believe in forum terms) which kept popping in, with several different names.

so, due to deletions there is hardly anyone here and barely anything to read now days, now there is chat everything will go on in there so ES forums will continue to die and there will be absolutely nothing to read at all now [Frown]

how does it work? I hate new things!!! [Mad]

just click on the link, it should open up in a window.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/chat.html

i did, no one in the room i got [Frown]

that was nice, thanks hibbah [Big Grin]

i am there now

ayisha waiting 4 u there

sorry had to go out [Big Grin]