EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » if u have 5000 pounds u can marry now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: if u have 5000 pounds u can marry now
newnew
Member # 16258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for newnew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there some of companies which provide youth with money to buy new flats and the youth can pay the money (by installement) for 10 years only u can pay 5000 pounds at first and then u buy the flat under the sponser of the governmant
to choose the flat :
http://www.sooqelaqarat.com/property_search.php

to choose the Mortgage Company :

http://www.sooqelaqarat.com/ARAB_MORTGAGE_COPANIES.php

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 8 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 10 | From: egypt | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahahahah poll again [Smile] ))
Dude, what's with the polls?

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newcomers always have problems to push the right buttons here on this forum - and some will never learn!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted to marry now.... as opposed to... marry now!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the buttons for post a topic and post a reply just look like artwork. The only thing that looks like a button is a poll button!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do these companies also provide a wife?

Owning an apartment is no guarantee that women will be flocking to your doorstep to marry you.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
Do these companies also provide a wife?

Owning an apartment is no guarantee that women will be flocking to your doorstep to marry you.

hahahahaha
u just never know do ya....maybe he can get a russian woman for 1/2 the price...

also make sure ur appartment comes with a bathroom...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have voted too. [Big Grin]

Wow, having seen the results, it seems I am of exactly the same opinion as other voters!

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure an apartment can get you a wife VB, just maybe not the wife that you want. [Smile]

I wish y'all could see out my window...it's BEAUTIFUL! There are birds flying to and fro and a squirrel scampering around.

I love days like these... [Smile]

When I was 16 I had a goat. Her name was Sheba. I would walk her to a little wood close to my house. When we got close to it she would get so excited that she would run and I just had to hold on and run with her. She would eat and eat. I sat and watched her and the wildlife while having a little toke.

After we would stroll back home, her with a full belly and me contented. That's what this day reminds me of... [Wink]

no worries.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice image OG, I'm glad someone's having a great day [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com