EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » 50 Cent concert in Cairo » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
http://www.yallabina.com/Events/EventInfo.aspx?EID=3180&T=&CityId=1

Incredible!!

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
lol?

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
50 Cent is not Beyonce, lol!! [Wink]

LovedOne
Member # 10222
 - posted
Oh I know, I just find it strange the singers who want to come here and perform. Egypt wouldn't be an obvious choice to me. *shrug*
Besides, 50 cent has a great voice [Big Grin]

Dexter
Member # 16952
 - posted
Hooray & Yipeeeeeeee, I love Curtis. Where can I buy tickets ? I have heard that the tickets are 300le and 1,000le for VIP.

Is it worth getting the VIP tickets as I heard that the people who bought VIP tickets for Akon ended up with all the 'cheap seats' people.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dexter:
as I heard that the people who bought VIP tickets for Akon ended up with all the 'cheap seats' people.

You know why that was, right??

"The people who paid 1000 LE per VIP ticket ended up being sent to the Hospital because the VIP Lounge collapsed before the show even begun"

http://www.sandmonkey.org/2009/02/27/the-akon-cairo-concert-disaster/

GM44
Member # 13971
 - posted
he is probably coming to Egypt because his concert in Holland was canceled, not enough tickets sold!

Dexter
Member # 16952
 - posted
Has anyone heard any news about this concert ? I still can't find where I can buy tickets !

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
Haven't seen it either - but it's on.... it's def on. His website states the concert will be actually held at the Cairo Exhibition Fair Ground.

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
I just called up Ticketsmarche and the nice lady on the phone told me she's not aware of where to purchase tickets for the concert and also that a rumor was going around that the concert has been already cancelled.

Hm, this would explain why tickets didn't go on sale yet since the concert was scheduled to take place in a week.

It's not official though; his website still lists the concert date....

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com