EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » AHMAD2004

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AHMAD2004
The Fall Guy
Member # 5437

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fall Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THERE IS A BUTTON ON THE LEFT OF YOUR KEYBOARD CALLED "CAPS LOCK"

USE IT !!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed: I e-mailed you as you requested - but you have not answered yet. LL
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed: I ask so politelly a while ago for your email address but you never gave it.I just wanted some info....but its ok I sorted it out myself.

This is a message board for Ahmed...isn't it

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nat he gave his address on one of the lines but I cannot remember which one. When I find it again I'll post it here.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Ahmed

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I know why Ahmed has been so unpolite lately, it's Scha’baan ... maybe it is his way to get prepared for Ramadan? Lets out all his unpoliteness now as he is not allowed to do it during the holy month of Ramadan. But, Ahmed, Scha’baan actually was meant differently by the Prophet (PBUH)!

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Fall Guy
Member # 5437

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fall Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree with language you use on your posts Ahmad and your constant anger at anything Western is sad.

Relax a little buddy... it's not good for your health.

You are setting a bad example for Egyptian men. TRUST ME

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry i was bussy the last two days,,,,,,,,,,,,
and i know its very bad and unpolite langauge which i used few days ago,but believe me i hate her way of writing about the egyptian men,and our culture,,,,,,,,,,,,,and as soon as any women talk about any problem [even small]with egyptian man,she start becoming very interest and fond of to show how the men are very stupid and animals,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUXORLOVER IAM SORRY MY SWEAT FRIEN BECAUSE I DIDNOT OPEN MY MAIL TILL NOW!!!BUT I'LL READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!
NATASHIAH MY SISTER you are welcome to write me in this mail[ahmedsamara75@hotmail.com]
i apologize for every body her,,,,sorry she made me mad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

....... Post edited. Ahmed, you were faster than I was!

But still my question, when is Ramadan starting this year????

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 23 September 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but i decided to stop attacking her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!peace is fine
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed2004...my dear I think I need to give you a watch...I posted a thread about a month ago to ask for your email address... ...and now you say you've been busy for the last two days... Men...can't live with them...can't live without them!

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 23 September 2004).]

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

But still my question, when is Ramadan starting this year????
2004).]

Ramadan starts on October 15.

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Bismillah! Ahmed, maybe you should say this little prayer before you give offending answers:

Rabbi a'udhu bika min hamazati sh-shajatiini wa a'udhu bika rabbi an jahdurun.

I would have liked to write it in Arab letters, but although I am living in the UAE my keyboard is German as I write for German magazines.

Also, I wrote it the way it is pronounced for a German native speaker - for English native speakers who speak Arab it might sound strange. But I guess you can read it, Ahmed.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareefa:
Ramadan starts on October 15.

Thanks

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
TIGERLILY ITS RIGHT RAMADAN WOULD START 15 OR 14 OF OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahah i afraid of ramadan,,,,,,,because fasting is very diffecult for me,,,,,but thanks god this year ramadan coming and iam not smoking so its much easyer!!!!!!!!!i hope so,,,,,,,,,,,
shareefah i cannot read what you wrote,,,,,is it arabic??????????
but thank you shareefah!!!!!
natashiah iam sorry i just saw you asking about my email adress just today!!!!!sorry

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed, wasssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com