EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Young Egyptian man/Old ugly unattractive foreign Woman - Constellation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Young Egyptian man/Old ugly unattractive foreign Woman - Constellation
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, in one of the last threads older foreign women were described as "old fat ugly and unattractive khawagas" by one ES member.

How come some people are able to portray a woman like that?

Personally I think that many women in their 40's or 50's are actually more attractive and more womanly than young ones in their early 20's. Netherless these more aged women come around to be more self-confident, life-experienced, smarter and classy.

I don't want this to become a second "Age, does it really matter?" thread but seriously I can't stand ignorant and hurtful comments like that.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 18 September 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is age? I never think of my age, I just see myself as how I am. The only one who remdinds me of my age is my 14 y/o, telling me, "Mama, when you were young, in the Middle Ages ..."
He thinks I am old, but at the same time thinks I look too young. Some months ago, when we passed a group of boys in his age one said "Wow, that young and a girlfriend already!" He's 6 foot (1,80 m) tall already and still growing, thus he is taller than me. He was so embarrassed about that remark that now he walks in front of me or behind me. Also he suggested I should wear a veil, so people could not see my face.

I am 44, but if I tell people I am 30 they still believe me. Usually I am asked whether my son is my brother as we look so much alike and when I say he's my son they think I must have been pregnant at age 15. I have always looked too young. When I was 20 I still paid only half the price in trains as I was taken for 14. At age 25 I finally looked like 18, and when I was 30 I was always asked which university I was attending. Most of the time I think it is great to look this young, sometimes it is frustrating, like if my son does not like to walk next to me because people might think who knows what. Or if people do not take me serious, telling me "wait until you are my age" - only to find out that I am their age already.

Tigerlily, "Old, fat and ugly" is a common used description for Germans abroad. Don't get me wrong, but that's how many foreigners see German tourists ... and looking at them invading the shopping malls in Dubai I must agree. Even at the beaches in France and Italy I often heard that sentence "Beware, the fat and ugly Germans are coming". I don't know how it is with the British, but I do recognize my countrymen at a distance of 200 m.

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abdul
Member # 5386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Hi, in one of the last threads older foreign women were described as "old fat ugly and attractive khawagas" by one ES member.

How come some people are able to portray a woman like that?

Personally I think that many women in their 40's or 50's are actually more attractive and more womanly than young ones in their early 20's. Netherless these more aged women come around to be more self-confident, life-experienced, smarter and classy.

I don't want this to become a second "Age, does it really matter?" thread but seriously I can't stand ignorant and hurtful comments like that.

Foreign women who come to Hurghada are old fat and ugly and want to sleep with young men only.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abdul:
Foreign women who come to Hurghada are old fat and ugly and want to sleep with young men only.

La La La we are quite happy to sleep with older ones as well.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abdul
Member # 5386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abdul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
La La La we are quite happy to sleep with older ones as well.

Yes, but old men do not want you. Old men in my country are married and old men in your country don't want you that is why you come to my country.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, but old men do not want you. Old men in my country are married and old men in your country don't want you that is why you come to my country.

Oh, another idiot in here! A new one ... is it Malachi in disguise? You write about British women just like Malachi writes against Islam. Just a thought ...

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Gege pointed out on the line he started that his English is excellent. I smell a furry, bewhiskered bald-tailed thing here - ratus ratus.

I asked on the other line how he managed to have sex with these women if they were so old and ugly and why he would prostitute himself so easily for the sake of a visa to the UK.

Shareefa: I'm jealous

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
As Gege pointed out on the line he started that his English is excellent. I smell a furry, bewhiskered bald-tailed thing here - ratus ratus.

I asked on the other line how he managed to have sex with these women if they were so old and ugly and why he would prostitute himself so easily for the sake of a visa to the UK.

Shareefa: I'm jealous

Jealous about what?????

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:
[B]As Gege pointed out on the line he started that his English is excellent. I smell a furry, bewhiskered bald-tailed thing here - ratus ratus.

Ditto LL as I just wrote on another post Abdul is not an Egyptian man....these twits are so boooooooooooooring
Night night Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by

Ditto LL as I just wrote on another post Abdul is not an Egyptian man....these twits are so boooooooooooooring
Night night Penny

After all he is not writing Egyptian style. I noticed that most Egyptians in this forum have a certain style to write.

Anyway, it is 2:45 here in Dubai, time to go to bed. My husband was so nice to bottle feed the baby ... told him that I had no sleep for months when the baby was pressing his head on my bladder during pregnancy and that now it was his turn to get up at night.

Abdul
Member # 5386

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shareefa:
After all he is not writing Egyptian style. I noticed that most Egyptians in this forum have a certain style to write.

Anyway, it is 2:45 here in Dubai, time to go to bed. My husband was so nice to bottle feed the baby ... told him that I had no sleep for months when the baby was pressing his head on my bladder during pregnancy and that now it was his turn to get up at night.

You think you know how Egyptians write? Nothing you know. And what is a woman from Dubai doing here in Egypt forum?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ya Abdul, I only hope you don't speak up here for the majority of Egyptian men.

Show respect for everyone, whether tourist or not, male or female and please do not generalize people.

We can talk about everything, ok?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You think you know how Egyptians write? Nothing you know. And what is a woman from Dubai doing here in Egypt forum?

And you know nothing, why don't you crawl back into the little hole you came out of and take your charming respectful attitude with you.

By the way I just dumped my husband he was far to old for me.Mmm I am on my way to Luxor now, Luxor Lover I hope you have all those gorgeous young guys lined up for us.I am bringing a couple of friends they are all well over 50 but they are loaded,do you think the young studs will like them,they hav'nt to many wrinkles just false teeth and a zimmer frame each.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GeGe: The boys will be like flies around a honey pot Shall I line them up so they can take their pick?

Perhaps Adbul would care to join the parade - or is he afraid that he would not get picked but would be thrown pack into the pool. Still he could go back to 'doctoring' I suppose although there would be far less money in it for him.

Shareefa: I was admitting jealousy of your youthful looks.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i never been to hurghada, am I missing something?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

oh dear i am from UK cant i be here too

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
GeGe: The boys will be like flies around a honey pot Shall I line them up so they can take their pick?

i want one i want one oooppss i got one

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
As the saying goes - "be careful what you wish for because the gods might grant it and ruin your life."
S p h i n x o
Member # 5281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S p h i n x o     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B] Ya Abdul, I only hope you don't speak up here for the majority of Egyptian men.

He doesn't speak for me !!!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by S p h i n x o:
He doesn't speak for me !!!!

Yaaaayyyyyy our brave Knight in grubby armour Don Sphinxo

we love you sphinxo

------------------

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
i never been to hurghada, am I missing something?

It's not as conservative as Luxor, and it is dominated by foreigners, one of the few places in Egypt, that you can honestly say there are more foreigners there than Egyptian. So no one really cares about trying to adapt to the local cultures as in Luxor.

And this person is definitely a fraud, as anyone who has been to Hurghada knows that most of the women there are YOUNG and attractive. Except for the little resort area with a few middle aged people, where the local don't dare to mingle. In fact they aren't even allowed into the resort areas unless they are workers. And those 5 star resorts won't accept any orfi papers. No felluca boys in Hurghada.

Every now and then you'll see a young/older couple, but they stick out like a soar thumb. However, as I stated before a lot of young/beautiful women are being USED and ABUSED in Hurghada. So age is NOT a factor. It's the character of the person.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
It's not as conservative as Luxor, and it is dominated by foreigners, one of the few places in Egypt, that you can honestly say there are more foreigners there than Egyptian. So no one really cares about trying to adapt to the local cultures as in Luxor.

And this person is definitely a fraud, as anyone who has been to Hurghada knows that most of the women there are YOUNG and attractive. Except for the little resort area with a few middle aged people, where the local don't dare to mingle. In fact they aren't even allowed into the resort areas unless they are workers. And those 5 star resorts won't accept any orfi papers. No felluca boys in Hurghada.

Every now and then you'll see a young/older couple, but they stick out like a soar thumb. However, as I stated before a lot of young/beautiful women are being USED and ABUSED in Hurghada. So age is NOT a factor. It's the character of the person.

When you say used and abused what do you mean?

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

When you say used and abused what do you mean?

Gege dear, when I say 'used and abused' I mean case that are WORST than some of their older counterparts. There are cases when young beautiful women have come there giving up their life in their own country, and have been turned into prostitutes. Case where they have been used for money, they have been used for sex. Some who were even of "child bearing" age, to have kids and only have them not claimed by the b/f or abandoned and neglected. Case where women were vain enough to think that because of her suberb beauty she was the true love of this man's life only to find out he had 20 more of her through out the year, I mean the list goes on. But this is not to say it happens in every case, I don't want to generalize no stereotype Hurghada men, but the point is, it DOES happen. In other words the abuse can happen if you're 19 year old skinny beauty or some "old,ugly, fat woman" it doesn't matter. That's the point I was trying to make.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Gege dear, when I say 'used and abused' I mean case that are WORST than some of their older counterparts. There are cases when young beautiful women have come there giving up their life in their own country, and have been turned into prostitutes. Case where they have been used for money, they have been used for sex. Some who were even of "child bearing" age, to have kids and only have them not claimed by the b/f or abandoned and neglected. Case where women were vain enough to think that because of her suberb beauty she was the true love of this man's life only to find out he had 20 more of her through out the year, I mean the list goes on. But this is not to say it happens in every case, I don't want to generalize no stereotype Hurghada men, but the point is, it DOES happen. In other words the abuse can happen if you're 19 year old skinny beauty or some "old,ugly, fat woman" it doesn't matter. That's the point I was trying to make.

Mmm this is quite putting me off going to Egypt.My daughter wanted to go to Sharm el Sheik but my Egyptian friend was quite emphatic that she should not go unless accompianed by a man to Hurghada or Sharm, he just said there were some very dubious people there.Are we talking a few cases or many.But you know when my daughter went to Turkey,India,Nepal she had a big problem with the men although she dressed very modestly.They think that all western women are like they are portrayed in hollywood movies free and easy.In the end she dressed like an indian woman and was not bothered by any man.
She said that dressing this way was a signal that she was not interested in any romantic approach that they made to her.

Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
Mmm this is quite putting me off going to Egypt.My daughter wanted to go to Sharm el Sheik but my Egyptian friend was quite emphatic that she should not go unless accompianed by a man to Hurghada or Sharm, he just said there were some very dubious people there.Are we talking a few cases or many.But you know when my daughter went to Turkey,India,Nepal she had a big problem with the men although she dressed very modestly.They think that all western women are like they are portrayed in hollywood movies free and easy.In the end she dressed like an indian woman and was not bothered by any man.
She said that dressing this way was a signal that she was not interested in any romantic approach that they made to her.

It is the same in the UAE. It is not the Emiratees, though, but the Indian and Pakistani men. No matter if you wear a long black abaya and a head scarf, as soon as they see you walking alone they follow you and ask whether you are married saying "I am looking for wife, miss". Last year I had a really bad encounter at the beach. I was in the waves with my kids, even hand in hand with one of them as the waves were so high. And I was fully dressed, even wearing a head scarf. Next to us was a Pakistani staring at us and suddenly he dived into the waves and I felt a hand between my legs, then one on my breast. I grabbed him at his shoulders, started to scream and slapped him into his face. He said "oh, you blue eyes but you not Russian woman?" Before I could report him he had disappeared under the waves. Unfortunately there are so many Russian prostitutes in Dubai that some of these guys think each woman with blue eyes is one of them.

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareefa ...i know the feeling...but I have experienced that in most African countries where fair skin and especially blond hair is not readily available...the men tend to act like that.....whether you're a prostitute or not!
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Shareefa ...i know the feeling...but I have experienced that in most African countries where fair skin and especially blond hair is not readily available...the men tend to act like that.....whether you're a prostitute or not!

It never happened to me in Trinidad or Tobago, though. People there, be they male or females, always comment about my shining blue eyes, but that's it. Especially in Tobago, where people call themselves blacker than most Africans, I had been always treated with respect. Men make compliments, but from 2 meter distance and they never get vulgar or make proposals of any kind.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad comment....had to get my bit in here.

I am 40, certainly not slim but not grossly fat either and travelled alone incl.Hurghada for over 12yrs and NEVER have contemplated sex with a mere low-life young local gigello who wanted an old woman and her VISA card to basically keep-him. Older ladies, just like me DO come to Egypt alone and they DO NOT come looking for young boys to have sex with, I most certainly do not and never have. I asked on the other hand maybe these older ladies 'sessed him out' and threw him back in the pool insulting his half manhood. I must ask how he managed to hound them to death, smothering them with loving words and sad tales of his life before pushing them to have sex "as a male prostitute" if these women if they were so old, fat and ugly in return for their money and gifts. Sounds like a man scorned here I think ?

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GeGe please, there is absolutely no problem in your daughter coming to Sharm El Sheikh. When you think of the places young people go these days go for holidays..Ibetha, Rhodes, Corfu etc and all that goes on there...Sharm is very very tame by comparison and certainly no drunken louts and all that goes with the clubbing scene. What your partner is forgetting is your daughter is no doubt street wise and can look after herself like most young women these days. She certainly would not need a male chaperone. Sharm would be a wonderful place for her to visit and yes if you dress modestly then you avoid all the usual hasles.
Like most tourist places in Egypt there is also a considerable tourist police force and they will act so quickly to any problem that arisies.
If you or she have any worries you are more than welcome to our phone number in Sharm.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Many, many Egyptians interprete a single traveling woman as not appropriate (as this is unknown for Egyptian women), so she is an easy target by male hasslers and "anyway she just comes here to have fun".

Many female tourists coming on holidays are not aware of this kind of thinking. They feel very much pleased by the compliments and actions of these men.

Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
GeGe please, there is absolutely no problem in your daughter coming to Sharm El Sheikh. When you think of the places young people go these days go for holidays..Ibetha, Rhodes, Corfu etc and all that goes on there...Sharm is very very tame by comparison and certainly no drunken louts and all that goes with the clubbing scene. What your partner is forgetting is your daughter is no doubt street wise and can look after herself like most young women these days. She certainly would not need a male chaperone. Sharm would be a wonderful place for her to visit and yes if you dress modestly then you avoid all the usual hasles.
Like most tourist places in Egypt there is also a considerable tourist police force and they will act so quickly to any problem that arisies.
If you or she have any worries you are more than welcome to our phone number in Sharm.

Penny

That is so kind of you Penny.I think his comments related more to Hughgarda than Sharm.And maybe he is just trying to be a bit protectetive.My daughter has spent 1 year travelling India Nepal and Tibet, I think she is quite street wise.But we may come to Sharm at Christmas to get away from all the hype.I have been in April,it is so clean and I loved the old market.Thanks Penny I will let you know if we are hoildaying at Christmas.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
In my opinion Gege, Sharm is a lot more upscale and classy than Hurghada. But all resort areas have their 'bad elements'.

The point is, if your daughter is not going there looking for these things, then she should be fine. What I was telling you is that these women go looking for relationships, picking men up at bars, discos, etc..especially Papas beach its the worst.

But this is what Shareefa was talking about in the other thread---would you send your daughter to the internet for advice, or would you advise her yourself? I'm sure you have giving her enough insight on how to spot low life men from any country, and hopefully she can maintain her dignity and use common sense.

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It never happened to me in Trinidad or Tobago, though. People there, be they male or females, always comment about my shining blue eyes, but that's it. Especially in Tobago, where people call themselves blacker than most Africans, I had been always treated with respect. Men make compliments, but from 2 meter distance and they never get vulgar or make proposals of any kind.

I guess its the type of reputation the town or city has....like with Hurghada its famous for Russian prostitutes....so some men would assume all fair skinned,blond haired babes are prostitutes.Same with Dahab for drugs and Prostitutes...as well as Luxor for gays.So like I said maybe its the stigma thats attached to certain places that draws these men to assume that all women are the same.But of course one do get those nutcases that assumes that all women are "easy"...all they need is a bowl of acid in their faces!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:

What did you think of Tobago Shareefa.I went there 21 years ago.So beautiful.But I thought the women had"attitude".Not to friendly towards western women.

Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
What did you think of Tobago Shareefa.I went there 21 years ago.So beautiful.But I thought the women had"attitude".Not to friendly towards western women.

Tobago is my favorite island in the sun. I did not make the experience that women had attitude because I made a lot of friends there. But maybe it was because of my kids - the women there just adored my blond children. We were always surrounded by Tobagonian families. But when I think of it they gave most "childless" tourists strange glances. It still is my dream to live there one day and write books. Who knows ...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tobago is my favorite island in the sun. I did not make the experience that women had attitude because I made a lot of friends there. But maybe it was because of my kids - the women there just adored my blond children. We were always surrounded by Tobagonian families. But when I think of it they gave most "childless" tourists strange glances. It still is my dream to live there one day and write books. Who knows ...

Shareefa, you really need to go and visit your husband's original country Egypt. You will be surprised of how friendly the men and women are. I never experienced this much hospitality in any other country.
The Egyptians love children and are very family-orientated.

Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Tigerlily, ALL Arab countries are like that as all Arabs like children. Here in the UAE the average family has 4-5 kids.
My husband is reluctant to go back where he was born (Cairo). He says it's loud and dirty, too many beggars - of course even European cities seem dirty compared to any city in the UAE. Even the Sea here is so bright blue and clear, and the beaches (except for Jumeirah) are wonderfully empty.

khaloud
Member # 5421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaloud     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of you such old fat ugly womens.can you read your posts or not?one of you writing she looks very younger than the truth!
and she was cheating in the bus,when she was 25 y/o she pays as 14 y?o
do you believe this women?she is 44 years old and looks like 30 years old!
GE GE +LUXORLUVER you are two old ugly ladys having conection with egypt only for sex
and ofcourse you will find alot of young boys who will give you very strong sex but dont cry later and say they cheated us.

Posts: 4 | From: egypt alexandria | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by khaloud:
all of you such old fat ugly womens.can you read your posts or not?one of you writing she looks very younger than the truth!
GE GE +LUXORLUVER you are two old ugly ladys having conection with egypt only for sex
and ofcourse you will find alot of young boys who will give you very strong sex but dont cry later and say they cheated us.

Heard it all before its so boring.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by khaloud:

Hey me too! me old and ugly too coming for boys next week
and to think i have been visiting Egypt because I loved the PLACE, such a lot I have been missing too! Thanks Khaloud, now i know to watch out for all the cheating lying boys that prostitute themselves for money, thanks for your confession and we old ugly fat brits thought it was us that are stupid

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Well. I did not know that I had it in me? I am far more risque than I thought I was.

Khaloud, do you think that I have been lining up the boys on the Corniche and taking my pick of those that are the most well endowed? Did I throw you back saying that you were not powerful enough and that you were a sorry excuse for a man. Well again. I am sorry to disappoint you as I have better things to do with my time than waste it on the rubbish that hangs out with you there.

Also I have been through all this before so it is old hat. If you sort around the forum and look at old postings I am sure that you could find something to write about me other that I am old and fat and looking for sex.

Why do you not try reading the My Luxor is Magnificent' line. Although I have to say that you would not get a mention in it anywhere. Poor lamb. What a sad excuse for a human being you are and what a terrible advert for Egypt you present. Very sad.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaloud.... maybe your problem is that you can't find a fat ugly old rich woman to shag???? Life's tough sometimes!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com