EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Care to Share? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Care to Share?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 12 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you?

I'm 38 for a little longer. [Razz]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fast aproaching the big 3 oh!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 36 though I often forget. I was talking on the phone with a customer the other day and we were discussing age. I almost said I was 33 and then when I realized I was really 36 it was such a shock!!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
How old are you?

I'm 38 for a little longer. [Razz]

yes, I think when i joined this form you were 38, so I'm still wondering! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

anyway I will be 22 on the coming March..God willing. [Cool]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] No, when I started posting a lot, it was around my birthday. If I were going to lie, I'd say I was 28 or somethin'. [Wink]

I was born in 1967. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Big Grin] No, when I started posting a lot, it was around my birthday. If I were going to lie, I'd say I was 28 or somethin'. [Wink]

but I dont think that you look yr age? although I havent seen you be4 [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
but I dont think that you look yr age? although I havent seen you be4 [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

But of course not! I'll never look my age! [Razz]
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 25 for about another month!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm 25 [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was born in 1967. [Big Grin] [/qb]

BTW, Snoozin, my husband is just 8 days older than you. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:

BTW, Snoozin, my husband is just 8 days older than you. [Smile] [/QB]
What is the result if you add 8 days at the year 1967 ? [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im 33. Yikes.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26...And when I see 7ayat and Minry who are already married...When will be my turn??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The first woman I see in my life to tell her birthdate.. according to the women dictionary either u r so courageous or crazy [Smile]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my birthday today. I'm 30. It's horrible!
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you blue skies! [Smile]
If you say at 30 that it's horrible ...then what you will say at 40???? [Razz]

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blue skies:

Dear, blue skies, I wish you a wonderful and unforgetable happy 30th birthday!!!!! Yes I do, I really mean it. Although I felt the same way two years ago and it didn't change in the last two. Why don't you just "surrender" to your age, in this case I would recommend to indulge into a big box of chocolates, lie in bed and watch a movie, "13 going 30" with Jennifer Garner f.e.
You'll see tomorrow the whole world will look different (I know because of personal experience).
People saying that women have their best times in their 30's and 40's. Well, I guess I have to wait to experience that.
Btw, my middle son has also birthday today. Just drop the 0 from your birthday and that's how all he is. Here we go! Life was easy back then compared to now, right? Take care and happy birthday again! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks - it's not really the 30 that I mind, it's the being at work, and stuck here in cold England when I'd rather be thousands of miles away! Birthdays were far more fun when I was a child - congratulations to your son, I'm sure he'll have a lovely day!
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday to your son tiger [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Barbapapa:
26...And when I see 7ayat and Minry who are already married...When will be my turn??? [Roll Eyes]

soon inshallah [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha... blue sky you have made me laugh with relief! not at your age my sweet, but because i got up this morning and posted a couple of new topics.. i then had to work and wasnt planning to check in again till tonight... however, i am currently balancing my laptop on my knee, typing with 1 hand while i juggle a sandwich and a coffee in the other!
i was slightly worried that i might have a little ES problem untill i read that blue sky is spending her 30th birthday logged in with us!!!
LOL!! hope your eating cake my darling! happy birthday.

i am 'supposed' to be 30 in june.. however... i decided that after i turned 29 i would no longer get 'older' on my birthdays. instead i plan to turn 28 on my next birthday and get younger each year untill i cant get away with it anymore, (i figure i can get back down to 26) then i'll go up again, (perhaps not EVERY year) untill i forget how old i really am, become the same age as my children, marry a plastic surgeon or just dont care anymore!!!

psssst dont tell anyone will you!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever I do, I always look younger...When I'm 40 or 50, that will be an advantage, but now... [Mad]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Whatever I do, I always look younger...When I'm 40 or 50, that will be an advantage, but now... [Mad]

Why? Does the bartender still ask for your Id when you order an alcoholic beverage? [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe molokheya:
happy birthday to your son tiger [Smile]

Thanks, I will let him know. Btw, how was the first night with your little new friends? [Smile]
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
Why? Does the bartender still ask for your Id when you order an alcoholic beverage? [Wink]

He he, I don't drink alcohol...But I'm sure it would happen...
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Charm - it's got to be better than doing real work, surely? Don't worry, I promise not to go anywhere near my computer once I'm released from work! Birthdays are made to be enjoyed, but when you're on your own, miles away from the people who are most important to you, they aren't half as much fun!
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Blue Skies! Kolsana wenty tayba! 30's not horrible wait and see [Smile]

quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wait your turn please [Mad] ...Don't you see that there are older ladies then you here whom have to marry? [Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Thanks, MM - I've got a feeling you might be right, this is going to shortly turn into the best year of my life so far!
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be big 40 this year....So in celebration I have booked a few holidays this year, making it a year to remember! a weekend in Italy, a weekend in london, weekend in Cork 5 day trip to Dubai, a weekend in Madrid, and thats it so far.....however other family members get to join me, husband & 2 kids..... Booked well in advance good cheap deals!
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

HA! Annnnnnnnnnddddddddd this is my second marriage!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
The first woman I see in my life to tell her birthdate.. according to the women dictionary either u r so courageous or crazy [Smile]

No, just briliant. [Big Grin] I'm not lying, but if a woman *does* lie about her age, she should lie *up.* Say I'm 45! Then people would be like, "dag, she is really good looking for 45..."

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

If I said I was 28, they'd say I was a little haggard looking then. [Razz]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

Don't feel that way....truly getting older *is* better. [Wink]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:

Happy Birthday dear, dont worry, this is life. [Wink]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

But of course not! I'll never look my age! [Razz]
so? [Razz] I dont look my age, I'm 22 yrs old and ppl think that I'm 18 or 19...
but you know *veil gives an older age.

get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Thanks Snoozin & Asooma - I can't do anything to change it, so I may as well accept it and sit back and enjoy it! [Cool]
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue sky, all the best for u. It's beautiful.Very good moment to think about your life and make conclusions!
Happy birthday for u [Smile] .

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
38 4th march :-)

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omygod.... I'm old enough to have given birth to most of you........ it's scarey!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:

oh, what is yr horoscope?
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's my birthday today. I'm 30. It's horrible! ...
Birthdays were far more fun when I was a child - congratulations to your son, I'm sure he'll have a lovely day!

So true! I donīt like my birthdays either; Iīm more looking forward to other peopleīs birthdays. Strange, isnīt it?! Iīd even like to sleep away that "special" day.

Congratulations to you!

Tigerlily, all the best for you son!
(I guess, nothing comes close to childrenīs birthday parties - a real event for kinds AND parents [Wink] [Big Grin] )

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Pisces?!
Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Merima:
quote:
quote:

Pisces?!
I know, it is mine also, but I asked her just to see if we have the same intersets or not! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
quote:

Are you in a hurry? [Big Grin] [Wink]
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Merima:
quote:
quote:

Pisces?!
I know, it is mine also, but I asked her just to see if we have the same intersets or not! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Aaahh! [Wink] Do you believe in horoscopes?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the Bolshevik Revolution, I graduated in high school.

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
quote:
I dont look my age, I'm 22 yrs old and ppl think that I'm 18 or 19... [/QB]

Hi sister [Smile]
I used to work with very young children, when I started to work, so there was an obvious difference between them and me [Smile]
Now I'm teaching students who are my age...and who actually look older than me...

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Pisces :-)
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
quote:
quote:

Pisces :-)
So many Pisces here!!! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com