EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » GIZA BIRD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GIZA BIRD
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did the weekend go?

you will find your topic has been closed by the moderators. im sorry about that, but they dont stand for the insults that have been posted on your thread, to both you and me.

please feel free to open another thread, or post here... hopefully it will stay clean this time. i have also sent you my email address in case you chose not to post here again.

please keep in touch.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giza bird
Member # 11239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for giza bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Charm and thnks for all ur help. My husband came looking for me and told me he was ok as he had been seeing somone from work and she is now 6 months pregnant he was planning on leaving me.I know i dont really have the right but i am very upset, i am also angry at myself for not seeing what was going on. I didnt mention my pregnancy and to be honest i dont think i am going to have it. I need to put the past behind me and its going to be hard enough getting used to being alone without the added pressure of another child. I hope repling to my posts havent lost you too many friends on here thy sound like thy are being very funny with you and insulting your children , God bless you, you are a kind person and dont deserve nastiness like this.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GB.. hi... im glad to hear your OK... well, physically anyway.

what a story! it sounds to me like youve got some sobbing to do, then a trip to the clinic, then a lot more sobbing.

BUT... it will get better... i didnt want to be with my ex anymore, but when he moved out i cried myself to sleep... go figure?!

i had many days/eves when i felt low, even though it was for the best, and even more days when i felt terrible guilt because of my children... but after a while, you get on with it and the days roll by and one day you just feel OK again... time really is a great healer.. and at the moment time is what you must battle head on... time alone, time with your son, time to heal.... time will be the thing that gets to you on the lonely nights... but just remember time WILL pass... you WILL be happy again.

do you have a good friend? you live near me... if you ever want some company just give me a shout... ive sent you my email address.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there
is it "good" old corv who is back? Dragging ones children into any insulting discussion is soooo low.
Hope live is good or will be - as my dad always says: the sun always shines above the clouds.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hi tibe. no, not corv.. snapdragon. but can we leave it there as i dont want her to post here with more insults.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com