EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » CONSULAR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CONSULAR
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know the head consular in us embassy cairo? whay is his name? i will be going there sept 3 and i want to ask for him/her? [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not give them a call and ask !
this's the main pages for the embassy(if u don't know it already)
http://cairo.usembassy.gov/
you will find the number down the page
good luck

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
itryed that and they wont give his name . like it a secret or something .where can i go to find the directory for the embassy . like e mails or numbers if who works there? anyone know? [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask to meet him\her when you go there [Smile]
Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask for Chris Rich or Terry (don't know his last name).
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahaha...I'm cracking up over this ad on how to become a US citizen [Big Grin] As if it's as easy as sending in 3 UPCs and $5.99 for shipping and handling. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His name is Frank but can't remember the last name.
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
so we have "Chris Rich" "Terry" and "Frank" [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
which is it now? chris frank or terry????????? and are they all americans? because everytime i go which has been 20 times a least. i can only talk to that nasty man thru the window [Mad]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I believe they're Americans. When I went to the consular I dealt with an Egyptian woman who was decent. She was neither friendly nor nasty. Much better than the bitches I dealt with at the translation office. Whoa were they nasty! I also dealt with a very kind and friendly American man but I don't know his name.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com