EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Jealousy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jealousy
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanted to hear western female\males opinion about that.

what makes you feal jealous, or what makes your spouse become jealous?

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man only gets jealous when someone pays me too much attention. We are both secure in our relationship. But he also appreciates that I am attractive to other people and understands that sometimes it happens. I hope this helps but I realise that it may not because of what we have x
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you welling to give up whatever makes him\her jealous?
ex: opposite-sex friends, dress codes... etc

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex used to get jealous about everything, from me working, to my family calling me. I think he was jealous of the fact that I was breathing.

Jealously is good, as long as it is within reason, it helps to keep the marriage alive and make sure that you both take care of yourself.

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my boyfriend can get quite jealoux if i get too much attention fromt he oppisite sex, as i can get a bit jealoux if he gets alot of attention from girls too.

However, we are very secure in our relationship and we trust ourselves and our realtionship. Therefore the little bit of jealousi that sometimes accure only "spikes" up our relationship, and make us appreciate eachother more.. When i get jealoux i take the feeling as a good things as it shows myself how much i really love him!!!

I am willing to give up the things that make him really jaloux and which bother him extremely if its not important to me. I would never give up my male friends (however, i make sure they get to know my boyfriend too and develop a relationship with him. That way my boyfriend are secure and feel safe when i go out with male friends).

Dress codes are a compromise.. i want to wear what makes me happy, and what i feel comfortable in (but i would be willing to sometimes tone it down a little bit, if my clothes are to reviling or makes him uncomfotable)

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm only jealous about my husband. I don't get jealous of other ppl. If a woman so much as has a passing thought about my husband I could kill!!!! [Mad]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I'm only jealous about my husband. I don't get jealous of other ppl. If a woman so much as has a passing thought about my husband I could kill!!!! [Mad]

YOU MIND READ NOW omg you amase me ,,lol lol i shud be careful next time [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-------------------------------------------

imagine
Member # 11591

Member Rated:
posted 28 August, 2006 02:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my boyfriend can get quite jealoux if i get too much attention fromt he oppisite sex, as i can get a bit jealoux if he gets alot of attention from girls too.

and they say my spelling is bad ,love it jealoux
[Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am American and my husband is Egyptian. We definately have different things that make us jealous. I get jealous when he talks about any girls he has had intimate feelings for - not sexual - but emotional feelings. Other than that, I don't care if they look at him or flirt. I only care about his response to them and he is very respectful.

As for him though, he gets jealous if I even talk to another man, look at one, or even mention one in a positive light.

I hear they find that sexy here in Egypt though - something about manliness - go figure...

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex used to be very jealous, after so many years when he saw I am not attaching to anyone permanently he got more secure. [Big Grin]

Now he believes nobody can steal me.

If I mention another guy he usually tries to prove his love showing it to be bigger and deeper and finds faults in a guy to make him less worthy. [Big Grin] My ex has higher standards for me in regards of my potential mate, than I have myself. [Big Grin] He is unbelievable tolerant of my faults.

I used to be jealous when other women ask about him, questions like - how did you get him, he is so good looking and so forth, sometimes making me feel that I did not deserve him...

... but also many of his friends were jealous of us and tried to interfere by acting as if they care about me more than he did showing me their affection. Interestingly he never blamed me. Even if I get friendlier with someone he knows, if the guy returns the same, and I tell my ex - he would blame a guy and never me, because it was always their fault. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get jealous sometimes, i guess. When I look back the relationships where I was extrememly jealous was because I had good reason to be. They ended up as cheaters. The ones that I trusted more and wasn't so jealous over never cheated. LOL Go figure, maybe I have some of that psychic ability too. [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AshkiA - You are definitely a psychic. [Smile]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com