EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why Older Chicks Rule- by Andy Rooney from CBS "60 Minutes".

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Older Chicks Rule- by Andy Rooney from CBS "60 Minutes".
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for all you girls 50 years and over.... and for those who are 40 turning 50, and for those who are scared of moving into their 50's...AND 60's..and for guys who are scared of girls over 50!!!

Andy Rooney says:

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 50 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:
A woman over 50 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 50 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.

A woman over 50 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 50 give a hoot what you might think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 50 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. A woman over 50 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 50 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 50 .. They always know.

A woman over 50 looks good wearing bright red lipstick! This is not true of younger women. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 50 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 5 0 for an multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 50+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.

Ladies, I apologize for all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free", here's an update for you. Now, 80% of women are against marriage, Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little ..........

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] 2 more weeks and im dignified [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was awsome aug ill be 50 [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
that was awsome aug ill be 50 [Eek!]

ahh so young [Big Grin]

I'll let you know what its like micky [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GEEEEEEE THANKS AYISHA [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I reach the grand old age of 62 this year - I want to agree with very word that was written. [Smile]

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best thing I find about getting older, is the less crap I put up with!

People say I'm getting bolshy, but I disagree.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
As I reach the grand old age of 62 this year - I want to agree with very word that was written. [Smile]

LL is it as bad as you once feared?

Please tell us its not even if it is [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
the best thing I find about getting older, is the less crap I put up with!

People say I'm getting bolshy, but I disagree.

I agree 100%!!!! i say im in Bitch training [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am past the bitch training i think i mellowed out after 40 . but don't get me wrong i can still flap my mouth at a good fight.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i think when we get older we dont care as much, we stop being jealous, accept what we have,
and i think we get better in bed
heheheheheheehhe

this is an advatage for age, and i think it gets better

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i agree ys 100%. we are better in bed. we now know what they like and what we want [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy and proud to be a part of the Gang [Smile]

Laura 54

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes mickey we sure do, when i think to when i started out in that game, i was use less, didnt have a clue, and i belived , in and out was all it was about, now, well, we wont start this, or maybe i wont shut up, my god, never knew it could get so good in 30s

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

LL is it as bad as you once feared?

Please tell us its not even if it is [Frown]

Being 60 was horrible. At 59 I was middle aged but at 60 I got a bus pass and a label that said I was old. But as I did not feel old it was upsetting. 61 was two fingers in the air to world and "sod it - I'm only as old as I feel." 62 is going to be a doddle. (I just have a thicker waistline and more grey hairs).

So -no it is not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be - and the extra money from a pension helps pay for the air tickets to Egypt. [Smile] [Smile] That is compensation enough.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wotever: 'Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little ..........'

Swine? [Razz]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although i am not turing 50 anytime soon..... it still gives me hope & it make me unafraid of getting older....... maybe I wont be as pretty but I will be wiser, stronger & more self-assured....... something I am working on now but I know that I wont achive until I'm much older.

And you know what? you can always stay young at heart no matter how old you get...... you can still have a youthful soul if you really want to...... you can have a young, fresh, wonderful soul that is younger than that of a young lady in her 20's

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Cat , im the same, you never can think that youre looks will go, im already starting to use good creams, eat really well, and juast take care, you are right you have got to keep youre soul and stay young at hart, but i think we just go with the flow, and take age as it comes our way,
whe i was in my 20s i never belived i would get older, but now the years are flying to fast, it makes you realise just how precious life is

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com