EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » LOVE is not something to be remembered on a specific day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOVE is not something to be remembered on a specific day
sharmingirl
Member # 12793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is not something to be remembered on a specific day but something that should be lived every second of every day throughout one's life. Couples who have problems in forgetting special days have a lot of time to make up for that.
Rising expectations on special days hurt relations.People have higher expectations of each other on special days such as Valentine's Day, wedding anniversaries and birthdays, but in the event that such expectations are not met, this can lead to familial problems, especially among spouses
Women in particular pay special attention to such days and expect to be treated in a special way. If husbands are unable to meet their wives' expectations for some reason, this can lead to disputes and can even result in divorce.
As for me, Women or Men , Everybody should be unexpactant for not letting any trouble with our sweethearts.What do you think? [Wink]

Posts: 68 | From: France | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your special guy forgot you this past Valentine's Day. [Big Grin] [Smile] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sharmingirl:
Love is not something to be remembered on a specific day but something that should be lived every second of every day throughout one's life. Couples who have problems in forgetting special days have a lot of time to make up for that.
Rising expectations on special days hurt relations.People have higher expectations of each other on special days such as Valentine's Day, wedding anniversaries and birthdays, but in the event that such expectations are not met, this can lead to familial problems, especially among spouses
Women in particular pay special attention to such days and expect to be treated in a special way. If husbands are unable to meet their wives' expectations for some reason, this can lead to disputes and can even result in divorce.
As for me, Women or Men , Everybody should be unexpactant for not letting any trouble with our sweethearts.What do you think? [Wink]

I liken people who rely on acts or displays of love on valentine to those who rely on a getaway for romance. Personally I believe it is where you are and not where it’s at, and also stating that love should be lived every second of every day is unrealistic and simply damning to the loving couple. Middle ground is a beautiful thing and love and all its aspects should be the norm as in normally part of your life without stressing it or anticipating it on such and such holiday or such and such vacation.

This is my two cents and having said this the weekends are extra lovely [Razz]

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
quote:
Originally posted by sharmingirl:

I liken people who rely on acts or displays of love on valentine to those who rely on a getaway for romance. Personally I believe it is where you are and not where it’s at, and also stating that love should be lived every second of every day is unrealistic and simply damning to the loving couple. Middle ground is a beautiful thing and love and all its aspects should be the norm as in normally part of your life without stressing it or anticipating it on such and such holiday or such and such vacation.

This is my two cents and having said this the weekends are extra lovely [Razz]

very nicely put A [Wink] I AGREE TOTALLY [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmingirl
Member # 12793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's right no anticipating,no stressing in relations but some people really make it problem
Posts: 68 | From: France | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com