EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » couple in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: couple in egypt
fakoussa
Member # 5666

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fakoussa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi we r married couple from egypt 28 & 25 with no children and we live in cairo . we like to know and meeting other couples here in cairo . for going out and travel together and having fun and watching movies and lot of other activites .
pls. no hegab and no children .
sfakoussa@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No hegab

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fakoussa:
hi we r married couple from egypt 28 & 25 with no children and we live in cairo . we like to know and meeting other couples here in cairo . for going out and travel together and having fun and watching movies and lot of other activites .
sfakoussa@yahoo.com

[Eek!] [Eek!] something doesn't quite feel right here! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:
sfakoussa@yahoo.com

[Eek!] [Eek!] something doesn't quite feel right here! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Wonder what the......'and lot of other activities' involves' [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly Penny! [Wink]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hegab?? is that hijab?

what 'other activities'?? [Confused]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably threesome, oops foursome...hehehe...

like Dr. Phil says, if the intimacy is getting cool then don't turn outside the relationship to fix the problem, turn within... [Smile]

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... is this one of the things that you meet them, and at the end of the night you have to put the car keys in a bowl... Drats, I don't think Sam will go for it [Big Grin]
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swingers.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
hegab?? is that hijab?

what 'other activities'?? [Confused]

Ayisha,plueazeeee! [Embarrassed]
Ahem... [Embarrassed] [Razz] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are wife swappers...omg this reminds me of when i was like 17 and before i got married, i was working in a diner run by egyptians (my ex's uncle) and omg all the workers except the waitresses were egyptians. it was sooooooo fukking fun! they tried to tell the married waitresses that there is this custom in egypt where you attend a party and swap wives with your friends. looooooooooooool!

stupid me almost believed them.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swingers for sure, check out, expatriates.com. to many swingers there.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i feel really stupid asking this but i see this word come up a lot here...(sorry blonde girl vocabulary isnt too big)...whats an expat?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ex patriate = expat= one who is living away from their native country

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fakoussa
Member # 5666

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fakoussa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear all . i mean here that we want to go out with couples only with no childeren and no hejab that if we go to swiming pool or to a disco that all. i didn't say any thing about swingers or wife swapping or any sex activites . pls have clean mind .
Posts: 7 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dear all . i mean here that we want to go out with couples only with no childeren and no hejab that if we go to swiming pool or to a disco that all. i didn't say any thing about swingers or wife swapping or any sex activites . pls have clean mind .

I think that might be a lost cause here . . . having a clean mind that is [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
pls have clean mind
Well now you're just taking all the fun out of it!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No chance of clean minds here, you chose the wrong forum.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its nice a lonley couple wants to make new friends and a good convo with new people in their own country...if i was there me and walid would love to go out with yall and swim or shop etc....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fakoussa
Member # 5666

Rate Member
thank u tina . u get my idea and what i want .
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But why no kids? Ever heard of babysitters?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

like Dr. Phil says, if the intimacy is getting cool then don't turn outside the relationship to fix the problem, turn within... [Smile]

That's just Dr Phil's way of confessing he's a chronic masterbator.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is pretty reasonable request to be fair. They are clearly just asking for people they prefer to befriend.

I am looking for girls around my own age who like karaoke and to party, if I offend anybody - oh well [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I sang karaoke at a party saturday night, mind you I had had quite a few vodkas for courage, Meatloaf sounded just a little bit different!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love singing Meatloaf songs, it is like realy theraputic anger management. I am aware that vodka is a good vocal lubricant [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

That's just Dr Phil's way of confessing he's a chronic masterbator.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com