EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Eid milaad saeed ya Amr!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eid milaad saeed ya Amr!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our admin. [Smile]

I hope you enjoy an extra special day tomorrow. Herewith I give you permission to take off from work!! [Wink]

And now a little song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUcJWaC-2Co

Congratulations!!

~TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday amr [Wink] best wishes to you ,
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
happy birthday amr [Wink] best wishes to you ,

and كل عام وأنتم بخير
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Mr Mod.

Keep up the good work
[Cool]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
Happy Birthday Mr Mod.

Keep up the good work
[Cool]

yeah fix my post numbers please [Frown]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky you are 6001!!

congratulations [Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
three times i was [Mad]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr, I wish you a very happy birthday and I will be back again soon I promise, miss you guys..and gals x
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday.... happy christmas... happy new year [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birhday Amr [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was the party?? [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, so the party took place already? [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

Dude, how did you wake up so early ? I just woke up now, and I didn't even have anything to drink.

And yes, obviously @ Makbeta.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

Dude, how did you wake up so early ? I just woke up now, and I didn't even have anything to drink.

And yes, obviously @ Makbeta.

hahahah ok if the party was that good come on show us yr pics of yr drunkin stuber....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn women @ ferret how did you wake up so early i woke up like 5 pm

thank you guys hope u all here next year so we can have a party together [Big Grin]

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...I MISSED A PARTY?????!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Frown]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will someone explain what a drunken stuber is ? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
A state in which a person has been annihilated by the consumption of alcohol, the amount of which is well above his/her tolerance level. Once the subject has imbibed past the limit, massive retardation sets in, resulting in the stupor. The person in this state is often referred to as a drunken moron.

A male in a drunken stupor is likely to make an ass out of himself in front of anyone around. Some activities he may participate in while in the stupor: starting fights, drunken boxing, drunk dialing, drunk texting, flirting, telling everybody he knows that he loves them, stumbling, staggering, stammering, slurring, drunken dancing, and anything else that is obnoxious and unreasonable

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
lol drunk texting...

I just said I didn't get drunk, poor poor tina. xD

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
lol drunk texting...

I just said I didn't get drunk, poor poor tina. xD

ok sorry maybe u didnt but did someone at yr party??
just kidding happy belated birthday...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was up at about 10am... [Big Grin] I told you I don't sleep a lot!!!

I am debating sleeping tonight [Big Grin]

So... as it is New Year and Amr's birthday on the same day I think we deserve another party this week to ensure we have sufficiently celebrated them both.

I do have to declare that Vader really is the master of the Sheesha... [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
I was up at about 10am... [Big Grin] I told you I don't sleep a lot!!!

I am debating sleeping tonight [Big Grin]

And I thought I was a vampire, you don't sleep at all, day or night. [Big Grin]

quote:

So... as it is New Year and Amr's birthday on the same day I think we deserve another party this week to ensure we have sufficiently celebrated them both.

I do have to declare that Vader really is the master of the Sheesha... [Big Grin]

Hash's on me. [Big Grin]

Downloading the rest of Infected Mushroom, since I only had one album, the rest look promising too. [Wink]

And hey this time the hashisha won't fail. [Razz]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why do people never believe anything I say lol...

I don't like sleeping!!!

Hasheesh and Jack Daniels... in Egypt, surely not [Wink]

It didn't fail last night, it just wasn't as potent as the stuff my mate 'jaws' was consuming lol...

Yeah, I really like infected mushroom... top choice of tunes.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
We don't believe you because it's hard to judge how serious a drunk person is. [Razz]

Why not, sleeping's luvleh, I could do it for a week straight.

Next time I'll make you forget your mate's jaw, and your mate too. [Razz]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sleeping is just something I have to do occasionally to prevent death... I use it as a last resort!!!

Was I drunk or did you imagine it?

Jaws has forgotton many a good evening...

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol Jaws, you make it sound like that horror movie.

You were half-drunk, I was looking at the empty half of the glass. [Razz]

The room's size will also be different than before the hashisha. hehe

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Which means I was also half sober... [Wink]

Do you think it will be cloudy? Should I bring a hat in case it rains?

Will there be a camel in the room again?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
LOL yes, 3 camels always exist in that room at any given time.

Always cloudy with a shisha in the room buddy. XD

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com