EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ezcombs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ezcombs
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are kinda cute i wanna get some and try.. has anyone got one yet and tried it?? i just seen the comercial on tv...
EZ Combs™ works like magic to transform your hairstyle from ordinary to beautiful - in just seconds. You'll easily create an amazing looking result that will impress people. The best part is that it's so comfortable to wear, that you'll wear it for hours without even remembering you have it on. The secret is the specially designed dual combs with 10 durable bungees that stretch and hold your hair. EZ Combs™ works beautifully on any hair type...thin, thick curly or straight. They even look great on short hair too! You can create so many styles with EZ Combs that you'll want to use it compliment any style or occasion. You'll get the popular Caramel Bronze and the Dazzling Silver EZ Combs™ so you can use it to match different styles. So, if you're like most women with busy and hectic lifestyles, you'll want to always look your best every time you go out. This is a product you need to have. So treat yourself to a EZ Combs™ today while this special promotion is still active!

http://www.buyezcombs.com/?directLoad&uid=A5B7C9999FE67FCAD11125E7525C8034

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.asontvinfomercials.com/tvproducts/ezcombs.html

There is nothing to see in your link, Tina. [Frown]
Maybe in USA, but not here in Europe.
I put in another link.
I had heard about these EZ combs before but they are only available in US so far.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do yall have sham wows in eurpoe either??

https://www.shamwow.com/ver4/index.asp

i am not sure if i wanna try ezcombs yet...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatta bunch of junk.

the only thing i bought off tv was this:

http://www.corerhythms.com
i love to work out...but never have enuff time to go to the gym lately. i also love dancing and figured to try something different than middle eastern for a change so i am trying latin now.
bought it 4 weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived yet grrrrr

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
You can create so many styles with EZ Combs that you'll want to use it compliment any style or occasion. You'll get the popular Caramel Bronze and the Dazzling Silver EZ Combs™ so you can use it to match different styles.

You can create dozens of different hairstyles with a pair of chop sticks. They look elegant and are cheap, so you can get different sorts to suit any of your styles. [Big Grin]

I'm not joking btw, here are some examples of what you can do with a hairstick (or a chopstick [Wink] ) in less than a minute.

figure8 bun -- one of my favourites
chinese bun with flower
simple bun
infinity bun
cinnamon bun

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when I had long hair, I used to put my hair up with pencils!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's the same technique. [Cool]

Why do you have short hair now?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
You can create so many styles with EZ Combs that you'll want to use it compliment any style or occasion. You'll get the popular Caramel Bronze and the Dazzling Silver EZ Combs™ so you can use it to match different styles.

You can create dozens of different hairstyles with a pair of chop sticks. They look elegant and are cheap, so you can get different sorts to suit any of your styles. [Big Grin]

I'm not joking btw, here are some examples of what you can do with a hairstick (or a chopstick [Wink] ) in less than a minute.

figure8 bun -- one of my favourites
chinese bun with flower
simple bun
infinity bun
cinnamon bun

Do you have the instructions on how to do these? [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I had all my hair cut off a a few years ago - it's very thick, and takes too long to wash, dry, comb and style !!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Do you have the instructions on how to do these? [Smile]

Not really. You might want to try these:

Infinty and figure 8 bun:
http://community.livejournal.com/longhair/2014065.html

Chinese Bun:
http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/gallery/instruct/chinese-bun/

Several:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=category&categoryid=1

Or just google "xyz bun" and you will probably find lots of instructions, even on youtube.

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
Yes, I had all my hair cut off a a few years ago - it's very thick, and takes too long to wash, dry, comb and style !!

I find that the longer the hair, the less hassle it is. But then it depends on your hair and the way you prefer to wear it, of course ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com