EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I LOVE EGYPT MAN,IS IT HARD TO MARRY HIM?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I LOVE EGYPT MAN,IS IT HARD TO MARRY HIM?
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really in love with an egypt man,we met by internet and no matter it was all kidding before and i never thought could happen something,it happen,but we have too big problems with visas,im bulgarian,he live in Egypt,we try not to give up but embassyes just killing us in all the time!Pls tell me what i suppose to do?im not pretty experienced at that point
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think you should go ahead with a marriage when you have only met someone on the Internet. You have to meet them in real life first. You will find it very difficult to get any countyr to agree to issue a visa to an Egyptian man in those circumstances.

I think you should visit him in Egpyt with no strings attached. Stay in a hotel meet his family, friends and experience life here. then go back and think about it.

If you have no connection with Egypt before you will find it a huge culture shock. Have a read of www.marriedtoanarab.com

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
I am really in love with an egypt man,we met by internet and no matter it was all kidding before and i never thought could happen something,it happen,but we have too big problems with visas,im bulgarian,he live in Egypt,we try not to give up but embassyes just killing us in all the time!Pls tell me what i suppose to do?im not pretty experienced at that point

Someone else asked the same question today..here is what I said to her!

"Honey not to burst your bubble...you asked from someone who got married that way...RIGHT?Well honey I did!...It was the biggest mistake of my life!...My dear firstly...have you ever been in Egypt?2-did you meet him in person?3-did you meet his family?4-What class does he fall into(sorry to put it that way ...but that is the egyptian way...he is either High class or low class)Class does not mean money...its the roots(asal)where he comes from.5-Which area does he live in?People tend to have certain manurisms in certain areas.6-What does he do for a living?7-What do you really know about him besides chatting on the internet and maybe the phone?8-Did he ask you about an american passport or did you mention it.If he asked ...why is he so concerned about an amerian passport if your not even married yet.Is he planning on coming to live in America?If he really, really loves you and American passport would be the last thing on his mind.9-If you marry in egypt make sure that your marriage is rgistered at Egyptian home affairs...why?If you marry at the American Embassy he will get rights in your country...but you wont have any in his...unless you marry at Egyptian home affairs."this is what happened to me...my ex husband came to marry me in my ountry ...he made sure our marriage wasnt registered at the Egyptian Embassy in my country,which meant that as far as his country is concerned...he was never married...and I had no rights in Egypt!The Egyptian wife has a lot of rights ...thats why the men are so afraid to divorce...because they will pay through their noses.He is also supposed to pay a certain amount of money(mahr) or similar to you.Hoeny whatever you do ...dont give him money or anything valuable...until you know whats up.One last thing....the amount of time you spend on the internet and phone does not mean you know him...I spent 2 years on the net and phone with my ex...I thought i knew him...I only really started to know him when I went to his family and was expected to sit with his mother and sisters while he was prancing around outside.He never gave me one cent...he rather took my money....SO my dear please, please, please be very careful because most of the internet lovers are seeking passports for other countries.The truth is a real high class Egyptian man will never pick a wife from the internet because he has too much pride...he will want to marry a woman from a high class family who he knows will be a good mother and wife...and who knows the deen(religion).Only the ones who is seeking citizenship or assports of other countries will chase you on the net.Im sure if you cool it down a bit he will find some other sucket to take the bait.Dont take it the wrong way...I fell into the same hole and I had to learn the hard way...dont you do the same...rather wait and test everything and make sure everything is for real...before taking the plunge!"

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there you are....gonna tell me about the dragon in law or not? Or is yours ok and you dont have anything bad to say ..Sorry I know this is someone elses topic...but needed to find you...hope you will answer.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry honey I just copied and pasted...that should read Bulgarian iso American...the other lady was American

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about other countries, but it is ALMOST impossible to bring an Egyptian husband to America. Due to numerous scams fiancé visa petitions are almost 100% refused, emigration petitions take forever to be even looked at and then there is NO guarantee that the emigration visa will be granted. This is a growing problem for the mixed couples that are really 'legit' and loving each other; they are being punished because of the scammers... This situation should be seriously considered, and it would be wise to inform the prospective Egyptian husband about the possibility that instead of leaving the country he might have to support his 'Western wife' on his own, since if she gives up a job and comes to live in Egypt, the monetary resources will dry up quickly... Then it is good to watch his reaction...and see what he is really after.

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 13 July 2004).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

GO HOME STAY HOME...!!!We dont need you also here...enough sharmouta in my city!!!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manoesh, this is a VERY radical statement here... Are you sure this is really what you wanted to say?...

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 13 July 2004).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
GO HOME STAY HOME...!!!We dont need you also here...enough sharmouta in my city!!!

are u mayor?

I am so fu*king tired of agressive egyption guys with complexes. If there is a demand there is a supply. Try to think about that. if u can think.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 18 July 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Someone else asked the same question today..here is what I said to her!

"Honey not to burst your bubble...you asked from someone who got married that way...RIGHT?Well honey I did!...It was the biggest mistake of my life!...My dear firstly...have you ever been in Egypt?2-did you meet him in person?3-did you meet his family?4-What class does he fall into(sorry to put it that way ...but that is the egyptian way...he is either High class or low class)Class does not mean money...its the roots(asal)where he comes from.5-Which area does he live in?People tend to have certain manurisms in certain areas.6-What does he do for a living?7-What do you really know about him besides chatting on the internet and maybe the phone?8-Did he ask you about an american passport or did you mention it.If he asked ...why is he so concerned about an amerian passport if your not even married yet.Is he planning on coming to live in America?If he really, really loves you and American passport would be the last thing on his mind.9-If you marry in egypt make sure that your marriage is rgistered at Egyptian home affairs...why?If you marry at the American Embassy he will get rights in your country...but you wont have any in his...unless you marry at Egyptian home affairs."this is what happened to me...my ex husband came to marry me in my ountry ...he made sure our marriage wasnt registered at the Egyptian Embassy in my country,which meant that as far as his country is concerned...he was never married...and I had no rights in Egypt!The Egyptian wife has a lot of rights ...thats why the men are so afraid to divorce...because they will pay through their noses.He is also supposed to pay a certain amount of money(mahr) or similar to you.Hoeny whatever you do ...dont give him money or anything valuable...until you know whats up.One last thing....the amount of time you spend on the internet and phone does not mean you know him...I spent 2 years on the net and phone with my ex...I thought i knew him...I only really started to know him when I went to his family and was expected to sit with his mother and sisters while he was prancing around outside.He never gave me one cent...he rather took my money....SO my dear please, please, please be very careful because most of the internet lovers are seeking passports for other countries.The truth is a real high class Egyptian man will never pick a wife from the internet because he has too much pride...he will want to marry a woman from a high class family who he knows will be a good mother and wife...and who knows the deen(religion).Only the ones who is seeking citizenship or assports of other countries will chase you on the net.Im sure if you cool it down a bit he will find some other sucket to take the bait.Dont take it the wrong way...I fell into the same hole and I had to learn the hard way...dont you do the same...rather wait and test everything and make sure everything is for real...before taking the plunge!"

ohhhh ty very much to u for the answer ,no matter all im not american,bulgarian what make me doubt he run after my passport,we`re poor country,as 2 i never been there but maybe ure right and ill go,as 3.ure very right and ill try to follow ur advice as good as ican as i really love that man ,no matter how funny that sounds for some people,he is not rich,but he liove good as i know,he work with his brother in a cybrcaffee,and his parents also have own business!so he is not from high part of class,but i never gone after money!he looks good person and i pray i wont be lied ,no matter i know that i can be,and i might be real hurt,lied and cheated!but........ill risk as go there and god shows the way!!i really thank u natashia,ifu want mail me on dianaivanova1983@hotmail.com

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
i don't think you should go ahead with a marriage when you have only met someone on the Internet. You have to meet them in real life first. You will find it very difficult to get any countyr to agree to issue a visa to an Egyptian man in those circumstances.

I think you should visit him in Egpyt with no strings attached. Stay in a <A TITLE="Click for more information about hotel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1| || |hotels|AA1VDw">hotel</A> meet his family, friends and experience life here. then go back and think about it.

If you have no connection with Egypt before you will find it a huge culture shock. Have a read of www.marriedtoanarab.com

THX A LOT AKSHAR,I REALLY APPRECIATE UR ANSWER TO ME AND ADVICES,AND YES ILL CHECK THAT SITE ALSO AS THE OTHER WITH THE BLACK LIST,ITS AWFUL,AS ANSWER HE DIDNT ASKED TO COME LIVE HERE,I WANT THAT,AS I LIVE WITH OLD FATHER,SICK,AND I CANT LEAVE HERE TO LIVE THERE,NO MATTER HE REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEDAY!HE NEVER WANTED(PROBABLY)TO LIVE HERE,BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE HE WILL AGREE,MAYBE THE EMBASSIES WILL GIVE US CHANCE,MAYBE HE`LL BE GOOD MAN REALLY,OR MAYBE HE WILL BREAK MY HERAT,WHO KNOWS.......TIME WILL ONLY SHOW ME THAT....I THINK IM SMART ENOUGH,ILL THINK WITH MY MIND WHEN I GO AND ILL CHOOSE!TY VERY MUCH AGAIN,u can also mail me if u want,ill be glad!dianaivanova1983@hotmail.com

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and u MANOESH,AM TIMZAH,ill risk to be very rude to u,but u were also so i dont really sorry:AFUAN BAS ANA BITSHUF INTA SHUAI MAGNUN!SO GO TO CHECK UR HEAD TO DOCTOR,URE BEING loosing ur brain(sure if u have haha)wish u good day

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OUCH OUCH OUCH.....magnoona!...

jasmina
Member # 4777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i am from romania
and i am married with egyptian man
for me was more easy cos my husband was study here and we married here
but about you
the embassy dont give you visa for egypt or what?
you can go there us a turist and married him there
if you want to ask me more you can send me mesage at thise adrees khandura112@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | From: romania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jasmina:
hi i am from romania
and i am married with egyptian man
for me was more easy cos my husband was study here and we married here
but about you
the embassy dont give you visa for egypt or what?
you can go there us a turist and married him there
if you want to ask me more you can send me mesage at thise adrees khandura112@hotmail.com

yes jasmina,ty very much that u answer to me,i gone to ur idea at last as we semms not to have another way for now...we can talk on the msn messenger as here isnt very comfortable....but ty for your reply!

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enough sharmoutas and enough sharshou7as in Cairo, taking Egyptian men for a ride. Some Egyptian men are so stupid..selfish idiots harming themselves with misguided decisions, because of some foreigners. ekheeee etfoooo aleikom ya Egyptian men that go for that scam.
Up to here, with all the cheap bitches.

quote:

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
Enough sharmoutas and enough sharshou7as in Cairo, taking Egyptian men for a ride. Some Egyptian men are so stupid..selfish idiots harming themselves with misguided decisions, because of some foreigners. ekheeee etfoooo aleikom ya Egyptian men that go for that scam.
Up to here, with all the cheap bitches.

Hm, more and more I think the egyptian men are right. Thinking of the alternatives: you or a kind, nice, beautiful bulgarian girl.......
I think I know what most of the handsome, intelligent egy men would do .... VERY UNDERSTANDABLE

------------------
http://www.symbolon.beep.de

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inquisitive kitten here
Member # 5254

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for inquisitive kitten here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I travelled 1/2 way around the world to marry my Wonderful Eygptian husband, He is the best in the world .( Please remember one thing when you are bashing egyptian men, They were raised by egyptian women.)There are so many wonderful egyptian husbands as well as wives out there.

I am American , when we went to the embassy to get a visit visa, we were denied . So I am here gathering up my children to go and live overseas. I don't mind that , because I would much rather be there then here , as a muslim.

My husband has told me that having a green card or u.s. passport allows many to make more money overseas . Because they see Indians , Pakistani, and Egyptians , though highly educated and intelligent , as slave labor.

Try going to Egypt and meet him and his family. listen to akshar , go there , if he is so anxious to get out of egypt , then ask yourself why.

I wish you the best of luck.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about you both meet in central Africa ???
quote:

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
[B]I am really in love with an egypt man,we met by internet

Sorry, but it is too far over my head to understand how you can fall in love online! How do these feelings occur if you never had the chance to look in each other's eyes? You have no idea how he walks, how he talks, you don't see his gestures, the way he interacts with others, you just see what he writes and maybe you saw his photo. Do you know the the book "A streetcar named desire" by Tennessee Williams? Sometimes I think a book should be written called "A chatroom named desire" as too many people seem to be so desperate to get some love so that they use these rooms as their final destination. Sorry, I did not want to sound rude but the word love is used too easily by too many people. Just read how many women fell online for the Egyptian surgeon!

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareefa is so right!! How can you be in love with somebody you have never met?? just come to Hurghada, look in any internet cafe, and see an Egyptian guy with 4 falling heart screens at the same time, declaring undying love on all 4!!
Do you knpw if he has bad breath or body odor??? Do you know anything other than what he has told you???
Meet him, on neutral ground, stay in a hotel.. take things very very slowly!!!!
best of luck!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com