EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Willow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Willow
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willow i am sorry for what happened to you. Contrary to what others say i think you sound as if you are american and i know how very possible this is, american men tend to be very arrogant and aggressive when they want sex and especially when in groups and they think they will never see the girl again. Any way honey please tell your boyfriend the truth, complete truth and do let him know you were too ashamed to say it at first, if you love him do it. Then if he loves you truly loves you he will accept it and you 2 can raise that baby as your own. It may take him some time to accept it, as he will be shocked and hurt that you didnt tell him right off, even call him the night it happened and tell him but he will think. Wish you the best of luck and honey remember, its not the babies fault, but you already know that, you are against abortion. good for you. You can talk to me any time you need to if you like just leave me a message on here asking for my email or my messenger contact.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I d love to be the godmother to the baby, pleaze? I soooo love creative minds! BD
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the story was so convincing that I m even feeling a bit pregnant myself. Maybe wait a bit until can hold the baptizing together?
Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucker- theres one born every minute.
Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shame to blame someone for being raped

[This message has been edited by diana_ivanova (edited 16 April 2005).]

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
[B][/B]

What exactly do you think "happened", D??? as you wrote in your earlier comment, what makes some more illuminated people here cry out in deep intellectual pain? A writer's block for the dear little penmaiden? Sudden ebb of belletristic inspiration???

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 16 April 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com