EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Off or On?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Off or On?
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you go to your bed, do you *have to turn the lights off?
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for those who want to sleep into the dark [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.. is it 3am yesterday or today????
LOL!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Just for those who want to sleep into the dark [Big Grin] [Razz]

I wish i could, but I'm not that brave [Embarrassed]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And opposite ...I cannot sleep when it's light is on [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same her. I used to live in inner east city and the lights would just be in the window even if you had the blinds drawn. It was hard to sleep well.Eventually I used those eye mask thingys.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
And opposite ...I cannot sleep when it's light is on [Smile]

when i turn off the lights I feel like someone will come and scream!!
very childlish!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sleeping in a pitch-black house, with the window curtains open for the moon and stars (and right now street lights). I have always preferred this, I don't know why. But my husband insists on the shades being totally shut, no light at all.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i turn the lights off and put the tv on a 20 min sleep mode
it works

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
.... and put the tv on a 20 min sleep mode
it works

This because you aren't married yet [Wink] [Razz]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
I like sleeping in a pitch-black house, with the window curtains open for the moon and stars (and right now street lights.

[Wink]
I like swimming at night with this “full moon”.

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swimmming in the nile [Eek!]

i like it off, but as snoozin said, i like the moon and star glaring thru the window by leaving the curtain open

if i have an early morning start the next day, and i go to bed late.... i'll leave the light on...it feel like i just took a lil nap [Cool]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:

[Cool] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have seen women in niqab/head cover in the sea of Alex...
but none in the Nile [Eek!]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:

i like it off, but as snoozin said, i like the moon and star glaring thru the window by leaving the curtain open

if i have an early morning start the next day, and i go to bed late.... i'll leave the light on...it feel like i just took a lil nap [Cool]

did I mention the word "nile" [Mad] here?
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
it was a joke [Roll Eyes] i know u live in cairo...and there aint any beaches there, do enjoy the moonlight at night....where else to cairo people go swimming, unless you travelll to alex just for a swim

we once wanted to go swimming at night, but the beach club closed at 8pm [Frown]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
it was a joke [Roll Eyes] i know u live in cairo...and there aint any beaches there, do enjoy the moonlight at night....where else to cairo people go swimming, unless you travelll to alex just for a swim

we once wanted to go swimming at night, but the beach club closed at 8pm [Frown]

hmm, i c
you can do it In private places try it, it's wonderful!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com