EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » My wedding gift to the Happy couple, Love Vicky(Or as Momen knows me, Vic) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wedding gift to the Happy couple, Love Vicky(Or as Momen knows me, Vic)
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I removed the emails because it is not my goal to hurt MH. I just think that she should be aware of all the facts and I sent her a PM and explained to her as such. I also told her that if she doubts the validity of the emails I copied her, I have no problem forwarding them to her. Again, I don't like to hurt people,but if she goes into this marriage aware and still chooses to marry him, well she is an adult.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
errrr, those most recent messages are from last week??

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i enjoyed that
any more please ,,
and i already onow this email or him hes pasted every where on forums for forigners ..wow i say
made my day seeing this .... [Big Grin]
so last question is vicky going to marry him ....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O M G It is car crash stuff, puts the soaps in the shade
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets truckload of popcorn ready*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god its not safe any more you cant even have online affair with out the whole of ES KNOWING they live in yah knickers
if im correct momen loved to shake his boxers in front of the camera ..hehehehehe
and hump it .........

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
owww this is just mean, josette..sorry 'vicky', should have sent mystic a pm with this stuff
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
This is good. Hibbah where are you? Shows this way. [Frown]

LOL

Sad though. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flutterby, what if vicky is being set up just as MH is by the same man? I know I would do just what vicky has too, expose the arse wipe.

well done vicky!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Eek!] [Confused] [Eek!] [Embarrassed]

Que????

is this for real? ew, why do people use the "z" word so often?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ES vicky has exsposed a male gigalola [Big Grin] [Razz]
im pissing me pants here .....

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I don't think it's mean. How else is he going to be exposed? Let's face it. Mystic had all the info. She was just blinded.

Sad yes but necessary. [Frown]

These bastards that play and cheat on women deserve a lot worse than this. [Wink]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
cos if you read the messages they dont seem like she was soo into him, 17th jan 'bit of fun' 21st Jan 'i love you' pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase

and everywhere vicky goes josette has been, AND the title originly said 'from josette'

agreed that he deserves a stoning, but its mystic that will suffer

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*gets truckload of popcorn ready*

You know what, it's been a shitty day. Ayisha your *truckload* post made me laugh hard! [Big Grin]

Thank you!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
wow shebah darling breath ok girl .....
its wrenching me and making me feel sick ,but i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it made my day ,i just hope she sees the light poor cow ,is she here now ....

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
You know........he wasn't all that.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Must have one heck of a z**.

[Eek!] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so lemme get this straight.........this guy momen = viky/aka josette's fiance???

And vicky = josette? And he did see her at the airport after all when she went off with the guy with the cute butt?

and mysticheart is really going to marry him? But josette is already orfi'd to him, right?

How many wives can egyptian men have again? I'm soooo confused.

Does the popcorn have butter? I like real butter on mine, not that stuff they have in the dispensers at the movie theater.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by master_mind:
yes i work for spring tours, 3 el sayed el bakri street , zamalek cairo

travel_around_egypt@yahoo.com

or scope travel

is this the same person???

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if Vicky is Josette, is Momen Mohammed CuteA$$???

It's 2 am and I won't sleep till I see some answers! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what, i bet she'll still have some type of excuse. i cant believe this stuff. look at the balls on some people. balls and no brain. how the hell you gonna come on some forum and declare your love and simulatenously hit on other girls? what the hell is wrong with people. mystic better drop this dude NOW.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
you know what, i bet she'll still have some type of excuse. i cant believe this stuff. look at the balls on some people. balls and no brain. how the hell you gonna come on some forum and declare your love and simulatenously hit on other girls? what the hell is wrong with people. mystic better drop this dude NOW.

Aren't you glad you skipped the homework and workout? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
So if Vicky is Josette, is Momen Mohammed CuteA$$???

It's 2 am and I won't sleep till I see some answers! [Big Grin]

nope nope, can't be 'cause the cute butt guy was on the plane with her so he wouldn't have missed her at the airport.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
so did Josette kill mohammed cute ass in the dining room with the candlestick?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i just cant bleieve how small egypt is ,,one man and every one is on him .....
may be she likes his looooooooooove and loyalty any way we shundt make assuptions first leave some of the thread for mystic ,,ok its her thats got to answer us after all WE ARE HER FAMILY and we do come first [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
IS ANY ONE HERE HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF UNDUE TRUST IF NOT FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE....

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
quote:

or scope travel

SPRING TOURS [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

*faint*

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by flutterby:

I don't think *killing* him is what she did to him with the candlestick. [Big Grin]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:

LOL.

and sheba, HELL YEA, im glad! the only reason is took so long is cuz i was in the shower. i will never leave my computer again.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

so wheres yorkshire rose, with her shish boom bah? does anybody know mystics phone number, somebody should let her know.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
quote:

or scope travel

SPRING TOURS [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

*faint*

whats up charm you dont know him do you [Wink]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
so wheres yorkshire rose, with her shish boom bah? does anybody know mystics phone number, somebody should let her know.

SHES ONLINE IM PMED HER SHE SAYS SHE SLEEPING .......

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ..... says:
ARE YOU AWAKE
U SEEN ES
NOT GOOD
its bout mystic someone had sent a email of momen
just to let you know..

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to go to bed... damn.

im thinking of taking my lap top with me!

ive got images of mystic twirling round her bedroom holding different outfits up in front of the mirror! OMG... how will she defend this?!

wheres Say What You See??? she could put together a powerpoint for us on whos who/whos ex to who/marrying who etc...

did he really work for spring tours??? thats who that Gammal worked for... the one SWYS linked ya ragal & co to the day before ya raga was banned!! does the plot thicken or what???!!!

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
ok well whoever vicki/josette is has only done this to stir things up in their usual fashion, hmmmmmm wheres mrs marple when you need her?
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, ES is jumping tonight, nice to see you all.

I'm with you Hibbah, should be doing homework, I just can't pull myself away!

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hmmmmmm wheres mrs marple when you need her?

Laura's on the case.. Mrs Marples ain't got nothing on Laura [Big Grin]
Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

thats why it was so quiet earlier, twas the calm before the storm.
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoo boy! Talk about revelations! It's too bad Mysticheart won't change her mind, but 10 to 1, she will just go on with him after all! [Eek!] [Confused]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
me too my duty is calling....
well someone is online here now and its not going to get any better now ..

alison is in shock i even knew him not like that mind you bit of a romeo loved himself ....

doodlebug
Member # 11649

where in the name of Sam Hill is Sono when you need her?????????????????????????????????
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
yes because they could of course be false emails???!!!!
Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by Just Call Me A Lackey:
Hoo boy! Talk about revelations! It's too bad Mysticheart won't change her mind, but 10 to 1, she will just go on with him after all! [Eek!] [Confused]

i agree. i would bet money on it if betting were halal. [Frown]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yes because they could of course be false emails???!!!!

If they are, it's pretty insane to think someone would go that far to harm someone they don't know well or to get revenge at him....
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
alison is in shock im talking with her im teling her to advice mystic ,,,,we shud leave this now and let her sort it just lets be good and advice her some good please now we had fun ..
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is to much, im in shock,
dont give this girl a hard time, this is to dreadfull, to much so

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
if you notice 4times they actually repat themselves ...read it again .......it could be made up cause look at the email of one momen done of him being a romeo it changes course from the others makes me think its someone writing it out .thats not him ...just a thought

i think this is a set up ,,not sure but got a gutt feeling now after reading again ...again ...

Hibbah
Member # 12156

im really hoping this is an elaborate hoax as well.

but if not,

yorkshire, tell mystic straight up what happened. sum up the context of the emails, and if she wants to see them, let her see them. and let her know that everyone is concerned for her best interest. most of us dont actually know each other, but we all know how bad it feels to be deceived and to have your heart stomped on. she really, really needs to stop and take a look at her life, and realize that she does NOT need a man to fill in any emptiness she may feel. She is all the strength she needs. once she has realized this, and she has become strong in herself, then she can look for a man. IN REAL LIFE. NOT SOME FOOL ONLINE. EVERYONE KNOWS ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE FOR BOOTY CALLS, AND IF ITS A LONG DISTANCE/AMERICAN W/ A GUY FROM A POOR COUNTRY WHO WOULD LOVE A VISA - ITS JUST A SLEEZE BALL.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
if this was true why take emails off now ,they have gone ....so someone has two usernames here ..uhm .....who this cud be with a vendetta against mystic
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
well, im off to bed, either the emails are fake or whoever vicki/josette is just set him up, cos you dont go from thinking someone's a player to loving them in 4 days...Only on ES [Roll Eyes]

cos if its real, where is she???? why post and then run...

I smells a rats i doooo, but you gals have fun unravelling the mystery that is playboy manor...i mean...visasearch...DOH....Egyptsearch [Wink]

I will tune in for part two tommorrow if its not deleted!

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is fake

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
quote:
ok so lemme get this straight.........this guy momen = viky/aka josette's fiance???

And vicky = josette? And he did see her at the airport after all when she went off with the guy with the cute butt?

and mysticheart is really going to marry him? But josette is already orfi'd to him, right?

How many wives can egyptian men have again? I'm soooo confused.

Does the popcorn have butter? I like real butter on mine, not that stuff they have in the dispensers at the movie theater.

I missed all that? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com