EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Respect : notions that some people on this forum does not know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Respect : notions that some people on this forum does not know
ninaparijs
Member # 10439

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ninaparijs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted few days ago a message as I was looking for a room to share I was very surprised about the answer I received - mostly from Egyptian men all with "very good situation", well educated, etc... Some of them also sended me their pictures, other their phones... (but i didn't call)
So I played the game to see how far they could go and I answered to one of them and it was incredible !! I'd never laugh so much...
Anyway I wish all this guys will read this post now.
What are you thinking ? That as a foreign woman I'm stupid enough to trust people like you. That I'm coming to Egypt to meet guys and have a love affair !!! No at all. All the girls coming to Egypt are not 'open" whatever you say or do. We received a education and also values wich is respect of ourself and the other. But for sure I won't respect people like you, gigolos without any proud and for sure I won't waste my time with stpudid men like you. Also if you want to use or play with a western woman, you should try a Barbie.
Hopefully I guess that all the Egyptian are not like you guys stupid but what you are doing on this forum does not deserves most of the Egyptian and just make an horrible image of your mentality.

Posts: 4 | From: Paris - Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Orientalistik:
I (female) published 14 days ago an announcement searching for a female flat sharing partner.

Nearly 75% of the phone contacts were men. One called me at 1 a.m during the week, one was totaly unpolite, because I didn`t allowed him to see the flat.

I think it isn`t to difficult to read an announcment and to accept the conditions.

Besides that it isn`t acceptable that a few persons destroy the image of a serious chat forum like egypt search.

Please respect the privacy and wishes of the forum partners.

Ninaparijs, you are not the only one with these kind of experiences. Wait until you arrive in Egypt. Hopefully you learn to deal quickly with this kind of harrassement and trust me not all Egyptians men will treat you in this kind of way.

Wish you a wonderful and unforgettable stay in Egypt. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right nina. this is so good that you find out that. Have anice day.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
name names nina!!!!
but I think we al know who the culprits are!!! LOL

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barbie in meaning a DOLL or all western women who are a barbie easy come on pleeeeeeeeeese refrase it all that are easy and walk with there legs open a jar and smell fishy then yeah think again ,YOU CAN ALWAYS SMELL A WOMAN WHEN SHES HAD SEX ,SHE STINKS IF SHE HASNT WASHED and pleas e why do the majority of western women ask me why do they washa fter sex all the time THE MEN its a islamic must that u shud be clean all the time even after sexual intercourse so whatu think the im assume the majority of western women never wash after sex SO DIRTY AND ITCHY AND SMELLY .....just thinking to what was asked of me in a pm last week ,,GIRLS IF UR GOING TO MARRY A EGYPTIAN OR A MUSLIM CHECK THE RITUALS OUT ,,,,,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
name names nina!!!!
but I think we al know who the culprits are!!! LOL

I'm all in to voice their names(nicks)out on this board! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:
barbie in meaning a DOLL or all western women who are a barbie easy come on pleeeeeeeeeese refrase it all that are easy and walk with there legs open a jar and smell fishy then yeah think again ,YOU CAN ALWAYS SMELL A WOMAN WHEN SHES HAD SEX ,SHE STINKS IF SHE HASNT WASHED and pleas e why do the majority of western women ask me why do they washa fter sex all the time THE MEN its a islamic must that u shud be clean all the time even after sexual intercourse so whatu think the im assume the majority of western women never wash after sex SO DIRTY AND ITCHY AND SMELLY .....just thinking to what was asked of me in a pm last week ,,GIRLS IF UR GOING TO MARRY A EGYPTIAN OR A MUSLIM CHECK THE RITUALS OUT ,,,,,

What does your post have to do with this thread?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by al-Kahina:
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:

What does your post have to do with this thread?
like u i hijacked it GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW SHUV OFF ....
u aint my cup of tea ur always againt some shite or wat ever pulling every single woman down and always on a bout a friggen head oh i forgot ur godamn beautiful with the most precious flaps in EGYPT ,,FAK OFF OUT MY SITE U MAKE ME SICK ,
PLAYED THE GAME DID YOU WITH THE NASTY SKIDMARK DID YAH
AND DONT COME BCK TO ME SAYING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME U FRIGGEN DO UNDERSTAND ME QUITE WELL AND VERY CLEAR .
I FOUND EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BEING DOING ....
SETTING UPON ES MEMBERS REMEMBER 2WEEKS AGO U ENJOY IT
ANY WAY SONO BRING IT ON WITH YOUR BIG TALK AND YOUR FAMBOUNT EXSPRESSIONS AND UR LOVELY HARDWARE OF A PC TYPING OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE I WAIT YOU IF NOT GLADLY IGNORE ME ...I HATE YOU .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY REALLY DO . [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
http://www.juicycerebellum.com/bitchboard.htm
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shahkerdah, you are one pig of a woman!!!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle16:
Shahkerdah, you are one pig of a woman!!!

you think im care ..feel free to abuse me ...
im learning it from the ice muse

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

FIRST, aside from being almost impossible to understand, your post is extremely rude and tacky.

SECOND, the female anatomy has a natural way of cleaning itself, if yours is not, might want to get that checked out.
Sure, a shower helps but it only cleans the outside of you, not the inside where the fluid is, so obviously the cleaning is for religious reasons. But I'm sure as a nice Muslim girl you would know that, right? [Confused]

On that note, as a religious person, why are you talking like this? Perhaps you need a shower? [Confused] Might be time to pray again. [Wink]

THIRD, to all who think Chimps is not completely yet insane, let this set the record straight, please send all prozac donations to her place of residence. thank you.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<THIRD, to all who think Chimps is not completely yet insane, let this set the record straight, please send all prozac donations to her place of residence. thank you.>

In this case Prozac won`t help,Smuckers.Prozac is only an antidepressant,but this woman is dire need of more.I would suggest nothing less than an antipsychotic like Zyprexa,just as a jump start therapy.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh leave chimps alone. if you knew the real chimps you wouldnt being saying these things, she has a big heart and has been through more then anyone should have too . please let up on her [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell us who the REAL CHIMPS is...honestly. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, will the real Chimps step forward? No doubt others on this forum have heartache and personal problems in their lives. They don't deal with them by being nasty, vulgar, trashy, foul-mouthed and hypocritical.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never understand why people write.."you don't know the REAL person."

Well no. We don't. That is the nature of posting on a public board with anonymous names. As such, all we can do is respond to the side of her personality she choses to display and put forth publicly.

Personally I can't understand chimps' posts and her need to write in caps and continually make up new usernames is extremely irritating. So I never read anything she has to say.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iagree with the nasty part but dont you remeber the topic when we were all stranded on the island she made you laugh .she is going thru some real problems cant we back her up and be a little understanding. she is one hell of a nice and caring person. i talk with her often and she is a kind person in real life. give her some slack
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky, how you deal with problems says a lot about your character. To come on a public board and lash out with a lot of filthy language at a bunch of strangers as a way of coping with real-life problems doesn't sound like the character of a nice and caring individual. Sounds like Sono, to be honest.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
but i know the real chimps and she is a far cry from the likes of sono
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
iagree with the nasty part but dont you remeber the topic when we were all stranded on the island she made you laugh .she is going thru some real problems cant we back her up and be a little understanding. she is one hell of a nice and caring person. i talk with her often and she is a kind person in real life. give her some slack

Micky, I think I have been more than fair with Chimps and honest too. I told her ages ago, in PM that she was free to have childish over-reactions, aggressive, crazy outbursts and play games but that she shouldn't be surprised or injured when people dislike it(she Pm'ed me first, btw). I thought we had reached a cordial agreement. Clearly, I was wrong as she simply moved the nastiness to other screen names. As others have pointed out, this is not decent behaviour and we can only judge what we see online. I fully accept that we all see different qualities in people. I didn't dislike Chimps when I joined this forum, nor do I detest her now. I dislike her behaviour and the way she preys on the sympathy of nicer people.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ok i hear what you are saying

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com