EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ppl who form an opinion based soley on ES posts are retarded.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ppl who form an opinion based soley on ES posts are retarded.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discuss.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!

There's nothing to discuss. You are stating the obvious. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you've answered your own question!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are the same people that believe they are in love and know a man inside out after hours of web cam and 2 holidays

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you there akshar,i have seen it happen so many times.i know of some successful relationships,all i can say is dont rush into anything,and dont let your heart rule your head.
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm, I have seen it with my American friends and their relationships. I do not think this happens only between Egyptians and other nationalities. I believe the situation sounds worse because it is between 2 countries. How many of your school chums broke up before marriage? I mean it is not uncommon. But to take the word of the forums as the almighty truth will only lead to problems that might not have been encountered. We can only state what we feel and have seen in our personal lives.
Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know MW, I'm gonna have to disagree with you [Frown] . I have learned many things since stumblin on this site such as- If an egyptian man IM's me and at anytime during the convo he says key phrases such as "you are my queen", "age difference doesnt matter"," I live in hurghada,luxor,or sharm el shiekh , " I work in the tourism industry "or "habibi, it doesnt matter to me or my family that you are divorced with 4.4 children and cant breed anymore,you are my luuuuuuuuuvvvvv and I cant left you never (que arabic luv songs).............I would use my yahooey ignore button,silence them forever and thank the creator for the women on ES!! So, I think the real topic should be "Those who dont heed the advice of people on ES who know what the hell they are talkin about are retarded!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Rumi, lots to learn on ES!!!
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
I dont know MW, I'm gonna have to disagree with you [Frown] . I have learned many things since stumblin on this site such as- If an egyptian man IM's me and at anytime during the convo he says key phrases such as "you are my queen", "age difference doesnt matter"," I live in hurghada,luxor,or sharm el shiekh , " I work in the tourism industry "or "habibi, it doesnt matter to me or my family that you are divorced with 4.4 children and cant breed anymore,you are my luuuuuuuuuvvvvv and I cant left you never (que arabic luv songs).............I would use my yahooey ignore button,silence them forever and thank the creator for the women on ES!! So, I think the real topic should be "Those who dont heed the advice of people on ES who know what the hell they are talkin about are retarded!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

we need an applause avatar
[Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big HOORAY to all *retarded* people on this forum then...... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are talking about things you've learned on ES. Many ppl learn things on ES, including myself. What I'm talking about here is forming an opinion of a group of ppl (Egyptians) based SOLEY on what you read here on ES. ES is not the be all and end all of info about Egypt and Egyptians. I would hope ppl would not form an opinion about the country and ppl only on what they read here.

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone really use ES to form their opinion on Egypt and Egyptians as a whole...really????!!!

I think it's a good tool to hear about people's experiences and it's a good reminder that Egypt has as many a-hole men as our home countries (but also has good ones too!)but I'd never use it to form a view on the majority or to judge...
Does that make me retarded?

Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

No, that makes you normal. It's basically the same reason why I read ES.

This thread was created as a joke, btw.

quote:
Originally posted by CatTheCat:
Does anyone really use ES to form their opinion on Egypt and Egyptians as a whole...really????!!!

I think it's a good tool to hear about people's experiences and it's a good reminder that Egypt has as many a-hole men as our home countries (but also has good ones too!)but I'd never use it to form a view on the majority or to judge...

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CatTheCat:

Of course not, if you really did , then you'd be more than retarded,you'd be in desperate need of a physch eval [Big Grin] . Nobody on here is putting down good egyptian people, they are warning of what they know of bad egyptians because they know what is the norm in that culture.Does that mean all egyptians are like this?? Of course not. It's like saying all western woman run around in hot pants sexing any man they can get their hot,little hands on. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] How many american woman know the signs of a player??? Alot. How many forums are dedicated to lying cheating men?? Alot. Woman here are just giving friendly warning advice to those who are not realizing that culturally ,there are huge differences in the way they live and how we do . This forum is a good source of info, and we were just havin a little rip on the woman who constantly dont like the advice they ask for.......lighten up a bit, and welcome to ES! [Wink]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to recognise a player...now that would make a good topic for discussion!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
A big HOORAY to all *retarded* people on this forum then...... [Roll Eyes]

I am not sure if you meant that the way it comes across?

I think we need to credit people with a bit more intelligence, we are all quite capable of coming here and reading info and using it in our lives as we think fit. Everytime I read one of Tigerlily's news post I don't necessarily believe it even if it's got a good source, another person may form a different judgement. Even when a person keeps posting to try and convince us and more importantly herself that her relationship is on a sound foundation, you can still be sure that person is not deaf to what is being said, she may just at that point in her life for whatever reason choose to ignore it, but the point is she had had access to valuable information and like we all do can use it as she sees fit....or NOT!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I live in the UK, I know several egyptians in real life so it doesnt form my opinion of them...however, I have never known any American women in real life, i wonder if it forms my opinions of them? [Wink]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
Well I live in the UK, I know several egyptians in real life so it doesnt form my opinion of them...however, I have never known any American women in real life, i wonder if it forms my opinions of them? [Wink]

We really should meet when you and your husband come to Egypt, we must break this not knowing any American women in real life thing. [Wink]
[Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

If I formed an opinion about English women based on some of the crap I read on ES I'd think they were naive old sluts who get swindled by Egyptian gigolos. Hmmmm kinda the same for American women I suppose. [Razz] [Big Grin] Just so you know...all Americans aren't like that [Wink] Just as I'm fairly positive all Brits aren't like that either.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But all older women who are with a younger egyptian man is a failed relationship!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com