EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Plane trip to Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Plane trip to Egypt
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 4 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When visiting Egypt please do not drink too much on the plane.

Ever wonder what an out of control plane passenger looks like? Here's one recorded on a cell phone (sounds like French):

http://www.comegetyousome.com/viewvid.php?id=3419

(did he kiss that girl?!) [Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, it is French ... [Frown] [Frown]
I don't think he kissed the girl and I hope it certainly wasn't a French kiss ... [Wink]

There is a programme on Belgian television in which they show such sort of situations at the airport. Sometimes it is hilarious, sometimes it is very sad ... [Frown]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what he's saying?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
When visiting Egypt please do not drink too much on the plane.

Not drink too much of WHAT? [Wink]

Hey check out this news:

6/13/2007 10:28:00 AM

BA sex couple sentenced in U.K. court

A sex-mad drunk couple that forced a BA flight to be diverted to Bermuda have been sentenced.

Trevor Blake, 44, and his girlfriend Nicola Fitzgerald, 27, from England, drank, had sex twice in the airplane's toilets, and then became abusive to staff while travelling to Jamaica in December 2005.

BA cabin crew restrained them both and diverted the plane to Bermuda at an estimated cost of $24,000.

In court on Friday, Blake was jailed for 12 months and Fitzgerald received a three month suspended sentence and 100 hours of community service.

The couple had sold their story to a British newspaper for about $6,000, which they were ordered to pay to the court.

The Guardian reported how cabin crew saw the pair acting drunk with Fitzgerald gyrating her hips on Blake's groin as they sat on a seat reserved for cabin crew.

After being told they couldn't have any more alcohol, Blake flew into a rage.

The couple had consumed two cans of beer and eight quarter sized bottles of wine.

The prosecution said Blake lashed out at the cabin crew worker saying: "Who the f*** are you to tell me when I'm drunk?"

The crew member walked away from the situation and went to the galley. Blake followed him and started hurling more abuse.

He was eventually given a final warning on a piece of paper, which he crumpled up and threw at the crew member.

The plane then started to experience turbulence and the seat belt signs came on. Blake and Fitzgerald ignored the signs and got up to go to the same toilet together.

They were again told to sit down. Blake raised his hand at the crew member, which is when he was restrained in handcuffs and leg restraints. He continued to hurl abuse.

Fitzgerald also became abusive and she also had to be restrained.

Blake admitted affray and Fitzgerald pleaded guilty to drunkenness on an aircraft.

http://www.bermudasun.bm/main.asp?SectionID=24&SubSectionID=270&ArticleID=34016&TM=2915.276

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about the French guy

He is not really 'saying' a lot that makes sense.
He says ; hupla hupla ... when he is moving on all chairs.
and c'est la vie ... (that's life)
I know French but that's all I understand ... [Frown]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
about the French guy

hupla hupla ... when he is moving on all chairs.

Yeah, he must be drunk!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com