EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cookery club

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cookery club
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, seems the other was deleted so lets try again [Smile]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok im in [Big Grin] what happened to that whole post [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fanny Craddock's Cookery Club now open in Eat Egyptian forum!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems it was deleted, I went to page 2 and it was gone, it seems enough people complained, we all really do like peace not bitchin [Smile]

I started a new topic in the recipe forum

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still in. It is difficult to ask for help but all of you are witnesses here and you know fully well what is going on. This is your forum ladies and ultimately someone must restrain and reprimand the destructive behavior. Personally my credibility is shot because 1. I am dunes 2. I am a guy 3. I am a bad boy

Since I rejoined in March I have tried my best to behave. I am actually enjoying it here so much, exchanging so much with members and on a civil level.

You ladies bear witness to what unfolds here, it is nothing personal at all, and however when someone is ruining it for everyone else, the root of the problem should be addressed.

If I am wrong address me and call me out.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't - for the life of me - follow what is going on with threads being deleted. I just know that this board is a nicer place to be these days!

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think so too
[Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Dont worry about being wrong sobriquet, you're not wrong. I for one would be glad to see more people taking themselves away from cat fights, and i was glad to see so many people say the same [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Personally my credibility is shot because 1. I am dunes 2. I am a guy 3. I am a bad boy

If you are a bad boy I'd rather be hanging out with the bad boys!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
Dont worry about being wrong sobriquet, you're not wrong. I for one would be glad to see more people taking themselves away from cat fights, and i was glad to see so many people say the same [Smile]

Well said Wanderer

[Cool]

Now Micky A
what can I do with 4 chicken fillet tonight for tea?
Meet me in Food section

Oldbag.............Noooooooooo!! I will not nuke em [Big Grin]

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com