EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Wow.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really depressing how many foreign ladies got hurt by Egyptian men (pigs). My mom was one of them, I opened these forums expecting good and bad stuff but it all seems to be hurt and abuse.

Did any of you girls marry an Egyptian and end up fine ? Don't answer that if you've been married less than five years.

Peace
Leito

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you called them pigs [Big Grin]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only the ones that have the nerve to trick people and hurt them. It's just sick, pigs are even better than them.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:
It's really depressing how many foreign ladies got hurt by Egyptian men (pigs). My mom was one of them, I opened these forums expecting good and bad stuff but it all seems to be hurt and abuse.

Did any of you girls marry an Egyptian and end up fine ? Don't answer that if you've been married less than five years.

Peace
Leito

Using today’s posts as a sample size to pass judgment is really unfair. I think your emotions are interfering with the rationale of law of averages which ultimately applies to all ethnicities in this regard.

In short, you have the good and you have the bad.

P.S I think it is healthy that you let it all out, so i am not criticizing you at all, you have the right to be angry but at some point when you have calmed, do reflect.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I wasn't just talking about todays post. I was talking about experience from people I know and myself added to what I saw here. I was just wondering if all foreigners got from Egyptians is get hurt ?! It really makes me disgusted.
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, I wasn't just talking about todays post. I was talking about experience from people I know and myself added to what I saw here. I was just wondering if all foreigners got from Egyptians is get hurt ?! It really makes me disgusted.

It may certainly appear that way but there are very happy couples here as well. I mean some marriages are for convenience and these usually end badly. The physical abuse complaints are only a few i think one today and one several months ago, i don't remember. You have violent guys everywhere though.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh for God's sake. There are loads of wonderful Egyptian men. Don't take a forum as representative of real life. It's much more likely people will come here seeking advice about bad situations, than to sit down and extol their husband's virtues.

The worst thing I can say about my Egyptian husband is that he won't change poopy diapers. [Big Grin]

But on a serious note, marriage can be hard in the first place, but putting two very different cultures together can be even more difficult. I don't know what you've seen, but of the women I know married to Egyptian men, they are very happy and have very loving marriages.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Om Bubblemouth is right, how many people would come on here saying 'he cooked dinner for me today AND he bought me flowers then he helped me with the housework, i am such a lucky girl, we sat down and had a long chat, he's so interested in what i am doing right now'

ok, you do get a few people that talk like this, but the majority of us dont, most people keep their lives private until something happens and they need help or advice, or if the relationship ends, then people dont mind dishing the dirt.

you cant judge all egyptian men by reading a forum where people come to get advice when they might have problems, better to go to egypt and judge for yourself.

Also, i believe that mixed culture marriages have some similar problems, what if the woman doesn't adjust to his culture, or he to hers? is that his fault? both of them might think they could adjust, but in reality they might not be able to, this could cause their problems.

I'm sorry your mum got hurt.

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Om and Wanderer are absolutely right. You're going to hear from the relationships that went sour quicker, those of us with loving marriages and families with Egyptian men couldn't be more proud (especially when you hear horror stories). Of course every foreign woman isn't hurt by egyptian men. Egyptian men (and women)aren't heartless, some are very warm and loving people with kind hearts and can be your best friends.
The ones who are happily in relationships aren't going to wear their hearts on their sleeves, we might a little bit but not generally...we like to keep these things for ourselves.
Sorry with what happened with your mother. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Aha, yea maybe you guys are right. Not stopping me getting disgusted though =]. No really, I insist.

Don't worry about my mom anymore, she is married to an Indian that is probably one of the nicest people on earth, he even asks me if I prayed or not when they call.

Everybody marry Indians, wooooot.

crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Everybody marry Indians, wooooot"

point missed then [Frown]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Nah, just think the odds are higher for a good relationship. Don't know why but Indians in general seem to be very calm and ready to love people.

Plus I wasn't saying that seriously anyway.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Everybody marry Indians, wooooot.

Yeah maybe in my next life! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Leito, do you mean people from India or Native American Indians?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Don't know about native American Indians, never met any.
I was talking about people from India.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
Native American Indians?

Seriously, how many are left? [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a lady from India who when she came to America she divorced her sorry Indian husband...This is a big deal because divorce is just not done in her culture.

Guess you could get a bad one there too. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Let's invade mars then =].
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wanderer:
Leito, do you mean people from India or Native American Indians?

Ghandi or Sitting Bull ?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
http://www.islam101.com/history/cherokee.htm

check this out tigerlilly [Smile]

well, out of the indian people i have known 1 was nice,1 arrogant, 1 grumpy,1 a womaniser, a family very nice, used to live next door and she taught me how to make popadoms. Really quite a mixture, I cant say the ones i knew really had much in common, apart from being indian.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com