EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Help from US Senators

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help from US Senators
Chootie
Member # 14005

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chootie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read in the post from bettyN that several people have worked with their elected officials to assist with getting their spouses immigration papers processed (for USA). If you have been successful with obtaining help from you Senators or Congress people, would you please share any helpful tips or key words that seemed to get the attention of these folks? Any other usefuls tips or ideas to expedite the process would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 20 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do not know yet if this actually helped or not. He was in line waiting for a interview date when she contacted the embassy. I do know she was the first to know about the interview date though.
All you need to do is call your state congressman
and tell them the situation. They asked me to email them the information and they in turn, emailed the embassy. We have a son that needs to be enrolled in school here so this was one factor the congress women mentioned.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com