EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I got a job!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I got a job!
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaaaay! My first "real" job. I'm a Paralegal now. Isn't that exciting? Alhumdulilah. I'm excited.

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with Egypt or Love and Marriage.

[Smile]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure it is the right place to say that here ,, so you can get some offers....lollll
Congratulations...

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent news, glad you shared it with us.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Hibbah.... I hope you're very happy and successful in your new career!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys. [Smile]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news Hibbah. All the best for your new career.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Hibbah and enjoy it, especially because, as you say, it's your first serious job. [Smile]
(this is what we always remember later on)

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Hibbah! That is good news.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
Yaaaay! My first "real" job. I'm a Paralegal now. Isn't that exciting? Alhumdulilah. I'm excited.

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with Egypt or Love and Marriage.

[Smile]

Congratulations i wish you all the very best [Smile]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats girl. I just got my first job ever not long ago too. [Big Grin]

Hope you like your job! [Smile]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpila
Member # 14977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Done, Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it [Smile]
Posts: 552 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

::Does a little dance::

the commute is going to suck, but oh well, I'm excited about wearing slacks and sweater vests and button up shirts and decorating my desk with pictures and little doo dads, and having a coffee mug, haha.

[Smile]

http://www.bestbusinessbuys.com/soho-accessories/wp-content/uploads/work-with-me-people.jpg

Like with this mug.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to you, hibbah! [Smile] You know I worked in an attorney's office before (haha long long time ago before I came to Egypt) and it was surely interesting - especially the divorce cases! [Wink] Good luck with your new career and I hope you got a better boss than I did!! [Smile] [Smile]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Hibbah !! [Smile]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats wonderful Hibbah!!! Congrats. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

thank you, thank you. will someone tell me to go to sleep now? [Smile]
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Ok, I'm sending myself to bad. Tisbah Ala Khayr ES-ereen. [Big Grin] Or actually, Sabah al Khayr...since it is 3 AM here.
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mabrouuuk [Big Grin] .... wishing u all the best
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
::Does a little dance::

the commute is going to suck, but oh well, I'm excited about wearing slacks and sweater vests and button up shirts and decorating my desk with pictures and little doo dads, and having a coffee mug, haha.

[Smile]

http://www.bestbusinessbuys.com/soho-accessories/wp-content/uploads/work-with-me-people.jpg

Like with this mug.

lol you should see MY office space.
its filled with pics, aleyas drawings, brats dolls, pics of my lover, plants, bamboo trees, even a little plug in waterfall.
i dont like overhead lights so i keep it lit with a lamp.

ah my home away from home

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

So... had my first day of work. And you know... work isn't that much fun. its work. [Frown]

oh well. at least im making money.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't want to piss on your parade earlier. But yeah, work is work. I've heard people saying that paralegals get to do all the work the lawyers don't want to do.

Not sure how true that is.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
I didn't want to piss on your parade earlier. But yeah, work is work. I've heard people saying that paralegals get to do all the work the lawyers don't want to do.

Not sure how true that is.

That is true, I heard the same but you still have to start at the bottom in most jobs, and mostly you end up doing more than anyone above you! mubrook Hibbah
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com