EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Update on Aleya

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update on Aleya
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got off the phone with my daughter in Cairo. She was telling me father was yelling at her today. So here comes momma, 'PUT UR FATHER ON THE PHONE!' 'WILLY, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT HER!!!!!'
Apparently she was in the street throwing rocks at men passing by and then picked up a shib shib and battled it out with his sister. (In which she told me they threw at her first...Ima break a bitch's face she throws a flip flop at my kid! Wait til MOMMA gets there in Feb.!)
She is also refusing to eat and only wants chicken nuggets.

Now my daughter never behaves this way and now she tells me she wants to come home.

But I know they are being good to her. Just a culture clash that's all.

(tear em' up Aleya!)
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure she's being spoiled rotten, Momma!!
And.... she's probably only eating chicken nuggets because she's found out that they'll give them to her if she refuses everything else.... smart kid...... sounds like she's got them wrapped around her little finger!!! [Smile]
Still.... not long now..... when is she coming home??

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 16th.

i cant wait...although i am beginning to enjoy having full use of the tv, a living room that is clean 24/7 and the energy to make myself a decent dinner and going to bed early and being able to go out and have me some fun without looking for a sitter.

i was planning to sit around crying for 2 weeks but its starting to rock looool

but i miss her badly. she is my heart.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So momma..... how about the guy you were gonna meet last Friday??
I know you put him off..... but, now's your chance, girl!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
'WILLY, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT HER!!!!!'

Haha.... you surely don't know what WILLY means in British slang, do you?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
'WILLY, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT HER!!!!!'

Haha.... you surely don't know what WILLY means in British slang, do you?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Care to tell us Lily [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's short for William, as Dick is short for Richard [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its also slang for your thingy err... you know eh? AYISHA [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as is the short version of Richard [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Brits, please enlighten us....how exactly did tally wacker came to be ??? [Big Grin]

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i'm a brit but WTF is a TALLY WACKER? never heard of it lol must be an upper class thingy
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
whats tally wacker??

Must be a regional thing [Wink]

--------------------

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slang for penis, but I haven't a clue how it evolved.....

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
err... tally ho swing around your tally wacker nah its not right hang on ... google
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaa:

speaking of this word, its taken a while but hubby can now say 'peanuts' and not get it wrong [Big Grin]
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I thought it means "off we go " [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
erm.. something to do with construction lol
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

speaking of this word, its taken a while but hubby can now say 'peanuts' and not get it wrong [Big Grin]
hahahahahahah that makes me laugh :-D
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
All the doods in his family living here took on American names:

Wael (my ex) = Willy
Mohamed (his bro) = Mike
Hussein (his other bro) = Tony
Hassan (his uncle) = Tony #2
Saber (his other bastard uncle) = Alan
Gizelle (hassans bitch wife from morocco) = Lisa
Nabil (another brother) = Billy

But I never call any of them by their American manes...I don't think its proper and when I speak to someone, I mean my words so using fake names don't suit me. Like also when i speak to someone, I won't wear my sunglasses...it's not respectful. Real names and eye contact are the way to go.
Plus, it shows I am closer to them than they think.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com