EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How do you tell if your B/F is bisexual???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you tell if your B/F is bisexual???
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how does one tell if he goes both ways?
one of his employees told me that my b/f is gay, he meant he's bi........ but the thing is that they are both Egyptian and both liked me....... i hope u can follow me, but I pick the Bi one??? LoL, maybe it was just his way to get me to break it off with my guy and go out with him........... but now i am kinda seeing tell signs of which I can;t go into.............. but I'll take any 411 anyone can give me?????

Posts: 35 | From: New York,US | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone told you he is a gay, ask that person why they think so. Maybe that person knows more than you do.

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hany
Member # 2254

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hany     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GypsyQueen:
how does one tell if he goes both ways?
one of his employees told me that my b/f is gay, he meant he's bi........ but the thing is that they are both Egyptian and both liked me....... i hope u can follow me, but I pick the Bi one??? LoL, maybe it was just his way to get me to break it off with my guy and go out with him........... but now i am kinda seeing tell signs of which I can;t go into.............. but I'll take any 411 anyone can give me?????

call me 0123980902
i can give u any thing u want

Posts: 2 | From: giza | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just 100% make certain if you are having sex that you are using condoms if there is any chance of this at all.

If you like him/love him and he is bi-sexual, maybe you can learn to live with that, but don't take chances with your life over the issue.

On the other hand, it does sound like some boneheads idea of a way to get you to break up with the guy. The one that told you that sounds like a real jewel...NOT! Let him go, as well as Hany. Anyone that says "I can give you anything you want" is a bonehead that can't communicate.... don't give him the time of day...PLEASE!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Debbie..... I know where your coming from on that. there's alot of boneheads out there........and that goes for all males. they think with there lil bonehead... but I know guys but this guyseems to like things others wouldn't let me do to them.... and I know what your saying....... it's called AIDs and HIV.................
Posts: 35 | From: New York,US | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LYAKOUT
Member # 2426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LYAKOUT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just ask him and if he wants to know who told you then tell him
Honesty best policy.

Posts: 17 | From: BOSTON,MA,USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did ask him, and he laughed it off, he said he's maried with kids, and he's Muslim, I siad so what?.. the person that told me, said can't u see it? I said no cos I don't know any Muslim men and there ways aren't the same as other guys I know......let's say there's certien"things" he likes that other men wouldn't even let me try .... ok he's married.
DJI
Member # 1337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GypsyQueen, can you please e mail me privately as I would like to discuss this with you. I have the exact same feelings about the man I am with, and am not comfortable discussing this with everyone. My e mail address is Angel72586@aol.com
Posts: 83 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I did ask him, and he laughed it off, he said he's maried with kids, and he's Muslim, I siad so what?.. the person that told me, said can't u see it? I said no cos I don't know any Muslim men and there ways aren't the same as other guys I know......let's say there's certien"things" he likes that other men wouldn't even let me try .... ok he's married.

GQ- I am sorry, but you have me falling out of my chair now laughing. In your first post you say this guy is your boyfriend. Then in your most recent post you mention that he is using the excuse that he is Muslim, married and has children as the reason he couldn't possibly be homosexual or bisexual.

Ya might want to point out to him that those three reasons are also reasons that he probably shouldn't be screwing around with you, and since he can justify having an extramarital affair with you even though he is Muslim, married and has kids, that it's just possible he might overlook those reasons for any other affair.

Geez Louise! Where do these men get their brains? Must be in their pants, cuz if they had one in their head they wouldn't say such stupid stuff!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so true Debbie he is a joke
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so true Debbie he is a joke

I guess that affair is over, ey? Are you dating his competition now? LOL

GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaaa I'm still seeing him.....but taking everything lighty
CheckThisOut
Member # 4875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CheckThisOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Moderated Forum http://www.youregypt.com/forum/index.php

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WONDER SHE IS TELLING[HER BOYFREIND]IS MARRIED,AND HAVING KIDS!!!WHY FEMALES DOES NOT ATTACK HER????????????????????
IAM JUST WONDERING AND ASKING???????

YES I KNOW A GUY FROM LUXOR[HIS NAME IS ADEL SEDIEK,HE IS LIVING BY THE WEST BANK,HE IS MUSLIM EGYPTIAN, WAS LIVING IN DENMARK,HE IS MARRIED TO EGYPTIAN WOMEN HAS 4 KIDS AND AT THE SAME TIME HE IS A GAY,,AND SOMETIMES HE IS HIRING A YOUNG BOYS TO DO IT WITH HIM,,,]

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scared
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ - I think there is (unfortunately) no other way of finding out your bf's sexual preferences than an honest heart-to-heart talk with no judgment and accusations (may be hard to execute LOL). (unless you hire a fellow ES member to do some snooping around since private investigators' services are illegal in Egypt ) Also, the sheer fact that you do have doubts of that sort should light a red alarm bulb above his head (the upper one LOL) in your mind. I am in no position to perform an exorcism, I mean any moral counseling (hee hee hee) but since he is married and just fooling around, wouldn't it be better to find someone with no family obligations and much more time for you? Just a thought.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been told that Private Investigator services were illegal in Egypt but I was not sure whether the information was correct. Thanks for confirming it Karah.

Shucks now I shall just have to find another job

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LouLou, don't blow up your cover and my secret mission as well! I have gathered enough inquiries/clientele ever since I joined ES that my trip to Egypt is a well-planned operation to uncover all hidden mysteries of enigmatic lovers/future husbands/past disasters. I might have to disguise myself as a felucca boi or another insignificant environmental element. No prob. I have also purchased gold sandals with matching purse to enhance my '70-something hot chick in Hurghada' attire, but any suggestions regarding more cover options are always welcome.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget that i am leaving those names under Ramses shield The list is growing
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Carramba. My greed will be the end of me one day. I just can't resist your silver, I mean Earth cleansing projects. Gotta hurry up and eliminate the items from your list before putting on my golden sandals, for that will end my invisibility immediately. Not a good thing to happen to the assassin, I mean, Santa's little helper.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Is Santa's little helper the same as Mamma's little helper - that came in the shape of a gin bottle and a pile of pills?
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Karah-Mia you are too funny!
Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
GQ - I think there is (unfortunately) no other way of finding out your bf's sexual preferences than an honest heart-to-heart talk with no judgment and accusations (may be hard to execute LOL). (unless you hire a fellow ES member to do some snooping around since private investigators' services are illegal in Egypt ) Also, the sheer fact that you do have doubts of that sort should light a red alarm bulb above his head (the upper one LOL) in your mind. I am in no position to perform an exorcism, I mean any moral counseling (hee hee hee) but since he is married and just fooling around, wouldn't it be better to find someone with no family obligations and much more time for you? Just a thought.

You are a character of NOTE!!!!
LOL
Dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Dreamy and Cali; thank you kindly, girls!!!

LouLou - if you are inquiring about my favorite past time of gulping gin (Tanqueray s’il vous plait) along with pills (all sorts), then yes, I am Momma's gurl indeed.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com