EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HELP NEEDED FROM EGYPTDOC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED FROM EGYPTDOC
CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CATTIE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO MY FAVOURITE DOCTOR

HOPE YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND THAT EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT FOR YOU....
I NEED HELP AGAIN:
COULD YOU TELL ME THE PRICE OF RENTING A FLAT 1 LIVING ROOM AND 1 BED ROOM
IN HURGHADA FOR LONG TIME LIVING ?

Shoukran !...

Posts: 16 | From: PARIS, FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CATTIE:
HELLO MY FAVOURITE DOCTOR

HOPE YOU ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND THAT EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT FOR YOU....
I NEED HELP AGAIN:
COULD YOU TELL ME THE PRICE OF RENTING A FLAT 1 LIVING ROOM AND 1 BED ROOM
IN HURGHADA FOR LONG TIME LIVING ?

Shoukran !...

good evenig my dear friend

well i just called a friend of mine and she is belgian and living in hurghada, she deals in house estate and has her own flats for renting in there.. she will help u very much with this and advice u much about prices in different hurghada areas and clear all ur doubts hopefully. She welcomes u to contact her on her email adress or telephone number..

please contact me on my email adress " egydoc77@yahoo.com " for her contacts..iam sorry i cant paste her email or phone numbers in here upon her request.

P.S : she will give u all details and prices and will even help u to figure out what u really want.. and sorry i cant find ur email addy listed otherwise i would have sent u directly so kindly contact me

prends soin de toi et bonne nuit

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 16 April 2004).]

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite
Member # 4063

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

can i ask how i get a training in egyptian hospitals during my internship? what do i have to do and what adresses to write to
does it cost money? i graduated from beirut school of medicine from lebanese universty and will start my internship in june for 12 months. i plan to spend 3 months in egyptian hospitals so can you help me with what adresses to write to and how much money it costs? also if they provide accomodation. i look forward to have a kind respond
thank you very much
Mirna Saba

Posts: 9 | From: lebanon | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elite:
hi

can i ask how i get a training in egyptian hospitals during my internship? what do i have to do and what adresses to write to
does it cost money? i graduated from beirut school of medicine from lebanese universty and will start my internship in june for 12 months. i plan to spend 3 months in egyptian hospitals so can you help me with what adresses to write to and how much money it costs? also if they provide accomodation. i look forward to have a kind respond
thank you very much
Mirna Saba

hi mirna

sorry replying a bit late but i just came to read ur message only today. its a good idea about doing part of ur internship in here and u will enjoy it much and still u will learn alots too..
of course u must spend that part of internship at a universty hospitals, either kasr el aini universty hospitals ( cairo universty hospitals) or Ainshams universty hospitals, the available universty hospitals in cairo and i would recommend the first one being the best teaching hospital allover egypt and middle east with so many foreign students doing part of their internship at and is also where i work..

you have either 2 choices; of doing an attachment or a student exchange visit and this will be for free and ull be provided with an accomodation too at a hostel

second choice is to pay for the internship but provide documents first that u passed ur MB;BCh ( bachelor degree of medicine and surgery ).. i really have no idea about the cost but i will ask about it and reply to u soon inshallah and also give u adresses of contact either at cairo universty hospitals or Ainshams universty hospitals

you are also most welcome to email me at egydoc77@yahoo.com and kindly let me know ur email adress for i can send u any information directly

be safe and best of luck

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite
Member # 4063

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hello Dr.M.Lotfy

thank you very much for the effort and reply. its not attachment and i will explain to you more and my email is Mirna_saba2001@yahoo.com

thank you very much

Mirna Saba

Posts: 9 | From: lebanon | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

hi there

i have tried to email you some of the information i had for you but unfortunately i keep getting delivery failure notes from ur email.. contact me kindly or clear up some of ur mail box..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

nj_couple
Member # 4211

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj_couple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi EgyptianDoc77

we are a couple, iam an egyptian man and she is my american wife. i live here in usa for 7 years now but the condition is bad now and i did work many things here but i will go back to egypt at the end of the year and wife with me. we read always the forum and it help but now i know you are a doctor and you can help me as your egyptian brother with this my wife is a in a position of " assistant nurse" and its like a nurse in egypt but i want to ask about how much do they get nurses in general hospitals and in private hospitals and one more thing also if we want to make a clinic ( start this business) what steps are needed. thank you very much

Posts: 1 | From: NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

hello nj couple

sorry for the late reply however sounds good the idea of starting up a medical project but its not simple enough for non medics and u will need to get much of authorisations..

contcat me on egydoc77@yahoo.com and i can send you a copy of the law translated in english for starting such projects..

you are welcome brother

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Egyptian Doc great to see you posting again really missed you.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com