EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The excuse egyptian man use for being unfaithful to women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The excuse egyptian man use for being unfaithful to women
LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is from my experience at the moment i found out that my almost husband had *** with woman for mony ( HE GET PAID FOR IT!! there is a name for it...)

1. My Jesus want it...
2. I didnt want those woman they want me
3. I`m a man i need sex (my question: well why not with me? his answer:I respect you...only when we are married we can make love and then i will close all the contact with other women...
my answer: to late...

I`m young and a blonde but not that stupid!!

Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your post made me laugh lol...especially with the first answer a coptic christian would give.
quote:
Originally posted by LoveAlways:
This one is from my experience at the moment i found out that my almost husband had *** with woman for mony ( HE GET PAID FOR IT!! there is a name for it...)

1. My Jesus want it...
3. I`m a man i need sex (my question: well why not with me? his answer:I respect you...only when we are married we can make love and then i will close all the contact with other women...

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my mother about the Egyptian giglo phenomenon and seemed quite interested. She perked up like a kid at christmas. Of course she left my dad for man who is married still after 10 years with my mother, an alcoholic, a man who she continues to pay his bills and the legal fees to keep him out of jail. She has lost most of her friends, especially after sleeping with their husbands.

Now she wants to know more about vacationing in Egypt. Now I know why the younger ones seem to be more level headed. It takes a special kind of lady to put dignity to a secret marriage.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod - Are you trying to say something there are are you just trying to be obtuse?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I didn't quite get it either...
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Sonomod - Are you trying to say something there are are you just trying to be obtuse?

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

?

[This message has been edited by LoveAlways (edited 25 July 2004).]

Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"She has lost most of her friends, especially after sleeping with their husbands."

I still dont understand how could a person enjoy something like this. Sorry, but THIS IS REALLY SICK!

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod has still not come back to explain what he/she meant.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what a terrible thing to tell people about one's mother!
Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettHamada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see what she says about her own husband and the rest of her family on another board....lol

She also likes gardening too.zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posts: 48 | From: portsmouth, hampshire, uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear LoveAlways, I know these words....all egyptian men tell this....all....for make believe you that you are special,only....but they have all the same script...I think that the school learn they this, maybe they have a book with all words, so they can't mistake.....
well, don't lose your time behind him,believe me,it is not worth of it !!!!!!!!!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cappa
Member # 4926

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

1. My Jesus want it...

well u sh'd thank ur lucky stars u dint marry that idiot...
jesus might forgive him and love him anyway but i still think he is an asshole

Posts: 135 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He got paid for sex ??? !!!
How come i was never offered cash for sex??...I am okay looking!!..I am gonna kill my employment agency!!!

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes there is
Gigolo, Lover boy, or Male Prostitute

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian men tell this particular lie about you being the only one only because they don’t have the guts to tell you the truth < that one woman is NEVER enough
My almamato is:

"No sweetheart, you are not the only one, and I doubt you will ever be.
“Oh, you are the first one who wants to own me “
“If you don’t like that, all the others have no problem with it!!!”
“Sweaty.. I like you, and please don’t force me to say the ‘L’ word”

I could be an a**whole, but not a lire, and I don’t say what I don’t do, I can only do something I don’t say and if I was asked if I did it < I will never deny it lol

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 50 piastres left over from my last visit, how much change will i get

quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianGuy:
How come i was never offered cash for sex??...I am okay looking!!..I am gonna kill my employment agency!!!

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
[B]Egyptian men tell this particular lie about you being the only one only because they don’t have the guts to tell you the truth < that one woman is NEVER enough

LEY LEY LEY LEY is one woman never enough.
If a man just brings everything down to the basic level of sex and that he has needs then he is little more than an animal.
Why are Egyptian men ( your words) so quick to turn their backs on the word of god and the love and respect for their wife ( singular). We were talking about circumcision being for the contol of women by men ...considering women do not carry on the same way as men in that most need a loving relationship before taking things further... has not this society got something gravely wrong? Forget circumcision of women and go for castration of men instead. That should calm them down a bit and sort out the exploding population problem. I am not a feminist but sometimes I am so sure women would do a much better job in charge of things!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm.. I see !!!
what else ???

quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
[B]Egyptian men tell this particular lie about you being the only one only because they don’t have the guts to tell you the truth < that one woman is NEVER enough

LEY LEY LEY LEY is one woman never enough.
If a man just brings everything down to the basic level of sex and that he has needs then he is little more than an animal.
Why are Egyptian men ( your words) so quick to turn their backs on the word of god and the love and respect for their wife ( singular). We were talking about circumcision being for the contol of women by men ...considering women do not carry on the same way as men in that most need a loving relationship before taking things further... has not this society got something gravely wrong? Forget circumcision of women and go for castration of men instead. That should calm them down a bit and sort out the exploding population problem. I am not a feminist but sometimes I am so sure women would do a much better job in charge of things!

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
LEY LEY LEY LEY is one woman never enough.!

I don’t know why one woman is never enough (well I do, but I don’t feel like telling you< not yet < one day when I am in a good mode I will ),

And No I am not talking about sex, at all, if the only thing I am looking for is Sex, then a woman that I truley love would do just fine ( maybe after alittle intensive training ) that was a joke[i].

As we have discussed in the circumcision port, sex is not everything in a relationship < it is only the glue that hold it together,
, yes some guys are only looking for sex, and everything else is the side effect,
And some men are looking for mates, while others are looking for PARTNERS, and you are absolutely right; when someone thinks of everything as being sexual in nature, then he/she is nothing more than an animal.

Penny, are you on my case or something??!
The whole thing started out as a light subject to laugh about, why you take everything I say SOOOOOO personal.??
Nooooo !!! you have to make a BIG deal of everything being said, you'd make a perfict annoying wife that nags about everythig, wouldnt you ?? .....[i] hey that was also a joke

Lighten up a little, you will never have to deal with me or even see me in real life
Take it easy, take easy, taaaaaaaake it eaZZZzy

With all Love and respect;
Yours faithfully,

WALEED

LOL hee heeeee

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 15 August 2004).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
duplicate sorry

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 15 August 2004).]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Welsafy

No I am honestly not on your case just looking for answers and I shall look forward to the day you are in a good mood to enlighten me!! Lets face it is one of THE major difference between men and women and each finds it so hard to understand the other viewpoint on this one.

As for being a nagging wife well I have an EG hubby so you probably can work out the answer to that one for yourself but lets just say I do talk to the fish in the Red sea rather a lot

Anyway am a very patient person so looking forward to your good mood.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
LOL,

you know!! you are OK, I think I like you

Give me couple days, and I will start a new post just for you to know is in this complexes head of mine

quote:
Dear Welsafy

No I am honestly not on your case just looking for answers and I shall look forward to the day you are in a good mood to enlighten me!! Lets face it is one of THE major difference between men and women and each finds it so hard to understand the other viewpoint on this one.

As for being a nagging wife well I have an EG hubby so you probably can work out the answer to that one for yourself but lets just say I do talk to the fish in the Red sea rather a lot

Anyway am a very patient person so looking forward to your good mood.

Penny

LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianGuy:

maybe i can be your new agent..I know how its works now:-)

EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoveAlways:
[B] maybe i can be your new agent..I know how its works now:-)

Perfect.Lovealways..I'll email u my resume....answr to beavis949@hotmail.com
hope my new career will be fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com