EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » waiting 4 my lady in luxor it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: waiting 4 my lady in luxor it
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alresalat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is my 1st time here & i am realy looking 4 forgen lady to marry or g/f
i will be so happy if i meet her in luxor or any place in egypt

Posts: 13 | From: luxor | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alresalat:
it is my 1st time here & i am realy looking 4 forgen lady to marry or g/f
i will be so happy if i meet her in luxor or any place in egypt

What are your stats and what is being offered?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested, but I need a really nice flat, preferably with a pool and really good airconditioning, lots and lots of gold, I need to eat out every day and I need someone to come in and clean for me. I also need a really large allowance which is just for my own needs,as well as all household expenditure being removed from my control.
I do not cook, clean or shop (unless it is for clothes and goodies). I wont have children they are far too messy, but I dont mind having a pet cat.
In return I offer a high status in life, and respect.

I hope you consider my application seriously.

Oh, and it goes without saying that I have to live in Luxor!! No visas will be available

[This message has been edited by Shareen (edited 03 August 2004).]

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettHamada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested too but i have two children aged 15 and 3 who are rather materialistic and will require designer footwear, latest videos and CD's and will insist on eating 3 times a day at MacDonald's. I cant cook, i'm untidy and only do the house work if my mother is coming around and as she wont travel to Egypt, that means i will never ever have to do it again. I have no income so you will need to have a good job and i insist on a Cairo wedding as ive already got an orfi husband.

Oh, and i dont like sex.

Posts: 48 | From: portsmouth, hampshire, uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Shareen's application fails please consider mine.

Just the same as Shareen's except that I expect to be collected from the Club Med pool every afternoon.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont be bloody greedy Scarlett! You already got yours!! Let us other poor lonely sods get a look in.
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW ABOUT YOU KARAH-MIA YOU DIDNOT SHOW YOUR APPLICATION YET,OR YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT IT?
GIRLS DONOT BE SILLY!!!YOU FORGAT TO ASK ABOUT THE CAR'S MODEL?AND WHERE YOU WANT TO SPEND THE SUMMER TIME BECAUSE LUXOR IS UWAFUL IN THE SUMMER TIME?AND HOW ABOUT THE BANK ACOUNT?I THINK YOU FORGAT ABOUT ALL THOSE IMPORTANT POINT?
OFCOURSE ALL THE MALES SHOULD WORK,AND GET THE MONEY,AND OUR LOVELY BEAUTIFUL FEMALES SHOULD GET THE LUXAURY!!!!!!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i'll just go for ahmed2004 and stay out of the running he knows what a girl needs

quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
HOW ABOUT YOU KARAH-MIA YOU DIDNOT SHOW YOUR APPLICATION YET,OR YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT IT?
GIRLS DONOT BE SILLY!!!YOU FORGAT TO ASK ABOUT THE CAR'S MODEL?AND WHERE YOU WANT TO SPEND THE SUMMER TIME BECAUSE LUXOR IS UWAFUL IN THE SUMMER TIME?AND HOW ABOUT THE BANK ACOUNT?I THINK YOU FORGAT ABOUT ALL THOSE IMPORTANT POINT?
OFCOURSE ALL THE MALES SHOULD WORK,AND GET THE MONEY,AND OUR LOVELY BEAUTIFUL FEMALES SHOULD GET THE LUXAURY!!!!!!!!

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it :D

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alresalat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok lol i will tell u after buy the train station thise month & then all of u will not need cars & i will buy the river nile so u will not need path or any thing & at least i will buy some dust so u will need any food that is 4 all
& hop u enjoy

Posts: 13 | From: luxor | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ScarlettHamada:
Oh, and i dont like sex.

LOL!!!! Hilarious!!

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
may be coase u didnot tast

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

[/B][/QUOTE]

Same here, girl, same here...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ahmed2004:
[B]HOW ABOUT YOU KARAH-MIA YOU DIDNOT SHOW YOUR APPLICATION YET,OR YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT IT?

Ahmed, I have slipped only for a moment lured by an offer of undying love here. My heart belongs to you. I have even come to terms with being one of your 100 loves.

alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
no thing just hard cock & no thing else
just com if u wanna it all of you

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sheesh...............that is like major big time HETIC.
DC in a state of shock

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

Is that the answer to my initial question?

Simply stated indeed. Unfortunately presently I have enough of this merchandise but if I happen to feel the urge for using the hard cock with no attachments, I will definitely consider your offer.

Ps. Does it vibrate too? My oh my.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was specially bought in a sale at Luxor's branch of the 'Sugar Mamma's Toy Shop'.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareen and Scarlett....you both completely forgot about your RT tickets home once every 3 or 6 months. You girls are slipping.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

...Just so you know "hard cock" can be bought anywhere...just try the local chicken farm...Im sure the ladies will find a "stiff cock" somewhere in the freezer as well

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettHamada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debs...i dont want to go back to the UK. Too many debt collectors looking for me...lol

And i dont want a 'hard cock (does he mean a male chicken with rigamortis?), me and the Rampant Rabbit have been happy for so many years i couldnt possibly give him up for the 'real thing'....

Posts: 48 | From: portsmouth, hampshire, uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donya
Member # 448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody ell Shareen, you dont want much do ya!
And It better be a two bedroom flat so your pals can share. .

Posts: 213 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scarlett please visit Sugar Mamas Toy Shop, we have lots of delights and do a good line in used toy boys all tested and in full working order we also have battery operated ones if you not sure about the real thing

quote:
Originally posted by ScarlettHamada:

And i dont want a 'hard cock (does he mean a male chicken with rigamortis?), me and the Rampant Rabbit have been happy for so many years i couldnt possibly give him up for the 'real thing'....

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it :D

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

such a kind offer, but i have to decline, last time i had a boyfriend he had me arrested for trying to put batteries up his bum to make him buzz a bit more.
At least with a vibrating toy i don't have to fake it.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Chelle; So you have met BOB too.
Egyptianese
Member # 4982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptianese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a loser.... the person who started this topic... bel gazma el adima... gatkum el balawi
Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pmsl @ LL, yes i know B.O.B quite well
As boyfriends go, the battery type are far more reliable,they don't nag or get jealous when you fancy trading them in for a new model.

[This message has been edited by chelle67 (edited 05 August 2004).]

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by madmax (edited 13 August 2004).]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Member # 4910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by madmax (edited 13 August 2004).]

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
what happen no 1 ask to try min i am waiting u seems to be computer machine no 1 was seruse about meeting in luxor & i am still waiting 4 my lady any hot lady will fiend a nice d & p here in luxor
over here it is very hot no thing else
if u r male donot reply pllllllllllllls*****

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
what happen no 1 ask to try min i am waiting u seems to be computer machine no 1 was seruse about meeting in luxor & i am still waiting 4 my lady any hot lady will fiend a nice d & p here in luxor
over here it is very hot no thing else
if u r male donot reply pllllllllllllls*****

Sorry my friend, you are simply not on the right vibrations' wavelengths.

alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
how you know Karah_Mia
u will tast it just come here

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
how you know Karah_Mia
u will tast it just come here

And that is unquestionably an offer that can not be refused. I am on my way!

wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not chat up some ladies at the hotels and see how you get on.
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celle & Luxorlover does this B.O.B now live in Hurgada as I may know to and worked in hotel in Luxor?
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
the one i knew lived under the matress

sorry couldnt resist that

quote:
Originally posted by wills76:
Celle & Luxorlover does this B.O.B now live in Hurgada as I may know to and worked in hotel in Luxor?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
hey i am still waiting
no pussy reply
only bots
it is very hard & looking 4 youu

EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shareen....I am willing to cater to all your demands......The pool,however, is not ready...but i will work on it.....no need to cook or anything..u just need to be a total babe...which i sense u r..!!!.I hope u don't mind my obeying yr orders in Cairo rather than Luxor??
Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, i dont like that either....when can we meet up?? A big Mc meal is reserved for u

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
chicks_stealer@yahoo.com
chat with me now

EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be happy to collect u from club med...but i doubt they would allow my Korean car in
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
the one i knew lived under the matress

sorry couldnt resist that

llllllllllooooooooooollllllllll
The very same, B.O.B gets about!!!!

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianGuy:
shareen....I am willing to cater to all your demands......The pool,however, is not ready...but i will work on it.....no need to cook or anything..u just need to be a total babe...which i sense u r..!!!.I hope u don't mind my obeying yr orders in Cairo rather than Luxor??

Cairo is in Egypt isnt it? I will give your offer due consideration once your pool is completed. In the meantime, be assured that I am a total babe! Well... almost!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com