EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Shedwan Golden Beach (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shedwan Golden Beach
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

i am new here in this forum. I want to know if someone know the Bellman Ahmed from Shedwan golden Beach?
Thank you!

Sarah

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Here we go again!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it an occupation or a name?
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

sorry of my english. I cant speak and write it so good.
I try it.
I was now the 4th time in this hotel.
I get with Ahmed always a very nice time.
He work in the Lobby, as a bellman. He take the baggage to the room....
He speak so lovely, but on this time, he change his face. Only a little bit. But i dont know.
He always tell me about he hasnt money, and he must bring his ill mum to a good hospital in kairo, and so on
And on this holiday he always say, he want to marry me.
And if we sit in his flat, he get a calling from another woman. And he speak, and speak with her.
I was running away. Because i find this situation very ****.

But now i sit here again in germany, and i miss him.
And i only need more information about him.
Perhaps Ahmed make the same with other woman????
I get relief for information.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you.
Sarah

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sarah, his mother is not sick. his mother doesn't need an operation. he does not need to borrow little bit of money for operation. he did not have a car accident. he did not lose his mobile. he did not fall in love with you the first second he met you. he did not spend his life looking for someone like you. he does not want you to move to his beautiful country egypt and be happy together.

ahmed wanted some money.

his mother cannot be sick for the 4th you come to the hotel.

so this time, he "loves" you. change of strategy, it is called.

next time, he will have to go to the army and he will need money to pay to people so he doesn't have to go and you can be together forever.

OF COURSE he is saying this to every other girl.

but most of them don't believe him. Why do you!!!!

Wear a hat when you go to egypt - the sun is very hard and sometimes it's difficult to think.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara28, ask to see his Mom's medical reports ... and that you will get a second opinion in Germany ....
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Sarah I really feel for you. Its a shame but you know that some people are very good at appealing to the good and beutiful side of others. Its fine to use each other, but it should not be so you feel you are giving more than your getting. Ask him to help you pay for some uni fees or for a visa......see what happens.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
Thank you all for your answers.
But why someone make this lies with a woman.
Only for money??? :-(
And if this the truth, why i feel **** now?
He play with my heart i think.
He is from Luxor, he only work in Hurghada.
I cant visit his mum, because its to far away.
The second thing i find it crazy is
on the time i come to hurghada he get another handy-nr.
he say me, he take this from a friend, becouse its cheaper to write me a lot of sms....
Now he has his old number again.
Perhaps the other woman, cant call him?
What you think about this?

Thank you i can write here, because if i say something like this here in germany, my family get crazy. Nobody know about us.

Really its so hard, i wasnt sleep tonight.....
my brain get nervous.

Sarah

mirror
Member # 9618

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirror     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hallo sarah,hope we dont know the same person.But I find some things,... please contact me by private message.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Here we go again!!!!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
hi!

Now im really so nervous.
"mirror" you know ahmed?

Please i dont know how i can write you private.
Please help me.

Sarah

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh! Sarah please!!! Egyptian men have the sickest mamas in the world and they are all poor and need money. Oh and they're all Ahmeds too. It's really so cliche, why can't Egyptian men come up with better more believable lines? Do they all get together for a yearly conference? Hmmm what to tell the western women? I got one! My mama is sick. Any other suggestions? I'm dirt poor? Yeah yeah another good one! My dear Sarah, please forget this gigolo and find a nice German boy worthy of bringing home to mama.

quote:
Originally posted by Sarah28:
Thank you all for your answers.
But why someone make this lies with a woman.
Only for money??? :-(
And if this the truth, why i feel **** now?
He play with my heart i think.
He is from Luxor, he only work in Hurghada.
I cant visit his mum, because its to far away.
The second thing i find it crazy is
on the time i come to hurghada he get another handy-nr.
he say me, he take this from a friend, becouse its cheaper to write me a lot of sms....
Now he has his old number again.
Perhaps the other woman, cant call him?
What you think about this?

Thank you i can write here, because if i say something like this here in germany, my family get crazy. Nobody know about us.

Really its so hard, i wasnt sleep tonight.....
my brain get nervous.

Sarah

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
i know it, really.
but it was so very nice time for me.
and to say know, he was only nice to me,
because he need money or so.......
i hate me in this seconds more than any time before.
why he make this?
they make ramadan and all to be a good people.
and than they make ****, more than me, and i dont go to the church.......
i know i speak now ****, but i feel ****

greeting
sarah

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
really and i want to start my live in hurghada.
i was looking to find a job there.
and he think i come on 27.11. again.

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
hi samia,

what you mean with

here we go again?

thank you for your answer.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I'm sorry this happened to you, Sarah. I don't know why these men do what they do. The only thing I can think of is that they find themselves in such a bad financial situation and feel hopeless. The worst offenders it seems are from tourist areas, Luxor, Sharm, Hurghada, etc. They glom onto unsuspecting Western women who are starving for affection and male attention. Egyptian men are professional sweet talkers. Arab men in general are sweet talkers but Egyptians are the BEST. Don't let this experience get you down. Just try to forget about this man and move on.

quote:
i know it, really.
but it was so very nice time for me.
and to say know, he was only nice to me,
because he need money or so.......
i hate me in this seconds more than any time before.
why he make this?
they make ramadan and all to be a good people.
and than they make ****, more than me, and i dont go to the church.......
i know i speak now ****, but i feel ****

greeting
sarah

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sarah, read the forum. "here we go again" means there are so many girls who write the same thing on here, that people are tired of reading the same thing.

ok, so you had a nice time.

why can't it be a nice memory?

why are you trying to make this person into something more?

we tell you he's lying and you answer but but but but...why?
he is lying. don't waste another minute of your life on a person who uses others like this to try to understand "why".

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah, ich empfehle dir dieses Forum:

http://www.1001geschichte.de/forum/default.asp

Da geht es um Frauen, die alle eine ähnliche Liebesgeschichte erlebt und sehr schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht haben. Du wirst beim Lesen merken, dass die kranke Mutter leider eine von vielen ganz typischen Geschichten ist, die solche Männer gutgläubigen Touristinnen, die blind vor Verliebtheit sind, gerne erzählen, um sie um Bargeld zu erleichtern. Auch gibt es dort eine "schwarze Liste", das heißt, du kannst unter Angabe des Namen und der Arbeitsstätte herausfinden, ob dein Ahmed schon versucht hat, andere Touristinnen mit ähnlichen Tricks abzuzocken.

Du solltest auf dein Gefühl, dass mit diesem Mann etwas nicht stimmt, unbedingt hören, bitte sei vorsichtig.
Viel Glück!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
Thank you for you all!

I think i only must need time.
We was speak every day min. 1 hour.
And i was think it is the big love.
In the past i feel so good to hear him, or to see him.
It was the first time in my life, i was so much lucky.

And now i must stop this feeling.
But its so hard.
And i am happy to speak with you all about my feeling.
Its better to speak with someone.

Today he finished at 11.
I am sure, like every day, he write me a sms,
and the stupid sarah call him every day back.

i dont know what shall i do this day?
shall i do nothing, or i cry with him soooooooo
much! i dont know.

sarah

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
hi i get from a good girl-friend this poem:

Mich zu bekommen ist Dein Kampf,
mich zu haben ist Deine Ehre,
mich zu lieben ist Deine Strafe,
mich zu verlieren ist Dein Untergang!

of english:

me to get is your catch,
me to have is your honour,
me to love is your punishment,
me to loose is your fall down of yourself!

or so i dont know all the right word in english.

sarah

elle
Member # 9385

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ExptinCAI u r being abit harsh
Posts: 9 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

sorry elle, are you posting under a different nickname or is this really your 7th post and you're already critiquing mine? well, i suppose i am but the girl doesn't need to hear a lot of fluff from a bunch of strangers on the internet. i'm sure she's surrounded by supportive real life friends.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elle:
ExptinCAI u r being abit harsh

I know it seems harsh, but sometimes a really harsh wake-up call is what a woman needs to break those serious in-crush feelings with a guy. It's hard to put the brakes on that insane feeling of infatuation -- very powerful.

Sometimes the brick wall is necessary.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Just enjoy the bitter sweet, it makes the next relationship less rushed into ( usually......)
Just make sure keep yourself safe and always remember that even 6 months from now you might view the experience totally differently..meaning the despair wont last, it will lessen. What if you were giving love advice to your real best friend? Always imagine you are your own best friend so act accordingly. Impulse is fun but it does have consequence!!!!Unfortunately there seems to be many stories like this one?

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
yesterday i dont call him back.
He send me like every day the sms, if he end his work.

But i catch with myself and dont call him.
He send 2 sms again.
whats happend, because i dont call him.
he dont write very nice.
he say if i have another, he wish me a good night with him. he love me so much, and if i make **** he loose his heart. and so on.......
and if i forget him, he dont want to get one more time a european girl......

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

tell him you don't have money to call him anymore, how you're poor, how you spent all your savings on vacations with him, now you have no money for anybody's presents for christmas, your company is not doing good and you may lose your job, etc.

he will lose interest in you very fast.

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Tell him you just got engaged!So you are not going back to Egypt anymore, you will go to New Zealand
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and if i forget him, he dont want to get one more time a european girl......

ROFL!!!
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SNORK!

You don't know why his family might be against you? You are married to another man and have already children with him. You will become an adultress with their son. Their son who had already given up a chance for education then gives up his "traditional" arranged marriage. (Much to the SHAME of his family who had agreed already to the marriage terms, Egyptian marriage is a contract between two families, moreso than a romatic impulse). If all of this happened, and then his FATHER dies (during what sounds like Ramadan)and you don't understand his social difficulties around his sudden relationship with you, then I agree with his messages to you, and you should go find someone more suitable to your lifestyle. You might look like a window to a richer world for him, but what he needs is a DOOR to his own world.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and I (heart) Expat.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Cosmogirl has said, I totally agree with. I would take her advice. When you visit I am sure that you will have a good time, being told your loved, the best thing since sliced bread and so on.... however reality is totally different..
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
its an good idea, to say, i have no money in the future.
today if he try to call me again after 11,
i try it.
but really it hurts until now.
but i want to see, what he makes, if he know i havent money.

thank you for this idea.
sarah

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Sarah, I'm sorry but your Ahmed sounds like the typical gigolo trying to get money out of a tourist who fell in love and knows nothing about Egyptian society, traditions and culture. I also find his behaviour ridiculous and disrespectful!

I agree with the advice others gave you ... tell him you ran out of money ... if he wants to talk to you he needs to call you. Tell him if he wants to see you you can come to Egypt but he needs to pay for your flight and your hotel room. (A decent Egyptian man would do this if he's seriously involved with a woman). And please take my advice and check out the German board I recommended because you'll find that your story is very, very common and so are the tricks he's playing on you!

elle
Member # 9385

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey
wot r u talking about ?, i hv only done like 2 post, is that bad, i know she does not need to here alot of fluff but dont be so harsh, just think if its ur 1st time posting here and u get ppl being harsh about ur problems its not nice,

Posts: 9 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:
Originally posted by elle:
hey
wot r u talking about ?, i hv only done like 2 post, is that bad, i know she does not need to here alot of fluff but dont be so harsh, just think if its ur 1st time posting here and u get ppl being harsh about ur problems its not nice,

What do you mean what am I talking about. There's a little number down there by the time you joined that gives the number of posts. Well, I'm just wondering if I know from another username or something. I mean you haven't even made 10 posts and you're already criticizing mine. Why not just answer the original poster? I don't think I was so horrible as to warrant you jumping to her defense as if policing needed to be done on this thread. Anyway, it's particularly hard given how hard-headed Sarah is. She obviously suspects correctly but doesn't want to hear it from someone else and came here hoping to hear she was wrong about her suspicious.

If you would like to reply with more soothing tones to counteract my blunt ones - please feel free to do so. But maybe you want to wait for another 10 posts before you start critiquing my responses, newbie.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SARAH.... By 'here we go again' I mean this is a very common story... women are decieved on a daily basis by Egyptian men with sick mothers, fathers, sisters, whatever!!
Believe me, I see the Ahmeds Mohammeds Mustafas and Mahmouds very regularly giving their sob stories to the needy tourist women of Hurghada. Coffee shops, internet cafes,beaches, etc are buzzing with the sound of parents needing medical treatment, men who have met the woman of their dreams,(age is just a number habibty!!)
SORRY..... HE'S LOOKING FOR MONEY!!! IF YOU DONT GIVE IT, SOMEBODY ELSE WILL!!
EVEN IF YOU DO GIVE IT.. SOMEBODY ELSE WILL TOO!!!!
REALITY CHECK!!
Incidentally, I know of a German woman who's just been cheated out of 35,000 Euros by her 'habibi'!!
BEWARE.... THESE GUYS ARE GOOD!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
thank you all.
today i want to try it.
i give you ahmeds answer if hi call me.

but i hope to be normaly to him

sarah

GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cripes ! Is it something in the water that makes these foreign women go soft in the head ? If an Egyptian man told any of these sob stories to an Egyptian woman, she would run a mile. An Egyptian woman would never fall for a low class bell boy with no money.

Someone previously mentioned that Egyptian men are professionals at sweet talking. Are you serious ? For one, it is totally against Egyptian 'polite' culture to even approach you in this way and since when do real men 'gentlemen' go around begging for money ?

The worst thing I hear from foreign women is that their Ahmed or Mohammed is different than the other hustlers. Really ? Why ? Girls, they are all the same and it is a very profitable business for them.

I work in the tourist industry and even lived in horrible Hurghada. The internet cafes are full of young men begging me to help them write their love letters in English/German/Italian and then email them to at least 20 different women at a time. They are even quite proud to show the photos in their wallets of multiple 'orfi' wives. They hand over their mobile phones for me to listen to their money women when they call so I can hear how stupid they are.

I am so angry at these guys playing with people's lives, emotions and bank accounts but I am equally angry with the brain dead women.

I really wonder if back in your own country, if a homeless bum approached you on the street and started to sweet talk you, would you immediately fall in love and start draining your bank account ?

Girls if you really want to give away all your cash, I don't have any relatives who are sick or dying but I could sure do with a new villa and maybe a trip to Italy to buy a lot of shoes.

Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
hi,

i understand what you mean, but think its so hard, to believe its not love, only for money.
Yesterday i was speak with him.
but later. i hear music, english music, and i ask him where he is.
He say he is in papas.
I want to speak with him, but he say the batterie its empty.
i try, try.
On this day at 8 i was calling him again.
He speak so low, and i beginn to cry.
i dont know i have the feeling he is not alone.
He cry with me back.
And he say very much bad of me.
and he dont want i come again to hurghada.......
and so on

now i feel very ****, but perhaps its better.
Sarah

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Sarah, sorry again... I think you've just had your first reality check!!!
There's a lot of sense in what Grumpy Gherkin says... I live in Hurghada and see this situation on an almost daily basis... the men here love to play, and boast about what they've got from "stupid foreign women"
Sorry girl, your one's NOT different, no matter what he tells you!!!
It's just good you found out now.... before you give him anything!!
The woman who has given 35,000 Euros so far still has her reality check to come!!!
Lucky escape, Sarah!!! [Roll Eyes]

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
thank you for your answer samia,

you live in hurghada, you have an ägyptisch men?
or you work in hurghada?

i am happy know to know something about his really face. but it hurts

greeting
sarah

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
no now really, i get crazy,

he was calling me,
and he speak only, only ****,

he say to me if i love him,
its ok,
but he only love me, if i send him now 5000€ because he need this money.
And if i love him, i make this, or i can forget all of him.
because he has a lot of problems, and if i love him, i make his problems away.

really i cant believe what i hear,
i only find **** now, and i remember your all words...........

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry it hurts, Sarah... [Frown] Don't send any money....

It's brave to risk your heart or risk your wallet, but not both at the same time.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
thank you snoozin,

i know, i hope my heart can understand this in the future. It was the second love in my live.
And i think its not possible, to forget it so quickly,
but i try it.

Sarah

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
thank you snoozin,

i know, i hope my heart can understand this in the future. It was the second love in my live.
And i think its not possible, to forget it so quickly,
but i try it.

Sarah

I understand that you have true feelings for this guy, but it's important to know we can feel very deeply about something we *think* exists, when it really doesn't. That doesn't make the feelings any less real -- it is just they are directed at something with no foundation.

Take comfort in the fact you have the ability to genuinely care about someone. Many people don't. Take comfort in the fact that the sooner you tear yourself away from this guy, the sooner you are emotionally ready to meet a man who genuinely cares about you.

After every break-up I have had, I thought the world would end. Sometimes I *wanted* it to end. I thought life would never go on. But it does. Every. Single. Time. [Wink] A year from now you will just roll your eyes at this whole episode. [Big Grin]

Sarah28
Member # 9609

Rate Member
Hi Snoozin,

you write this feeling very good.
I want to be now one year later :-)

greeting
Sarah

GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snoozin .... you really summed it all up in your last post.

Sarah please don't send this guy any cash. If this guy really cares about you and loves you, he should be acting like a real MAN around you and this means not making you worry about anything and certainly not asking you for money. If he was decent and really in love with you, he should be asking if he can send you money.

Please don't fall for the words of love and flattery. A broken heart can feel like hell, but combine that with a broken bank account and that is just the worst.

Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
quote:
but he only love me, if i send him now 5000€ because he need this money.
And if i love him, i make this, or i can forget all of him.
because he has a lot of problems, and if i love him, i make his problems away.

Does he tell you this? Rest assured that if you don't give him the money some other European woman will. And what does he supposedly need it for? Still his sick mother? An operation in Egypt doesn't cost several thousand Euros. Or did he come up with some new problem - taxes? mortgage on a house? another sick relative?

Please read again what several people wrote here. No decent Egyptian man would EVER ask a woman for money, let alone a sum that's way higher than the average yearly income for an average Egyptian!

wasistdas?
Member # 9608

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for wasistdas?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also sarah, ich habe lang hier gelesen..ich wohne in Hurghada,ich kenne Ahmed..er ist einer von mehrere.die so was oefter tun..pass aufwas du tuest..wenn du dich mit ihm gut fuehlst dann mach alles was was du willst.aber nie geld geben,,danach hast du echt problem!
So..vergiss auch nicht dass er kennt bestimmt andere frauen,so es ist auch gefaehrligdass inzwischen euch was passiert werden.meine vielleicht wirst du krank

Posts: 29 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
thank you for your answer samia,

you live in hurghada, you have an ägyptisch men?
or you work in hurghada?

i am happy know to know something about his really face. but it hurts

greeting
sarah

Hi sarah.. yes I live in Hurghada, but I'm here to work... I don't have.... and definitely don't want an Egyptian man!!!
I'm sorry.. but my original comment "here we go again" was put to you because this story happens daily in Hurghada and Sharm... too many men prey on women like yourself...
Normally the comment..."but my man's different... I know he's sincere" follows a thread like this..
Believe me, if this was any kind of a decent man.. he would not:-
1... be asking you for money.
2...be giving you ultimatums like... GIVE ME THE MONEY OR FORGET ME...

Take the second option... for your own sanity...
FORGET HIM.... AND FAST!!!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com