EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » AMERICAN MET AND EGYPTIAN MAN IN MILITARY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: AMERICAN MET AND EGYPTIAN MAN IN MILITARY
MAYASINLOVE
Member # 10171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAYASINLOVE         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI:

I RECENTLY MET AN EGYPTIAN MAN ONLINE AND WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE AFTER A 11 HOUR CHAT. ALTHOUGH MANY WOULD DOUBT THE VALIDITY OF THIS LOVE DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT MET, WE BOTH FEEL IT WAS KISMAT OR GOD THAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER. WE HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO CHAT EVERYDAY, AND CHAT FOR HOURS ON END HATING TO LEAVE. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER FROM THE U.S. WHO HAS NOT LOVED ANYONE FOR 14 YRS. AND HE IS IN THE MILITARY AND IS UNABLE TO WORK OR SUPPORT HIMSELF (AS THE MILITARY PAYS ONLY $10/MONTH) I AM NEEDING TO SEND HIM MONEY IN ORDER FOR HIM TO SURVIVE. THE QUESTION REMAINS AFTER LISTENING TO MANY OTHERS IF THIS IS A TRUE LOVE OR PERHAPS A SCAM. HE WANTS TO MARRY ME, SAYS HE WILL NEVER DIVORCE, ASKS ABOUT MY CHILD, IS VERY ROMANTIC BUT STILL I WONDER.......

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLUESKY2:

Could u at least have the brains to not post in caps again?

Good lord ... do they come any dumber than this?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MAYASINLOVE:
HI:

I RECENTLY MET AN EGYPTIAN MAN ONLINE AND WE BOTH FELL IN LOVE AFTER A 11 HOUR CHAT. ALTHOUGH MANY WOULD DOUBT THE VALIDITY OF THIS LOVE DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT MET, WE BOTH FEEL IT WAS KISMAT OR GOD THAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER. WE HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO CHAT EVERYDAY, AND CHAT FOR HOURS ON END HATING TO LEAVE. I AM A SINGLE MOTHER FROM THE U.S. WHO HAS NOT LOVED ANYONE FOR 14 YRS. AND HE IS IN THE MILITARY AND IS UNABLE TO WORK OR SUPPORT HIMSELF (AS THE MILITARY PAYS ONLY $10/MONTH) I AM NEEDING TO SEND HIM MONEY IN ORDER FOR HIM TO SURVIVE. THE QUESTION REMAINS AFTER LISTENING TO MANY OTHERS IF THIS IS A TRUE LOVE OR PERHAPS A SCAM. HE WANTS TO MARRY ME, SAYS HE WILL NEVER DIVORCE, ASKS ABOUT MY CHILD, IS VERY ROMANTIC BUT STILL I WONDER.......

I hate to upset you but you are not in love after an 11 hour chat [Roll Eyes] Lust, maybe, love no. Don't send him any money. If you do it will be your own stupidity that gets you hurt.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little compassion here,masrawi..education is the key..not blaspheming the poor girl..what the man tells her is true to him..he is desperate for his life to change..it is bad in the egyptian army..and she is obviously desperate for love to think she can find it after an online chat..there are a lot of single moms in the u.s. that are dissillusioned with the american man...do not send a man money, blue sky..wait for him to get out of the army..keep writing if you want...but don't send him money..it should be spent on your child/children..they have to come first..unless you are independently wealthy..if so then he could be your latest chrity, but that is not love..

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, i called you blue sky..i meant mayasinlove..and i meant latest charity..

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blashpheming? that's a little dramatic, wouldn't u say?

And no ... zero compassion. i'll get my fiction somewhere else, thank u very much. at least there, i might get a decently well-written plot mixed with a dash of suspense.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLUESKY2
Member # 10166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLUESKY2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i had a online exsperience once and men will come across 5 oceans and two planets to marry you and not care if you are 34 with 9 kids , if you are really hot looking , men are like dogs!!!! bottom line is what you say to them and if you are pretty and nice person. i do not know you personally , and have never seen you so i cant judge your situation , but i would never send money to a man . that i would never do , but best of luck to you
Posts: 23 | From: OREGON | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geminilion
Member # 9683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You fell in love after 11 hours and now you are sending him money! DUH
Posts: 63 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't waste your energy & money on this man, if he were half decent he wouldn't not even think about accepting your money. What makes you so sure he's in the military? He's just using you, move on & focus on your child.
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, who are the rocket scientist in here??

BLUE SKY2, you have to be smarter than this, if you want to play this game. So is this how you met him??.... and for MAYASINLOVE, talk to your girl BLUE SKY2.

This forum can go really deep,if you post to the right person. Are there any professionals in here?

Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pandora:
a little compassion here,masrawi..education is the key..not blaspheming the poor girl..what the man tells her is true to him..he is desperate for his life to change..it is bad in the egyptian army..and she is obviously desperate for love to think she can find it after an online chat..there are a lot of single moms in the u.s. that are dissillusioned with the american man...do not send a man money, blue sky..wait for him to get out of the army..keep writing if you want...but don't send him money..it should be spent on your child/children..they have to come first..unless you are independently wealthy..if so then he could be your latest chrity, but that is not love..

Sorry, Pandora, I am with Masrawi on this. You should know the whole story. This cookie has crumbled.
Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surely the man has family. Let them help him to survive financially be it his uncle or if he has older brothers or cousins. You have a child to think of and provide for and men in egypt asking for money at all is a red flag majorly, most men there would rather cut off their tongue than ask for money from a woman.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes another point to this, if he cant survive on the money they pay him just how is he chatting on internet? from an internet cafe? Cause if so then he has the money to pay for that doesnt he? He could be using that money to live on

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont ever send him any money

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hola hola all of that of u agnist that poor raelly his poor all of u is taking big knife and want 2 hung that poor at list help him and i tell 2 the amircan women which have that story with that poor guy im egyptian and if she dasnt mind i will help that poor guy by some manney nd i would like 2 have his adrees thats all and 4 the rest of the peaple please stop 2 make ur self preave or noples agnist yung poor guy raelly dirty worled
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HI:

I AM NEEDING TO SEND HIM MONEY IN ORDER FOR HIM TO SURVIVE.

Maya, he survived till you came along. He has family to help him, nobody starves in Egypt. As Mysticheart said, he has money to pay the internet cafe. Love is blind but you need to step back and take a logical look at your situation. Taking money is completely TABOO for an Egyptian man. Sorry to say it but he is definitely using you, and probably some others as well.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im soory not all the egyption man take manney from woemn mr hemar donky i mean the men in ur country do that and mybe they stay as bebeseter and ther wifes are working in ur country thereis also old woemn marryed a yung guy in egypt ther is manney wistrn women who lives with old rich egyptian men and in egypt ther is manney rich men also mr hemar as in ur country mneny poor peapole . soem thing else mybe u have good condition comprasim with some yung poor egyptian but its not bec u are strong or u have morales but its becuse just u are lucky 2 born in rich country so wish u shu tup ur ugly mouse mrs donky or mr donky about the egypain men
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anneke
Member # 9815

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anneke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmadsoufy:
im soory not all the egyption man take manney from woemn mr hemar donky i mean the men in ur country do that and mybe they stay as bebeseter and ther wifes are working in ur country thereis also old woemn marryed a yung guy in egypt ther is manney wistrn women who lives with old rich egyptian men and in egypt ther is manney rich men also mr hemar as in ur country mneny poor peapole . soem thing else mybe u have good condition comprasim with some yung poor egyptian but its not bec u are strong or u have morales but its becuse just u are lucky 2 born in rich country so wish u shu tup ur ugly mouse mrs donky or mr donky about the egypain men

Oh, what a fine specimen you are! Better wash your mouth with soap
Posts: 42 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
the soap its 4 ur ass
Shereen_Z
Member # 10173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shereen_Z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry to tell you I dont believe for a minute this man is in love with you...in love with your money yes, and in love with the thought of coming to the US probably. But in love with you..doubtful. Thats not to say that you are not a good person but it sounds to me like you found a bad apple. I say stop the cash flow and see how long the "love" lasts...Im guessing he'll move on. And what self respecting man asks a woman for money anyway??? Save yourself and your bank account now, pour your love and finances into your children your heart will be better for it.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shereen_Z
Member # 10173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shereen_Z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
most men there would rather cut off their tongue than ask for money from a woman.

Taking money is completely TABOO for an Egyptian man. Sorry to say it but he is definitely using you, and probably some others as well. [/QB]

Oh.. and I have to say... I agree with citizen and mysticheart. Im married to an Egyptian man, a good man who respects himself and feels very strongly about his duties as a husband, and as a man. I can tell you first hand that he and his family would take it as an insult if I dared try to give him money. Hes adament that its his job to provide for me, not the other way around. I can work outside the home if I chose, but when I have hes never asked me for a dime and wouldnt take it if I offered. In his mind, my money is my money and his money is "our" money.

Now I realize your not talking of marriage but if hes asking for money after a few chat sessions, it seems quite obvious at least to me where this road leads. Hes using you honey, run.. run fast and dont look back!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_laila
Member # 9780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_laila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear mayasin... all of them are totally right.
dont ever send ur money for any reason, i have egyptian bf as well, u may talk to me in private message if u'd like to share.

Posts: 46 | From: indonesia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
hata anty ya andonisya a7a
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
and i have also talking with some amircans women in chat and she was asking me manney also. but i never syed all the amircans like that. and even one of them was asking me 2 buy here one laytop . and i never say all amircan like that and im sur it was happend with manney egyptians men in net 2 be asked by manney from westrens women. but we dont talek about what i want say mybe we have stuped gouvernment taking manney 4 her self. but we are as peapole we have big idnetaty and big hounor about our egyptian nationalty more than our gouvernment and more than stuoped westerns the y think them selves rich so wish u good night and stop 2 sheet the egyption peapole bec u are raelly very dirty
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
sounds as if ahmadsoufy maybe the man she has been talking to since he is so adament that she send the money lol or he is exactly like this man she knows. Im sorry i have to stay with what i said, i know many egyptian men, have been engaged twice to egyptian men still have many that are only friends and they will not take money if they respect themselves. The only time i had a man take money from me was the ex fiance i no longer associate with and he gave every bit back to me within one day, we were out and he didnt have enough on him for what we ended up doing, it was an unexpected cost. again if he has the money to be on the internet he has the money to survive and he has family and surely friends they will take care of him. She has children that need to be taken care of, and knowing that he should never ever consider allowing her to send anything to him.

--------------------

ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
look mysticheart u dont knew me will. but i knew ur stuped qualitty very will .u are just stuped person and in my company i have 15 western persons working 4 me madam salop and the manney i make by day can make ur familly have 5 stars live madam salop
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmadsoufy,

you don't know ANYONE here, yet you call everyone *stuped.* [Big Grin]

How can we possibly respect someone like that??

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
mysticheart mybe u are leaving from teh stilling teh manney of the social security in ur country and u dont even work in ur live in the shulders of athers so go found work frist b4 emgenning role not 4 u
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
snoozin not only stuped but nick tamer aussi mean **** u
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Point proved, ya ahbal. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
masy ya 3abita
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
mashy ya habla ya 3abita
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lol touch a nerve did i? Well for your information since you very apparently have not read the posts that do tell about me.. I am a 31 yr old woman that is divorced from a 13 year marriage divorce a few years ago.. I have 3 children of which i fully support on my own. I work as a server in a very nice restaurant, that money alone supports me and my children in an acceptable way. No i am not rich by any means but i provide what is needed and a little extra. I have paid off my house so i own it completely, I have a very nice vehicle in which i make all the payments for, we have satellite, phone, internet.. all the little extras so no dear i do not live off of government, my ex husband provides no money to me at all, only child care during my work hours. And I didnt claim to know all about you, i said maybe because of the way you word things. So what if you have 15 westerners working under you? We are all equal as human beings no matter what our social or work status or our income. If the man is truly poor then i feel for him but the fact remains he has family somewhere that will care for him and friends also, why should she take away from her children to provide for a man??? A man is the one that is supposed to provide. Though women do quite well for themselves, I know I am, my situation is much much improved since i divorced the man.

--------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
lol touch a nerve did i? Well for your information since you very apparently have not read the posts that do tell about me.. I am a 31 yr old woman that is divorced from a 13 year marriage divorce a few years ago.. I have 3 children of which i fully support on my own. I work as a server in a very nice restaurant, that money alone supports me and my children in an acceptable way. No i am not rich by any means but i provide what is needed and a little extra. I have paid off my house so i own it completely, I have a very nice vehicle in which i make all the payments for, we have satellite, phone, internet.. all the little extras so no dear i do not live off of government, my ex husband provides no money to me at all, only child care during my work hours. And I didnt claim to know all about you, i said maybe because of the way you word things. So what if you have 15 westerners working under you? We are all equal as human beings no matter what our social or work status or our income. If the man is truly poor then i feel for him but the fact remains he has family somewhere that will care for him and friends also, why should she take away from her children to provide for a man??? A man is the one that is supposed to provide. Though women do quite well for themselves, I know I am, my situation is much much improved since i divorced the man.

really?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Oh yes ahmadsoufy, also you think i did not work all my life??? well i have worked since i was 17 years old. Didnt have a choice due to the fact that my husband at the time wouldnt keep a job for his life and we had a child that needed caring for. So in near 15 years there has not been a time i have been without a job, including during my pregnancies which i worked until the day my children delivered and returned only 3 days after. Now my only time i dont work is my treasured trips here to egypt to visit my boyfriend.

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
really what? lol the part of saying what i do and dont have or the fact i am doing much bettter for myself after divorce than was ever done during my marriage

--------------------

ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
so happy divorce
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"nique ta mere" c'est plus correct
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and i have also talking with some amircans women in chat and she was asking me manney also. but i never syed all the amircans like that. and even one of them was asking me 2 buy here one laytop . and i never say all amircan like that and im sur it was happend with manney egyptians men in net 2 be asked by manney from westrens women. but we dont talek about what i want say mybe we have stuped gouvernment taking manney 4 her self. but we are as peapole we have big idnetaty and big hounor about our egyptian nationalty more than our gouvernment and more than stuoped westerns the y think them selves rich so wish u good night and stop 2 sheet the egyption peapole bec u are raelly very dirty

I had to read this several times in order to understand what it says because the way english is written here is rather unusual from the form I'm used to.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
quote:
HI:

my poor darling
go on if you think you have time and money for this [Eek!]
otherwise run away

Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell2Core     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in that case..i reccommend that u come to egypt ,and meet him 1st before anything..then when u meet him in real u can deside well..but to send him money..not good for him at all..it is too shame here in egypt if man take such money from a woman...even to ask for that money is too shame ..unless u offer it without his asking and he is really in sufficient need for that money
Posts: 54 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PortSaid:
quote:

What an awful language!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Barbapapa:
quote:
Originally posted by PortSaid:
quote:

What an awful language!!! [Eek!]
i agree with you on this! i made this correction in order to show ahmadsoufy how stuped [Big Grin] sorry i mean stupid his writting is. [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
are you french btw? [Smile]

amrsangel
Member # 10344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrsangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Im new here but in a beautiful relationship with a wonderful egyptian man. First, let me caution you....declaring "love" after only 11 hours isn't safe. You really can't know a heart and soul in that little bit of time. In Egypt it is considered the mans responsibility to take care of all the finances and provide for his family. Anytime an Egyptian man asks for money it is a dishonour. He is not living his end of his religion. I suggest you gain a better understanding of the Muslim faith and belief system to find out how your man should behave. In time, you will know his true intentions. I wouldn't recommend sending money to ANYONE (not just an Egyptian man) that you just met. Set your standards and don't waiver in your expectations. Give it time...in time you will see all. Best wishes. Faith

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
port siad is that s ur mother was taeching u? and if u just want 2 be stupid person or 2 be gigolo its ur propleme and by the way nick tamér and u prefer it nique tamér like that no probleme.
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
quote:
port siad is that s ur mother was taeching u? and if u just want 2 be stupid person or 2 be gigolo its ur propleme and by the way nick tamér and u prefer it nique tamér like that no probleme.

It is PortSaid not port siad.
and omg you really need to study more about the english vocabulary because your writting sucks.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Has anyone noticed that we have not heard one word back from mayasinlove?? I did a search to see if this person had posted anywhere else since this post made and it seems this is the only post ever made before or after.
Where did she go?

--------------------

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Well, he/she did PM to call me an asshole.
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HI:

Hey, as some people posted here, i hope you do not post again capital letters. how are you doing, i hope you are pretty fine. Ofcourse it is not a love, you did not see him face to face to like his way of talking. Some guys are married to forgien women seeking just the Citizenship. beside, as you said you did not feel someone for 14 years which means you are missing warm, kind, and romance. His romantic way let u feel warmy, kind and soft..like ooh yeah, it is the love i do miss but it is not a love just a feelings you miss to feel. Beside, pretend and say oooh baby i love Egypt, i will move to Egypt and stay with you there, see his action keep on this for long time as much as you could, and check in his reaction
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to abuse anyone but this story smells bad to me,are u sure its for real or just an old* member who love to watch fun,when he feels boaring,lol!
Mysticheart sweety dont give attention,you shouldnt give explanation nobody for ur life! [Smile]
Take care

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com