EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Can you help?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you help?!
Take a Break
Member # 10549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Take a Break   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

What a great forum!

We are two female writers from Take a Break magazine in the UK, who recently went out to Sharm El Sheikh to do a piece on hoilday romance.
While we were there we heard a lot of stories from the Egyptian guys. But now we want to hear from the girls!

Have you found lasting love with an Egyptian man? Or perhaps, had your heart broken? Maybe you have advice for other women? From what we've read on this site, it certainly seems you do!

All queries will be treated in the utmost confidence and we will pay for any story used.

Email us at tab.features@bauer.co.uk and we will get back in touch.

Thanks,

Sally and Elaine
Take a Break magazine.

Posts: 2 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how exiting!!!!!!!
god help them!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can have my story for $5000 and as long as you print my photo alongside.
I realise it is a classy mag and in the interest of public safety, I'll consider having my hair done before the photo shoot........
RSVP.

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
santanesia
Member # 10108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for santanesia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you luck , and I'm happy that somebody is writing something about it, just don't know who will agree to be exposed.
Some people get very hurt and don't come back anymore, or too happy, I guess.
When I asked a question for a friend of mine, I got a lot of PMs from members telling me their story.

Posts: 106 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am Egyptian man do you want any story?
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
---
Member # 9766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ---         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Take a Break:
Hi there,

What a great forum!

We are two female writers from Take a Break magazine in the UK, who recently went out to Sharm El Sheikh to do a piece on hoilday romance.
While we were there we heard a lot of stories from the Egyptian guys. But now we want to hear from the girls!

Have you found lasting love with an Egyptian man? Or perhaps, had your heart broken? Maybe you have advice for other women? From what we've read on this site, it certainly seems you do!

All queries will be treated in the utmost confidence and we will pay for any story used.

Email us at tab.features@bauer.co.uk and we will get back in touch.

Thanks,

Sally and Elaine
Take a Break magazine.

Hi Girls:
I love it when I see 2 ladies teaming up for a good cause like this one [Big Grin] .. but I realy think you need to Take a Break [Big Grin] get it [Big Grin] . Anyway, I can't help you with the story part, but, here is a picture for your magazine for the most handsome Egyptian male on earth [Big Grin] please don't go wild on me now [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
http://www.funmaza.com/fun/pictures/funny.jpg

Posts: 132 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you need a real story or a made-up story??
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah I love Take a Break!! My nan reads it and then passes it on to my mum so I read it when theres nothing else to do.

I'm thinking they need real stories. If I had one I'd be emailing them right now! hehe. But sadly I have nothing of interest to tell [Frown]

Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take a break, if you want to write a feature story about about egyptian guys, then you need to vist egypt, and go to the tourist areas, and interview women. you can't just rely on a public forum.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Take a Break
Member # 10549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Take a Break   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Thanks for your responses (and the picture!)

We visited Sharm El Sheikh and spoke to a lot of people there. We found this forum afterwards and thought it would be a great way to reach more people and hear their stories - and yes they all have to be true!

If you have a story, but would rather remain anonymous, please get in touch too.

tab.features@bauer.co.uk

Many thanks!

Posts: 2 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watchdog................Ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you sexy thing you......

Okay as well as the hair I'll consider a bit of lippy!!!

interested??? for $4995.

Ayman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont tell me your gay!!!
They want stories of romance with Egy men!!!!!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rawy
Member # 10355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi.check this side : www.kunstkamera.com

--------------------
rawy

Posts: 66 | From: ukraine | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rawy
Member # 10355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rawy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.kunstkamera.net/

--------------------
rawy

Posts: 66 | From: ukraine | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totti who told you i am a gay? i have male hormones in my blood which are enough to create millions of men real men , why its strange when a man writes about his story love? totti your brain should be put in its right place to work properly
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Ayman they are looking for folk who have found lasting love with Egy MAN!!!! then you said " do you want my story"!!!!!
hahahaha ROFL!!!!
I am sure you are a real man!!! with a raging torrent of hormones to create lots of baby Aymans!!!!
Can I come to your wedding too??? are you going to Mac 0067543 and Charms wedding?

Sally and Elaine!!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
Get over to the Mac 078654 and Charm thread. I hear wedding bells girls!!!! My cut is 70 % for the story!!! by the way!!! I am their manager and agent...................... [Razz]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tootie.... you beat me to it!!!!

well take a break.... you want a story about sharm romances.... how about 2 uk/sharm 'lovers' who met on line here in ES??!!!!

we could spice it up for a few extra quid!!!!

you could set up a meeting for us.....i hear bali's nice this time of year!!!!!!

[Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
MAC!! what dya think..... habibi!!!!! lol!!!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mac where are ya????
Got the ring yet????????????????
Bali or Tahiti...............
Take a break, get your notepads out were ready to roll!!!!!
[Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com