EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Ojibway princess....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ojibway princess....
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey, Im crying so hard for you right now. If I could give you a big hug over cyberspace right now I would.

You are way too special to be buggered around the way that man has done with you. I can see you really love him and you've really tried. But you know some people are just not on the same moral plane as us and even though they pretend to be religious and good do not have one good bone in their bodies.

Ask yourself this. How special can this man be if he could willingly take away your life to give you a life with someone who doesnt love you just to live of you. Mainly because he's obiously very materialistic and all the wrong things matter to him.

You however now have a little girl to think of. And yourself. Do you really want to spend your life with someone who is so low to others? Do you really want your daughter influenced by the likes of his family? Do you want your daughter to also one day become a meal ticket?

Its very hard to let go of a dream. But thats what it was angel. You fell in love with what he pretended to be. Hes not the man you thought and he will never be. All you can do is feel sorry for him and pray for his soul, cause thats about all that will help him.

Now you go and look in a mirror and you look at that special face that God made and you love yourself first and foremost. And if you love someone like you should love yourself you will never allow anyone to do such things to you. Because you know you deserve sooooo much more.

Please let us know how you are XXX

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And give me his adress. Im about to go and cripple the ass for life. Shucks us girls should stick together.
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
And give me his adress. Im about to go and cripple the ass for life. Shucks us girls should stick together.

I can send a coulpe of snakes with u [Wink]
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigli i feel the same, he has hurt her for no reason and without excuse. I also cried as i read her post. Its all stupidity on his part, he has no clue what he has lost

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ojibway princess
Member # 10830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ojibway princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam alaikom ms gigli, ms mysticheart, and snake poison:) thank you very much for taking the time to read my nightmare of a story and to reply to me...i will be the first to admit i did not go about things very smartly...but i had never been involved in anything like this before...and when i saw his effort to be in contact with my family and then have his family be in contact with me and i must say i became very close to his brothers wife...i had no idea that my situation would be as such...i had met a woman on myspace who told me about her situation and i was shocked becuz it sounded so much like mine but she hadnt married him yet...and she is the one who told me about this website...before reading any posts i had eagerly typed up the short version of my story and then posted it...hence after reading everyones posts for two days i felt rather stupid becuz most of the posts are like mine..and how do they know if they can trust them and so forth...i dont judge people or races based up my experience...everyone is different and there are good and bad everywhere...i have only about 2 and a half months left before i have my baby and insha allah we will be fine afterwards...most of my pregnancy i have spent thinking on how i want my life to be and how i want my childs to be...and now knowing what i know, there is no way in hell i will continue with him...i will just slowly fade out of the pic and most likely he will marry the other woman...since i have returned from egypt every conversation i have had with him i have saved so my daughter can read it later if for some reason she becomes curious and he trys to blame me for breaking up the family....i never thought i would feel like i needed a man becuz i have always taken care of myself...and spent alot of time alone i must say...my ex is ad usaf and was always tdy so i was use to it...all the effort i put into being with my current husband and going through the extremes so to speak to be with him and having nothing given back to me was hard, and it really has made me feel low...i had never been treated that way....and u know how pregnancy hormones can affect u also:S maybe for me it was more of a case of u always want the one u cant have...im not sure...but a bunch of pretty words and broken promises and lies have shown me actions speak louder than words....and between my family and my ex trying to talk him into letting me come back to egypt and he refused everyone showed me he really didnt care of me..and what hurt me more was he did not care of his child...i was raised that u only marry once and u stay with that person for better or worse..i tried that with my ex but it didnt work and my family was not happy when i filed for divorce from him...becuz he didnt beat me and i had a good life...then i married again and this one did not work either..so for now i will concentrate on putting my life back together and enjoy getting to know my daughter, who is always moving in me like a fish and she likes to kick:) no my life is not how i originally wanted it but im in my country and i will have a beautiful daughter insha allah...and i can still look back at my trip to egypt with some fondness...had i stayed in egypt and not returned to the us i see now my situation could of been far worse...so i do count my blessings:)and feel things do happen for reason...what i will try to do now with what i have learned and with the help i have been given durning my time of need is to reach out and help others as i can...becuz no one may want to hear my story or listen to my advice but for sure i can try to help them and guide them as best i can and when everyone else has turned on them becuz they didnt listen..i will do my best to be there for them becuz u never know when that person need s u the most and how low they are feeling with their life...i use to do alot of volunteer work for animals and now i will start doing that for people as well...i have learned many people will point their fingers at u but not many will offer u a hand and sometimes its that hand that makes the difference...sorry for my rambleing on:) but really thank u all so much and may god bless all of u:) pls take care and my best wishes always:)
Posts: 12 | From: united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the best to you Ojibway Princess, I feel very sorry that you have had to go through everything you did.
It has been like a nightmare your Egyptian experience.
I wish you a happier future, there is always something better ahead waiting for you.
Good luck !

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a heart breaking story!!! I hope he dont start calling you now and trying to get u bring the baby to Egypt, I would be afraid he will take it from you and con you into thinking he loves you. Dont fall for it, his actions now speak the truth and no big revelation will fall from the sky to change him. If you are married to him, he can come here anyway right? so just dont go there. Let him figure his way to see his child here since you are married to him. Just dont get conned now to go to Egypt after the baby is born, he can take her from you. Your story could get alot worse. Dont be hard on yourself and think your stupid for falling for it. You are just honest and good person and its hard for you to relate that there are people out there that use people like that and are heartless. Its not your fault just learn from this experience. Turn the page in your life and I hope things start looking up for you.
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Ojibway Princess you were not stupid. Never ever let anyone change you into being cynical and hard. You took him at facevalue and he deliberately mislead you. Thats his bad, not yours honey.

Always remember he isnt real, he pretended. That will get you through it. There are however real people, like your girl.

XXX

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happened to the other thread?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DONT FORGET ME i read it tooo or dont i count ,yeah where did it go to ,im notice a few threads keep dissapearing then come back an hr later ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh we have AN EGYPTIAN SEARCH HACKER [Big Grin] i wont tell if you dont
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt read it... but i was going to... i noticed a few people thought is was a fake...

what was the story? damn i hate missing stuff!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ojibway princess
Member # 10830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ojibway princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salamo alaikom everyone:) insha allah all is well:) i took out the other thread becuz based on my further reading i felt there was no point to have mine there....i have come accross lots of posts that had somewhat to do with my topic...and it makes me sad...becuz i really did/do love egypt and the people there are so kind...to me it didnt matter about the money becuz most everyone no matter what they had made the best with their lives and all seemed happy and as a guest in their house everyone i met would do anything to make u feel at home......i feel badly posting what i did when alot of other people seem to post the similar type of thing......i didnt never realise how much something like this happend.....and to i have been thinking becuz even though my situation is by far not the best...its not the worst....im alive and im in the us and my pregnancy is comming along great...i could be stuck over there and having to struggle or be in a bad relationship....it makes me sad that i dont come accross very many happily married couple or relationship stories here...or even newly weds just trying to adjust to cultural changes and maybe some helpful hints on how to deal with that...stories on prepairing for the wedding night, or what the different wedding parties are like, cooking horror stories:), food preperation, and recipie swaping, the frist trip to the market, dress changes, family relationships, daily life for different classes, their education system, a childs life there..just stuff like that....i know for every bad story out there, there has to be a good one...and i would love to read some good ones about anything really:) becuz i dont feel all hope is lost....we all make our choices and mine were dumb but i followed my heart.....i think also the more people read negative things on egypt the more reluctant they will be to go there with an open mind and just experience what ever happens....knowledge is good but to much knowledge can be bad...and i dont want to be the cause of someone reading what i posted and on their frist trip to egypt they use what i said to form their opinon on everyone they meet....what most all of u had posted on my topic... i saw some serious people who offered great advice, some who thought i was lieing, and just some who wanted to crack jokes....so that is another reason i chose to remove it.....the life is really only serious for the person who is living it and then to other people who are not that person its a big joke...however, im still hear and i still read all the posts daily:) i think this is a great forum, unfortunately i among many others have used it for advice and i am sorry to those who have great egyptian boyfriends or husbands becuz the majority of what is posted here is not of good character for egyptian people in general.....and i dont want to disrespect anyone in that way.....or even cause someone to freak and think bad of their situation when they may truely have a good one.....so thats my thats why.....sorry to be so long winded:) pls take care everyone:) chimps i hope ur doing great and feeling up to par:) my best wishes to ya hun:) ojibway princess
Posts: 12 | From: united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com