EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » things to do before you die

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: things to do before you die
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a huge list... im actively ticking them off, but ive just added a new one....

to see 'the last supper' in milan.

what things/places do you want to do/see while your here?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlcanuk
Member # 10896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlcanuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet a man who is honest, trust worthy, romantic, caring, sincere...

OOPS... wait a minute; I think it became impossible at the honest part... never mind...

What was I thinking?? [Smile]

I best stick with realistic things, eh?

"The last supper" in Milan sounds pretty good, I'll add it to my list! Along with a picnic on top of the Eiffel Tower in January... Hug a penguin in Antarctica... Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro again and make it this time... Meet the Dalai Lama... Write a best selling novel... Conquer my fear of water... Be a table tennis gold medalist at the Olympics...

There are entirely WAY TOO MANY things on my list, some possibly sustainable, some obviously only pipe dreams, all I can really hope to be is truly happy… sounds cliché but it’s true, ya know??

Posts: 16 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's all good and great to have a 'to do list' before you die but what about if you just don't have the time to accomplish everything?

I really don't expect too many things 'cause I believe the more you expect the more you could be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I hope my kids, my husband and I stay healthy so we are able to see our grandchildren one day and be there to spoil them, we also hope to live as a family again in Egypt for some time, I'd like to go on a vacation on a Caribbean island and my husband is planning that we visit Russia once he finishes up his military career. But above all I want to have a good, quiet and comfortable lifestyle.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pray pray pray, pay pay pay in charity, fast fast fast, be the best company to my family.
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have more children
Volunteer in Uganda at a orphanage
Visit Japan and australia
Find peace inside myself
Bungyjump of a huge bridge
Try a real race (competition) on my motorcycle
Loose 5 kg.
Have my childrens names tatooed
And the list goes on and on and on and on..................

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope to find a cure for my daughter ....and my eldest happily settled down and the rest..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey girl canuk... good ambitions... what was kili like? im doing it in august.

hi 'egyptian lily'... yeah!!! you liked the name i suggested!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs_REVENGING:
hope to find a cure for my daughter ....and my eldest happily settled down and the rest..

Whats wrong with you daughter??? [Frown]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh shes just sick got a extra chromozone in her brain and makes her incontinent and bowel infections chronic ones liver lft high at the moment and has cumpulsive disorders at this moment getting worse has she gets older but im finding diet in food wrking good ,and is in remission now from leaukemia 2yrs now GREAT HEY ...JUST pray lots cus i worry for who will look after when im gone ,she might neverhave a nrmal life to the way me and u or any one can take fro granted ,we do laot of charity in the country and doing a run soon for cancer ...but all in fun has well ..inshallah she be fine thats my biggest wish to see her well ,but is a bright and brainy girl just entering junior olympic hopefully will be picked for special needs games 2009 ..for our erea ..

thankyou for asking ..

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs_REVENGING:
oh shes just sick got a extra chromozone in her brain and makes her incontinent and bowel infections chronic ones liver lft high at the moment and has cumpulsive disorders at this moment getting worse has she gets older but im finding diet in food wrking good ,and is in remission now from leaukemia 2yrs now GREAT HEY ...JUST pray lots cus i worry for who will look after when im gone ,she might neverhave a nrmal life to the way me and u or any one can take fro granted ,we do laot of charity in the country and doing a run soon for cancer ...but all in fun has well ..inshallah she be fine thats my biggest wish to see her well ,but is a bright and brainy girl just entering junior olympic hopefully will be picked for special needs games 2009 ..for our erea ..

thankyou for asking ..

Oh you must be feeling terrible. Having a sick child and being sick yourself-doesn't get much worse.
I hope the best fore you and your daughter. Keep up your positive attitude -that helps on every problem in life.

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why dont you make it simpler, what would you do if you found out you had 6 months to live.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
actually im not feeling terrible im just really tired ,only after 3yers have i got restbite care.and it is a godsend gives me time to recharge my batteries but being made to go on a 3day week of work made it worse work was my way of getting away sumtimes ,but any way has all mothers say kids r kids but blessed in the end ,all kids have a quality i feel ILL OR NOT ILL .AND NOW before i do die i have to go and work in a hour or my morgage wont get payed [Roll Eyes] then no house ,need the house ..lollol .have a lovely day i hoeits ice where u are its warm here and sun is shining here while i wright through the window..allah hafeez to you and all..
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
well id bein deep **** then wont i ..has i said if im dying my main concern still is my children and there well being ,with allahs guiedence and with prayer i find fullfillment ,and i wud cherish the last moment of my life with them they are my rock and my life to what i have left here i live for them and i enjoy my life has well but very harder ,and there are mothers in worst predicament than me and i feel for them and pray for them ,i beleive we shall be rewarded with the right path ..
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drive a formula 1 car, go to thailand and japan, have a "menage a troi", try cocaine and acid, learn how to fly a plane, drink absence, go to a chelsea match, drive a Mustang GT500 Cobra, jump of a plane with a parachute go to the carebian, and finally kill my self before the 6 month are over [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ninky:
why dont you make it simpler, what would you do if you found out you had 6 months to live.

thats a totally different matter. i wouldnt do any of the things on my list...

its like that saying... "live every day as though it were your last"....

.... what.. running around whaling 'why me' WAAAAAA BUHUHU MWAAAAAAAAA....

no thanks!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
"menage a troi"

This is really the last thing on my mind..... [Cool] what about emotions ya snake poison? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
drive a formula 1 car, go to thailand and japan, have a "menage a troi", try cocaine and acid, learn how to fly a plane, drink absence, go to a chelsea match, drive a Mustang GT500 Cobra, jump of a plane with a parachute go to the carebian, and finally kill my self before the 6 month are over [Big Grin]

sounds like my average weekend (not the chelsea bit though, i do have some standards)... if you ever get the bad news snake.. give me a call!!!!

actually snake... your looking a bit peaky....

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just meant, for your whole life you imagine what you could do where you would go, it just seems easier to think if you had 6 months for example, what could you fit into this time, we all have lists but does anyone really do everything that they really want in their life time.

There are soo many things I would like to see and do, but I will never get to do them all, one of my major things was to get married to someone I truely loved and have children, and this is happening, although I am pretty scared, but delighted.
Threre are soo many places I would like to see, like Tia Land, Egypt, well I guess I got that one, but I have been living here 2 years and have not been toany of the places that I would really like to go, like the Pyramids, valley of the kings, valley of the queens, keep my fingers crossed, one day.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Chimps, so sorry to hear about the condition of your daughter. Please stay strong for her. Beleive me I feel the same way about my kids, I always put their well-being first. BTW, can you give me the correct name of the disease? I'd like to look it up myself. Thanks in advance. [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
here are some ideas...

Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open.

Throw a huge party and invite every one of your friends.

Swim with a dolphin.

Skydive.

Have your portrait painted.

Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure you use it.

Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France.

Watch the launch of the space shuttle.

Spend a whole day eating junk food without feeling guilty.

Be an extra in a film.

Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no details.

Make love on a forest floor.

Make love on a train.

Learn to rollerblade.

Own a room with a view.

Brew your own beer.

Learn how to take a compliment.

Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away.

Grow a beard and leave it for at least a month.

Give your mother a dozen red roses and tell her you love her.

Be a member of the audience in a TV show.

Put your name down to be a passenger on the first tourist shuttle to the moon.

Send a message in a bottle.

Ride a camel into the desert.

Get to know your neighbors.

Plant a tree.

Learn not to say yes when you really mean no.

Write a fan letter to your all-time favorite hero or heroine.

Visit the Senate and the House of Representatives to see how Congress really works.

Learn to ballroom dance properly.

Eat jellied eels from a stall in London.

Be the boss.

Fall deeply in love -- helplessly and unconditionally.

Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.

Sit on a jury.

Write the novel you know you have inside you.

Go to Walden Pond and read Thoreau while drifting in a canoe.

Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home (just once).

Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich.

Be someone's mentor.

Shower in a waterfall.

Ask for a raise.

Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill.

Teach someone illiterate to read.

Blow all your savings and take a flight on the Concorde.

Spend a night in a haunted house -- by yourself.

Write down your personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time.

See a lunar eclipse.

Spend New Year's in an exotic location.

Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it.

Experience weightlessness.

Sing a great song in front of an audience.

Ask someone you've only just met to go on a date.

Drive across America from coast to coast.

Make a complete and utter fool of yourself.

Own one very expensive but absolutely wonderful business suit.

Write your will.

Sleep under the stars.

Take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the country.

Learn how to complain effectively -- and do it!

Go wild in Rio during Carnival.

Spend a whole day reading a great novel.

Forgive your parents.

Learn to juggle with three balls.

Drive the Autobahn.

Find a job you love.

Spend Christmas on the beach drinking pina coladas.

Overcome your fear of failure.

Raft through the Grand Canyon.

Donate money and put your name on something: a college scholarship, a bench in the park.

Buy your own house and then spend time making it into exactly what you want.

Grow a garden.

Spend three months getting your body into optimum shape.

Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.

Accept yourself for who you are.

Learn to use a microphone and give a speech in public.

Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef.

Go up in a hot-air balloon.

Attend one really huge rock concert.

Kiss someone you've just met on a blind date.

Be able to handle: your tax forms, Jehovah's Witnesses, your banker, telephone solicitors.

Give to a charity -- anonymously.

Lose more money than you can afford at roulette in Vegas.

Let someone feed you peeled, seedless grapes.

Kiss the Blarney stone and develop the gift of gab.

Fart in a crowded space.

Make love on the kitchen floor.

Go deep sea fishing and eat your catch.

Create your own web site.

Visit the Holy Land.

Make yourself spend a half-day at a concentration camp and swear never to forget.

Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty.

Create your Family Tree.

Catch a ball in the stands of a major league baseball stadium.

Make a hole-in-one.

Ski a double-black diamond run.

Learn to bartend.

Run a marathon.

Look into your child's eyes, see yourself, and smile.

Reflect on your greatest weakness, and realize how it is your greatest strength

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
save someones life.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that some list.

charm whats peaky??

what emotions lily!!!! i can stil get some for fun [Wink]

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
its not my list... just got it off the net... its just quite a middle ground list... i like some of the more outrageous ones like rob a bank etc.

personally id like to steal a police car!! (i have actually stolen a policemans helmet AND lost him on foot through the estate)!!! hehe

peaky... looking a little unwell!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a what would you do...

What would you do if you knew you could get away with it and be completely forgiven for it (not gain any sins from it)? Only one thing.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
be come the first chimp twat ????not far off now am i!!!!!! better still have a sex change and become a human ive always wondered about these animals ...
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Chimps you are a naughty girl!!! Who says Muslim girls are prudes?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Razz] guess what me luv. id luv to be a tongue for the day ,with all them bananas id be spoilt ..lol..
uve reminded me MM GOT TO GET A FEW IN ...the munke is here ....25th 335pm .

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Congrats Chimps! It's been a long time coming..great news! How's your girl? Doing well I hope. [Smile]
Girlcanuk
Member # 10896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlcanuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm... Kili was AMAZING!! Good on ya! August eh??

It's tough though, very hard going at times but at least you can take your time, as long as you make it up to the next tea house by a set time, you set your own pace. What route are you taking??

It was harder than Mt. Sinai, Machu Pichu and the Canadian Rockies if that gives you any sort of idea what your in for.

Posts: 16 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
shes kool thanx ..yep all flying here nervous ..hehehehheheheh..off to dubai in aug late honeymoon then flying inshaallah to india pilgramage hopefully with allahs blessings .then back here strts job in septemeber at the acadamy ,good hey and then off to sinai for 3weeks to say with mum ..and see my new niece cant wait ....hoep ur all well to .hubby fine..
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Girlcanuk:
Charm... Kili was AMAZING!! Good on ya! August eh??

It's tough though, very hard going at times but at least you can take your time, as long as you make it up to the next tea house by a set time, you set your own pace. What route are you taking??

It was harder than Mt. Sinai, Machu Pichu and the Canadian Rockies if that gives you any sort of idea what your in for.

youve been to machu pichu?! what route did you take? i did the hard course 5 days on the ancha scotcha trail up and around the glacier then down to machu pichu.... did you climb mount machu pichu itself? i did... well worth the extra effort.

btw, im not worried about it, this time last year i was on everest!

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Palestine, free & united.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
They will never be free - they isolate them self........
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
They will never be free - they isolate them self........

I so disagree with you. But I grew up around Christian, Jew and Muslim Palestinians, so I've heard alot about what actually happened.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just really want to go to Hajj..... !!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
HAJI AND MOSQUE ALQSA,.AND I ALREADY MADE ONE JOURNEY ANY HOW I MADE A VISTI TO MY THE GRAVES OF MY UNCLES IN ALALMAIN FOR MY DAD WHO SADLY DIED AND CUD NOT MAKE THE VISIT ,I FELT PROUD THAT IVE DONE ONE WISH SO FAR .BEAUTIFUL TO VIST LONG WAY TO GET BUT WORTH IT .W/SALAAMS

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com