EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » egyptian friends (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: egyptian friends
Al-Masry
Member # 11127

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Al-Masry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to know if there is any one who is egyptian or live in egypt, as it will be nice if we could arrange for a meeting. (this is just an idea).
Posts: 12 | From: the other land | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi king, i am egyptian and i live in Egypt i would love to meet up with you . or you are only aasking for females meetings ?
Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take me with ya EgyptionSharm ...i love three sums [Wink]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[Eek!]

NAAA ...im not gay [Razz]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not even me , the guy was talking about a freind , not about sex mate
Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
...i love three sums [Wink]

4+5.......5-2 and.......3x8.

dont say i dont give you what you want!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME ,YOU AND YOUR SAUSAGE MAKES 3 [Wink]

OOPS DID I SAY SAUSAGE OH NO ITS A HARAM [Wink]

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
not even me , the guy was talking about a freind , not about sex mate

How can you be so sure about it? You never know what's waiting for you in the nearest future. Just be careful.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
quote:

How can you be so sure about it? You never know what's waiting for you in the nearest future. Just be careful.
I am so sure becasue i know what are my interests. And i know i am straight man.
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by KERDA:

SAUSAGE SAUSAGE SAUSAGE [Razz]
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

It's your favourite word,isn't it...? [Big Grin]
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:
quote:

only when on a grill or when it's time to chill [Wink]
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Who knows ?
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a great poet... [Wink]
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Who knows ?

[Razz]
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a great poet... [Wink]
Merci Marcella [Wink] hungry and horney at the same time make a poet out of any one [Razz]
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
ME ,YOU AND YOUR SAUSAGE MAKES 3 ;)

OOPS DID I SAY SAUSAGE OH NO ITS A HARAM ;)

SAUSAGE SAUSAGE SAUSAGE :p
It's your favourite word,isn't it...? :D
only when on a grill or when it's time to chill ;)
You are a great poet... ;)
Merci Marcella ;) hungry and horney at the same time make a poet out of any one :p
You should go out to fix your problems... :p
Some nice meat to bite :D

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I better leave you two alone! [Wink] Am I still on Egyptsearch...... ???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Guys, I better leave you two alone! [Wink] Am I still on Egyptsearch...... [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] Tell him to stop with his beautiful
poetry

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i get timo to stop with his poetry will you stop hitting enter?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
if i get timo to stop with his poetry will you stop hitting enter?

NO,buddy,I will not.
And BTW you still didn't tell me
where is your problem...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
fair enough, buddy!

no problem... just dont understand why
you do it!!! actually
its fun!!

maybe youve got an extra long right pinkie
finger nail?

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
fair enough, buddy!

no problem... just dont understand why
you do it!!! actually
its fun!!

And what am I doing?Maybe it's because
of my not good english but I don't know
what exactly you mean by hitting enter. [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL!!! oh.. you dont know what i mean... that explains the hostility!

your sentences never go all the way from the left to the right of the screen... you seem to get half way across and 'hit enter' (press the button to start typing on the next line)!!

i just wondered why you did it!

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:

your sentences never go all the way from the left to the right of the screen... you seem to get half way across and 'hit enter' (press the button to start typing on the next line)!!

i just wondered why you did it!

Hostility...? [Confused]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by king of romance:
i want to know if there is any one who is egyptian or live in egypt

yes... there are many!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Guys, I better leave you two alone! [Wink] Am I still on Egyptsearch...... ???? [Big Grin]

LoL ....thats a good idea ...i wish we turn this site into a secular site ...so ppl can talk,swear,have pigy pics [Wink] (thats 4 u Charm) [Big Grin]
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
quote:
Guys, I better leave you two alone! [Wink] Am I still on Egyptsearch...... [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] Tell him to stop with his beautiful
poetry

[Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
Timo
Member # 7193

quote:

cum on Charm ....Marcella seem so peacefull
Al-Masry
Member # 11127

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al-Masry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hush,,,,,,,,, what i am looking for ,is just to meet new friends (male or female) to discuss about different tobics and to share each other our diverse experiences, may be we can get new ideas .
Posts: 12 | From: the other land | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:

cum on Charm ....Marcella seem so peacefull
Yeah I think so... [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
heh heh... NO... marcella is 5th generation Stalin!!!!

nah... i didnt mean anything by it marcella... i found your little compulsion amusing! when i said "oh... that explains the hostility" i just meant the odd comment you made like "whats your problem"... you didnt understand what i was saying... that cool... wait till i come in here pissed and post utter drivel... you wont have a clue what im saying... haha.. when i read it the next day I dont even know what im saying!!!!

Marcella
Member # 10978

I see
5th generation Stalin?
That's funny. [Wink]

So now is everything clear between us?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
lol... no!!!! you still havnt told us why you do it!!!!!!!!!

oh god... i bet youve got OCD or something and im gonna look like a big bully!!!!

Marcella
Member # 10978

I still didn't get it... [Roll Eyes]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
let me explain... heres MY version of the alphabet....

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

now heres yours....

A B C D E F G H (enter)
I J K L M N (enter)
O P Q R S T U V W (enter)
X Y Z

[Big Grin]

Marcella
Member # 10978

[Confused]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
youre
on
a
wind
up
arnt
ya
?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
dont you mean
LMA
O

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LM
AO
[Big Grin]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Get lost you two [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop
picking
on the poor
girl.

geez ... some
people.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Another one?Hmmm...
[Mad]

iMissEgypt
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iMissEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Another one?Hmmm...
[Mad]

Y
e
s

a
n
o
t
h
e
r

[Big Grin]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
leave her lone guys. Pls
Timo
Member # 7193

Here i cum to save the DAYYYYYYYYYYYY ....

BOOM(CHARM)...CABOOOOOOOOM (IMISSEGYPT)...
TAAAAAAAAKHHHH
..aaaaa

BOOM
....BOOM
........BOOM

???I CATCHED THE ENTER THINGYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAA [Razz]

(just kidding marcella ) [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
timo... are you into boxing? do you watch UFC? man i feel things stir in me at the mere thought of it!

Ultimate Fighter... Ultimate Fighting Championship....Cage Rage.... ah man LOVE Mixed Martial Arts.

KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcella,w/salaam to you, if your center stage you will get hit .. [Wink] your cool so no worrys .chin up ..
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com