EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Do you think cyber sex is cheating? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think cyber sex is cheating?
Shewholoves
Member # 11562

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Shewholoves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you walked into a room and saw you husband naked and erect in front of a cam with a naked woman on the other cam, talking sexy with her, would you consider that cheating?
Posts: 17 | From: new hampshire | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope I wouldn't ...I would say there was no communication in the relationship [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shewholoves:
If you walked into a room and saw you husband naked and erect in front of a cam with a naked woman on the other cam, talking sexy with her, would you consider that cheating?

why cant he sit in front of you with his penis erect and u naked ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No. Dead men can't cheat. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RiGgErMoRtEs. [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a definite pervert.
Sure he is a cheater and have you check if he maybe sleeps also with prostitutes... If internet strangers are ok, then why regular prostitutes would not be ok?

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.....I would and I would leave him. I have a friend thats going through a divorce because of cyber and phone sex:(

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how he'll do it if he has a caring wife. It's a bit confusing..
Why doesnt he play with his wife?

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricochet
Member # 11551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricochet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this man is bad to cheat on wife. not islamic way, this wrong to do.
Posts: 7 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No, I would think that's just his preferred manner of communicating with his friends.
[Roll Eyes]

I would have thrown the guy out 3alatool, without giving him time to get dressed!
[Mad] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, if you do something that you wouldn't normally do or say with your husband or wife sitting next to you, then it is CHEATING.
What is wrong with some people??? No need to make it so difficult.
[Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nelle
Member # 11016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is cheating. What is his problem? Don't tolerate that behavior.
Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sultan.org:
I wonder how he'll do it if he has a caring wife. It's a bit confusing..
Why doesnt he play with his wife?

Its always the woman's fault isn't it?

Reverts way, blame the female every time!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no blame of only female

The man is an A$$hole actually

I blame both

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
I have Some ideas regarding marriage..

Husband should treat his wife as his daughter
Wife should treat her husband as her son

So they will forgive each other

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Assume that your son or daughter made a mistake. what will be the parents situation??

Divorce is something awful.. It's permissible but it's awful..

I myself if my wife made such a mistake, I will forgive her after I advise her.. I want to continue life....and she is my daughter... I will be firm and forgiving with her but not cruel.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
There is another rule I consider.

If the husband is straight, His wife will be too

If the wife is straign, her husband will be too

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have Some ideas regarding marriage..

Get married and you will see .......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no blame of only female

The man is an A$$hole actually

I blame both

and how is the wife in any manner responsible for her husband committing adultry through cybersex?
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricochet
Member # 11551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricochet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good islamic man no have cyber. he treat woman like queen of nile and ishow it shud be [Cool]
Posts: 7 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

very easy to answer: YES
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is cheating. Next time he comes home be naked in front of your computer with a naked man on the cam and see if he thinks that is cheating.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a boss who told me one day she caught her husband having cyber sex with god knows who, so she went the next day while he was at work and bought a few male nudie magazines. She took out the male nudes and taped them ALL OVER THE BEDROOM WALLS, in the bathroom, EVERYWHERE. When he came home he found her lying in bed admiring her room and smiling. Naturally he was pissed and she said, 'oh I just want to do as you do'. Luckily they didn't have kids, that might have been difficult.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wife should treat her husband as her son

Oedipus says hi. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cybersex, is like flirting, not really cheating. Only when you kiss someone or have sex with them behind your spouse's back is it cheating. Still, cybersex is wrong if you're married. Being naked in front of your computer and showing another woman or man your body is wrong if you're married. Although it is not cheating, you are not actually being intimate with cybersex or flirting, you are breaking a commitment to your spouse by doing those because it is a form of dishonoring your marriage.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked on a webcam is a little to risque though! That's more than flirting, surely?
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by What's In a Name?:
quote:

No. Dead men can't cheat. [Big Grin]
HA- I agree- Dead men can't Cheat [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ofcourse Cyber sex is considered cheating

--------------------
cinematic

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever!
Lots of men gets bored of the same woman. They like change.

so, women must be intelligent and try to renew the relation n dont make the husband think to look for another woman

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
whatever!

so, women must be intelligent and try to renew the relation n dont make the husband think to look for another woman

So the husband has *no* responsibility in keeping himself monogamous? [Eek!]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
whatever!

lOTS OF MEN LIKE CHANGE. iN THIS AGE, OF INTERNET AND SATELLITE, MEN HAVE LOTS OF TEMPTATIONS. THEY NEED CARE MORE THAN BEFORE
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
whatever!

That's exactly what I hate about egyptian men............... they're so selfish!!!!! [Frown]
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
selfish, and what do you say about egyptian woman? المرأة المصرية الي بتهرب من أصلها و بتشتم المصريين بالنجليزي قدام الخواجات

The minimim duty for a husband and all his efforts to his home and his wife is to respect him and to take care of him and his children

as men give they should take
زي ما بأخد لازم أدي
it's not difficult for a woman to take care of her husband

مش صعب الست تخلي بالها من جزها

مش عشان احنا فلاحين و اغبياء زي ما انتي فاكرة يبقا احنا مش بنحترم الست لا أحنا بنحترم الست و بنقدرها كويس أوي

زي ما قلتلك قبل كده دوري علي أصلك و زي ما بيقلوا ع الاصل دور

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
lOTS OF MEN LIKE CHANGE. iN THIS AGE, OF INTERNET AND SATELLITE, MEN HAVE LOTS OF TEMPTATIONS.

I agree with all of that. However, a man has to be a strong and mature and *ethical* adult, who lives by his values and beliefs. Only weak men succumb to temptation like that.

What would you say about women and their temptations? Shouldn't the husband take care of his body, think up new and interesting ways to keep his wife interested in *him* sexually, so *she* doesn't stray either? Is it the husband's fault if the wife cheats?

No double standards.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
selfish, and what do you say about egyptian woman? المرأة المصرية الي بتهرب من أصلها و بتشتم المصريين بالنجليزي قدام الخواجات

The minimim duty for a husband and all his efforts to his home and his wife is to respect him and to take care of him and his children

زي ما بأخد لازم أدي

مش عشان احنا فلاحين و اغبياء زي ما انتي فاكرة يبقا احنا مش بنحترم الست لا أحنا بنحترم الست و بنقدرها كويس أوي

batman... u dont know me ya baba... ana 3arfa sasly kowaies... asly msh mn el fala7in.... ana ba7eb el fala7in bass ana msh menhom ya Bartaman
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:

زي ما بأخد لازم أدي

Batman... u dont know me ya baba... ana 3arfa asly kowaies... asly msh mn el fala7in.... ana ba7eb el fala7in bass ana msh menhom ya Bartaman. Ana asasn men Europe ya 7ag w 3andy passport tany msh masry... bas ana kaman masreya
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Cybersex, is like flirting, not really cheating. Only when you kiss someone or have sex with them behind your spouse's back is it cheating. Still, cybersex is wrong if you're married. Being naked in front of your computer and showing another woman or man your body is wrong if you're married. Although it is not cheating, you are not actually being intimate with cybersex or flirting, you are breaking a commitment to your spouse by doing those because it is a form of dishonoring your marriage.

Do you have a webcam , Concerned? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
quote:

زي ما بأخد لازم أدي

Batman... u dont know me ya baba... ana 3arfa asly kowaies... asly msh mn el fala7in.... ana ba7eb el fala7in bass ana msh menhom ya Bartaman. Ana asasn men Europe ya 7ag w 3andy passport tany msh masry... bas ana kaman masreya
دنا لو من أوربا هقول يا حيطة داريني مش هقعد اتنطط زيك كده

if i were from Europe, I'll keep saying "Oh, Walls, hide me". I will never ever keep jumping like u.

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lazeez, I meant that cybersex is wrong, but not phyically cheating.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
]lOTS OF MEN LIKE CHANGE. iN THIS AGE, OF INTERNET AND SATELLITE, MEN HAVE LOTS OF TEMPTATIONS. THEY NEED CARE MORE THAN BEFORE

Women like change too. And the same temptations are out there for them as well.
So do the men need to take better care of the women than before? And if a woman cheats on her husband is it his fault because he didn't "take care" of her?
[Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Cheating on the other person you are involved with (you don't have to necessarily be married to each other) is not justifiable whether it is performed by a man or a woman.

If you can't find fulfillment in a relationship you work on it; if it's still unsatisfying then you either accept it if you can do so or you leave the relationship completely but cheating is not an option. It shows how low the moral values of the person are. And people always should keep in mind not to do something what they don't want to be done to themselves.

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tigerlily. Work on your relationship or leave. Cheats make themselves and others miserable.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Lazeez, I meant that cybersex is wrong, but not phyically cheating.

Tell me about the webcam ya bent [Big Grin]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
]lOTS OF MEN LIKE CHANGE. iN THIS AGE, OF INTERNET AND SATELLITE, MEN HAVE LOTS OF TEMPTATIONS. THEY NEED CARE MORE THAN BEFORE

Women like change too. And the same temptations are out there for them as well.
So do the men need to take better care of the women than before? And if a woman cheats on her husband is it his fault because he didn't "take care" of her?
[Roll Eyes]

yes it's his mistake
المفروض الراجل يدلع مراته و يهنينها
man must amuse the wife and yehanenha

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you masturbated thinking of anyone eles but your husband is that cheating as well?? What if you ask your spouse if you could cheat and they reply "I don't care what you do" would that be concidered cheating? (assuming you find someone eles) [Big Grin]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
cinematic
quote:
[Frown] Oh! I knew I should have learned more Arabic..... is cinematic telling Batman off?? [Big Grin] lol
Dr Jones
Member # 11995

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wow, look at all of these very heavy black and white responses. Come on.
Why are you doing this to yourselves? :-)
It is the man's repsonsibilty to continue to be attractive to you. If he fails to improve himself and become more than what he is, he will cease to be attractive to you. At the same time, if you gain weight or do not make it a point to be attractive to him as a response to his ability, it is your fault he is "cheating" in whatever way. I don't think it is cheating to do "phone-sex". However, I think men do this because they feel they have no other options and probably are either too scared or do not have the ability to generate attraction to women. Thus, it is an ego boost--to be someone THEY want to be but are not really.

In any case, to divorce or scream at a man who does this is not feminine at all. It is masculine and the man will loathe you. A relationship should grow, both of you becoming more than what you are. Take up hobbies...they are required in order to make yourself more interesting--pick one you can do together and one you can do apart.
-Jones

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I'll tell you what masculine is, it's being a real man enough to have principals and morals and not get off from a flat screen looking at pictures of (more than likely) disturbed women in very bad places of their lives. Sorry, it isn't a womans' "JOB" to be feminine for you all of the time, sometimes we just like to be ourselves the same as a men and if that comes off as not so 'girlie girlie' well then get over it and get some real confidence as man to know you aren't an animal and don't have to satisify your beastly desires 100% of the time even if it compromises the promises you've made.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com