EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » premarital sex, agree or not? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: premarital sex, agree or not?
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wat's ur opinion about premarital sex?

يعني واحد بيعط قبل الجواز أو واحدة بتعط قبل الجواز

r u with it or against it?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you see a pretty woman among the captives and would like her for a wife, then just bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can "let her go." 21:11-14
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:

If you finally had sex premaritally or otherwise we'd all heave a heavy sigh of relief.

Go for it Batman!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
No, I will never Go for it bcuz it's haram in Islam
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if you know it's haram in Islam why are you asking the question here? To whoever say - yes accuse him of being unislamic?
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
I'm asking about the ur opinion of people about premarital sex
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful Albino, he's taking you into no man's land.

That is a question for which any answer is a wrong answer.

--------------------
When you take something for granted as your own accomplishment. The lord takes it away to show you that all is his making and that you have done nothing to deserve his gift

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:

Duh!

I know alot of Christians who have the same ideas he has. But they don't go around slandering other faiths to make their point. No they are putting your faith (personal adherence) on trial instead.

Besides people are so darn obessed with being the guardians of everyone else's morality usually have some skeltons in their closet too.

Its a way of deflecting guilt. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EgyBatman
As somebody else told you on another thread,

Get over it or better yet.......GET LAID!!!!!!

Sickoooooooooooooooooooo!

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:

If you finally had sex premaritally or otherwise we'd all heave a heavy sigh of relief.

Go for it Batman!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wot's your idea of it? for or against?
Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WOTEVER, he already said he is against it of course.

Egyptian_batman, I don't think you will get many honest answers to your question strictly for the reason that unless they say,
"Yes, of course I am against premarital sex" you will disagree and say they are wrong or you will say "It is haram". It is a personal choice whether someone decides to have sex before marriage. You have to remember that there are different cultures out here. I am sure a lot of Americans would not be against it if they cared about the person they are in a relationship with.
For that matter, do you know how many American couples live together and are not married???? I am sure they are not sleeping in separate beds [Confused]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
premarital sex is like buying a car ...you gotta try it before you buy it [Big Grin] Ok Ok that's an Americans point of view [Wink]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
IT'S LIKE THE FOOD YOU BUY, EAT IT THEN RUN AWAY FROM YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND DONT PAY FOR IT
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh he said it was haram but still you have a personal point of view pork is haram but I know muslims that have tried it cos they're curious, they want to know what it tastes like!!!

Forbidden fruit and all [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
YES, I KNOW ZENA, pORK AND ALCOHOL IS HARAM
I DIDNT SAY I WILL DO IT FOR CURIOUSITY.
I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME OPINIONS AND JUSTIFICATION FOR PEOPLE DOING IT

Maribel
Member # 11788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maribel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...its haram in islam and christianity.. but people still do it... I know egyptians do it (hear it from egyptian friends).. they just dont talk about it... same thing in Catholicism.... it depends on how religious people are and what they believe in. I think is wrong to do it with someone just to do it... if you do it with someone who you love then its different.. you are expressing the love for eachother... and the thing is.. I think its the same in Egyptian culture as in Mexican culture (where Im from)... that since you are little you are made to belive that sex is something dirty and shameful... so we grow up with that perspective... which might not be as taboo in other cultures... so is something complex... not just something simple... overalll I think its an individual choice and there is no wrong or right.. it just depend how the person feels about... but I would not be prejudice against someone who has done it if I live in a conservative society, or someone who has not done it if i live in a more liberal society...If someone decides to do it.. it should be for the right reasons.. LOVE.
my humble opinion

--------------------
Mari

Posts: 23 | From: Mexico | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maribel:
...its haram in islam and christianity.. but people still do it... I know egyptians do it (hear it from egyptian friends).. they just dont talk about it... same thing in Catholicism.... it depends on how religious people are and what they believe in. I think is wrong to do it with someone just to do it... if you do it with someone who you love then its different.. you are expressing the love for eachother... and the thing is.. I think its the same in Egyptian culture as in Mexican culture (where Im from)... that since you are little you are made to belive that sex is something dirty and shameful... so we grow up with that perspective... which might not be as taboo in other cultures... so is something complex... not just something simple... overalll I think its an individual choice and there is no wrong or right.. it just depend how the person feels about... but I would not be prejudice against someone who has done it if I live in a conservative society, or someone who has not done it if i live in a more liberal society...If someone decides to do it.. it should be for the right reasons.. LOVE.
my humble opinion

THUMB UP
THE NICEST ANSWER I READ [Smile]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont buy a ferrari without testdriving it.......... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you see a pretty woman among the captives and would like her for a wife, then just bring her home and "go in unto her." Later, if you decide you don't like her, you can "let her go." 21:11-14

what are these verses from?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

it's a nice way to use a woman without marriage (in the name of love for sure) , and see if it will work
so you try the woman(use her) then after you get enough of her or find a better prey you just say "sorry it's not working" and move on
so, women go on for it and let the men enjoy you more for FREE

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're assuming its just for the man's benefit.
Works the other way around too. And also for mutual benefit. If a couple are not sexually compatible, can the marriage work?

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If God didn't want us to make love to each other, he wouldn't have made it feel so very nice.

In my opinion, if you are judging other people based on their intimate relationships, it is a good indicator of you not having any yourself.

How could you possibly know if someone is having pre-marital sex unless of course you are in the bed with them?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guest Of Life
[QUOTEit's a nice way to use a woman without marriage (in the name of love for sure) , and see if it will work
so you try the woman(use her) then after you get enough of her or find a better prey you just say "sorry it's not working" and move on
so, women go on for it and let the men enjoy you more for FREE ] [/QUOTE]
Excuse me Guest of life...but MEN are not the only ones who can "use someone" (men are just the ones that do it most often anyways) everyone knows that most men are happy with "any" female they encounter as long as they have a pulse... we on the other hand we have the stress of worrying (Is His Size going To Matter) [Big Grin]

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

هذا من كتاب النصاري
و طبقا لهذا الكلام المقتبس من كتبهم الزنا مباااااح

this is excercept from the christian book
according to it, adultery is legal

هناك ايضا اقتباسات من كتابهم
there also some verses from their bible

"Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins." 4:5

"We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts ... But my breasts [are] like towers." 8:8-10
Isaiah

God tells Isaiah to take off all his clothes and to wander about completely naked for three years as a "sign and a wonder." In this way he will be just like the Egyptian captives who will walk about naked "with their buttocks uncovered." 20:2-5

Tyre "shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord." 23:17-18
Jerusalem still wasn't satisfied after having sex with the the well-endowed Egyptians (v.26), so she had sex with the Assyrians too. Yet she still wasn't satisfied. So she had sex with the men of Canaan and Chaldea, but still was not satisfied. 16:28-29

God calls Jerusalem "an imperious whorish woman." 16:30

God says that Jerusalem has sex with strangers, hiring them to "come in unto thee on every side." 16:32-33

Because she is such a filthy harlot, God will expose her nakedness before all of her lovers. 16:35-36

After exposing her nakedness, God will give her "blood in fury and jealousy" and strip her naked once more. 16:38-41

Information from God about discovering the nakedness of fathers, committing adultery with neighbor's wives, sex with menstruating women, daughters-in-law, sisters, etc. 22:1-11

God (or Hosea?) tells his children that their mother is a whore who is not his wife. He asks them to tell their mother to "put away her whoredoms" and "her adulteries from between her breasts" or he'll "strip her naked ... and slay her with thirst." 2:2-3

Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men. 1:27
1 Corinthians

Jesus will "cast her [Jezebel] into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her." 2:22

You can't go to church if your testicles are damaged or your penis has been cut off. 23:1

Samson wants to have sex with his wife in the bedroom, but his father won't let him. 15:1

"Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her." 16:1

The sons of Eli had sex with women "at the door of the tabernacle." 2:22

Since women are inherently dirty, the woman that "pleased the king" the most must be "purified" for twelve months before she can be made queen. 2:9-12
Psalms

Let her breasts satisfy thee at all times." 5:18

ووصلت بهم القباحة أن يرموا الأنبياء بالزنا و الفجور
from their ugliness, they accuse the prophets of adultery.

ولا عجب ما أل اليه النصاري من الفجور ة الرزيلة لدرجة النوم مع الحيوانات
no wonder why they rich a level of adultery even with animals

الحمد لله علي نعمة الاسلام
thanks for Islam blessings

this my last post in the forum
هذا أخر ما ساكتبه في هذا المنتدي
السلام عليكم

kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Egyptian_batman
quote:
السلام عليكم
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you going Egyptian_batman??
Adultry comes after the premarital sex [Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 14 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Duh!

I know alot of Christians who have the same ideas he has. But they don't go around slandering other faiths to make their point. No they are putting your faith (personal adherence) on trial instead.

Besides people are so darn obessed with being the guardians of everyone else's morality usually have some skeltons in their closet too.

Its a way of deflecting guilt. [Roll Eyes]

I agree with your statements Albino & Umslopagas
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PROSTITUTION 4 FUN.
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maribel:
my humble opinion

Good opinion too Maribel
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks God!!! at least he finished [Smile] Batman, you did huge work, congratulations for your every post....
but before you leave us batman, can you tell us, where did you exactly find these quotes, in details? you know, which psalm or book or chapter or letter in Bible or Torah.... ? what mean the numbers... of which book? where? and who was the translator also and editor...? just for us to check if all this its really there...

i wonder if anyone of you have tried to find them? i was trying but... but try yourselves because maybe i also have bad translation... [Wink]

i tried with psalmes book 2,9-12 hmmmm... interesting experience to read it...

batman maybe you have totally other versions of all christian books that the rest of the world? or just maybe wrong translation?
[Wink]

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muslimman:
Thanks God!!! at least he finished [Smile] Batman, you did huge work, congratulations for your every post....
but before you leave us batman, can you tell us, where did you exactly find these quotes, in details? you know, which psalm or book or chapter or letter in Bible or Torah.... ? what mean the numbers... of which book? where? and who was the translator also and editor...? just for us to check if all this its really there...

i wonder if anyone of you have tried to find them? i was trying but... but try yourselves because maybe i also have bad translation... [Wink]

i tried with psalmes book 2,9-12 hmmmm... interesting experience to read it...

batman maybe you have totally other versions of all christian books that the rest of the world? or just maybe wrong translation?
[Wink]

Possibly bad translation from Altavista or something.... i don't even read them [Roll Eyes]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye Batman.......

Egyptian_batman

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
السلام عليكم

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
Bye Batman.......

Egyptian_batman

quote:

Is he serious?
but he makes me laugh [Big Grin]

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh lobo says test the goods out ... and if he is 20 seconds dump him ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Against it...
Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
#1607;ذا من كتاب النصاري

Now isn't the Bible and the Torah one of the three books of God?

And fornications is illegal in Christianity. But I don't think Batman has ever opened up a Bible to check.

And also isn't it legal for a Muslim to have sex with a cocubine? or a slave? Somehow a Muslim man doesn't have to marry his cocubine or slave in order to have sex with her. Why is that?

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

See:

Sceptics annotated Bible

Sex in the Bible

and similar sites.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

See:

Sceptics annotated Bible

Sex in the Bible

and similar sites.

He's referring to the dead sea scrolls and the gospels of Naga Hammadi, probably the gospel of Thomas.

But still, his attitude is unheard of, my guess is he's like most teenagers, trying to feel better towards his faith, by trying to deface other faiths.

Un the same way someone takes a look at his new car - proud and all - then looks at another car and says that's ugly, just so he feels he has the best.

A very retarded way of feeling better.

I hope that's really the last of him.

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
He's referring to the dead sea scrolls and the gospels of Naga Hammadi, probably the gospel of Thomas.

But still, his attitude is unheard of, my guess is he's like most teenagers, trying to feel better towards his faith, by trying to deface other faiths.

Un the same way someone takes a look at his new car - proud and all - then looks at another car and says that's ugly, just so he feels he has the best.

Okay all fine and good, but those scriptures aren't part of the Bible nor the Torah. So its not part of Christian or Judaism litergy or our sermons.

So I don't understand why it should be relevant to Christains and Jews today.

Batman's account is still valid:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=directory;d=browse;p=583;sorder=0

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

هذا من كتاب النصاري

هناك ايضا اقتباسات من كتابهم
there also some verses from their bible

"Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins." 4:5

"We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts ... But my breasts [are] like towers." 8:8-10
Isaiah

God tells Isaiah to take off all his clothes and to wander about completely naked for three years as a "sign and a wonder." In this way he will be just like the Egyptian captives who will walk about naked "with their buttocks uncovered." 20:2-5

Tyre "shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord." 23:17-18
Jerusalem still wasn't satisfied after having sex with the the well-endowed Egyptians (v.26), so she had sex with the Assyrians too. Yet she still wasn't satisfied. So she had sex with the men of Canaan and Chaldea, but still was not satisfied. 16:28-29

God calls Jerusalem "an imperious whorish woman." 16:30

God says that Jerusalem has sex with strangers, hiring them to "come in unto thee on every side." 16:32-33

Because she is such a filthy harlot, God will expose her nakedness before all of her lovers. 16:35-36

After exposing her nakedness, God will give her "blood in fury and jealousy" and strip her naked once more. 16:38-41

Information from God about discovering the nakedness of fathers, committing adultery with neighbor's wives, sex with menstruating women, daughters-in-law, sisters, etc. 22:1-11

God (or Hosea?) tells his children that their mother is a whore who is not his wife. He asks them to tell their mother to "put away her whoredoms" and "her adulteries from between her breasts" or he'll "strip her naked ... and slay her with thirst." 2:2-3

Paul explains that "the natural use" of women is to act as sexual objects for the pleasure of men. 1:27
1 Corinthians

Jesus will "cast her [Jezebel] into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her." 2:22

You can't go to church if your testicles are damaged or your penis has been cut off. 23:1

Samson wants to have sex with his wife in the bedroom, but his father won't let him. 15:1

"Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her." 16:1

The sons of Eli had sex with women "at the door of the tabernacle." 2:22

Since women are inherently dirty, the woman that "pleased the king" the most must be "purified" for twelve months before she can be made queen. 2:9-12
Psalms

Let her breasts satisfy thee at all times." 5:18

ووصلت بهم القباحة أن يرموا الأنبياء بالزنا و الفجور
from their ugliness, they accuse the prophets of adultery.

ولا عجب ما أل اليه النصاري من الفجور ة الرزيلة لدرجة النوم مع الحيوانات
no wonder why they rich a level of adultery even with animals

الحمد لله علي نعمة الاسلام
thanks for Islam blessings

السلام عليكم

Batman, firstly I dont read Arabic, sorry. Secondly, all Christian Books have Book names (Bible being a 'collection of books' so the numbers you quote have no meaning without the name of the book (in the bible, torah, whatever) you are quoting from. Please give the correct references for the quotes, thank you.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Okay all fine and good, but those scriptures aren't part of the Bible nor the Torah. So its not part of Christian or Judaism litergy or our sermons.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=directory;d=browse;p=583;sorder=0

ahhh just read this. So hes doing what most Muslim/Islam haters would do in digging up unauthentic and weak hadith.

Batman, not a good way to deliver Islam to the masses.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
quote:
quote:

ahhh just read this. So hes doing what most Muslim/Islam haters would do in digging up unauthentic and weak hadith.

Batman, not a good way to deliver Islam to the masses.

And remind me Ayisha how these weak and unathentic hadiths make their way into the hands of Islam/Muslim haters?

Hmmm???

How about... I'd say.... CrackerJack Box Mullahs themselves?

You must remember these Islam/Muslim haters are so ignorant of Islam that they must get this disinformation from its source! ignorant/illerate Mullahs themselves.

Much like as the saying goes... in the US South every 6th Southern Baptist male is a licensed preacher! Explains why the PTL is thee most authority on idiotacy and hate.

Oh and both the Crackerjack box Mullahs and the PTL wannabes dance with snakes.

PS those licensed Southern Baptist Preacher males aren't licensed through the state they live in. They are licensed through the Southern Baptist Convention that takes place every year. They hand out the certificates with "Denny's" coupons and GOP bumperstickers in a gift bag on the way out the door.

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam,
so... it seems that our batman.... is a regular cheater and ignorant as we thought at the beginning.
thats right these are not quotes from real Bible or Torah... besides of course they are not properly named so even its not possible to find them there...
dont understand why ppl are doing that? if they think that other religions are worse, why they dont study them carefully to check it by themselves... lazy ones... its easier to get ready rubbish posts from some haters who are doing that specially and distribute it just to make a mess...
so that were yr intentions batman?... hmmm... be carefull with your faith if you have it at all... Allah sees yr intentions even if they are hidden.

the proverb is right: when you dont know whats going about, it means its going abt... money... seems that some ppl are very much interested in making this mess around the world... they would start to die without money from states and organizations who are buying weapons and other things necessary to protect them from enemy... also press - from where would they take hot topics to their papers?...

... and alot of uneducated ppl are so easy to be cheated to distribute such rubbish around...

wish us all to be aware of this and dont allow ignorants to make mess in our minds.
Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I dunno about where they get it from sono, but they aint in my Quran!! I have seen some wierd and strange supposedly islamic sites in my time though.

On the rare occassions I have been to the mosque here in UK the 'sermon' has been in Urdu, in Egypt its in Arabic, so fortunately for me its a case of dig about yourself and see what you come up with thats on par with Quran.

And yes for anyone who wants to jump in and tell me im not getting the real Islam because i cant read and understand Arabic, I do have to rely on those translations of the 'meaning' of the Noble Quran. The great thing is, there have been a few 'trusted' translations of the Noble Quran which may not be word for word the same but the general meaning is there for me to see in my own language. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
I dunno about where they get it from sono, but they aint in my Quran!! I have seen some wierd and strange supposedly islamic sites in my time though.

On the rare occassions I have been to the mosque here in UK the 'sermon' has been in Urdu, in Egypt its in Arabic, so fortunately for me its a case of dig about yourself and see what you come up with thats on par with Quran.

And yes for anyone who wants to jump in and tell me im not getting the real Islam because i cant read and understand Arabic, I do have to rely on those translations of the 'meaning' of the Noble Quran. The great thing is, there have been a few 'trusted' translations of the Noble Quran which may not be word for word the same but the general meaning is there for me to see in my own language. [Big Grin]

Darn right alot of this "fodder" isn't in the Quran. And the CrackerJackBox Mullahs who come up with this stuff is usually pretty darn close to illiterate.

These guys have alot in common with Christian Zionists, they just happen to be enemies of each other.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a 100 percent for it

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

even thinking about it and talking of it and if you want in your mind u wud like it is HARAM ,,and people who talk of it often like you do is more than likely jerking off alot ,give the sex aRrest will yah ,take the bloody plunge then and marry and let us know WHEN u banged her ,,then it wil be more exciting to read ,
BATTY BAT HAS JUST BATTED HIS FIRST 6 ..AND KNOCKED A WKT ,,,

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
im a 100 percent for it

HOW MANY TIMES? [Razz]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be telling

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Sheikh_batman. Batty got religious:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
im a 100 percent for it

HOW MANY TIMES? [Razz]
Curiosity kills the cat & makes you fat [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com