EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i left my heart in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i left my heart in egypt
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter and i have just got back from 10 days in ismailia and i feel sooo sad i feel my heart is not with me we had an amzing time and my daughter adores ahmed she was spoilt and loved by everyone his family, freinds and total strangers she keeps crying saying she misses ahmed evn tho shes only 3 the pain is so hard i cant stop crying i feel my heart is torn in two and i just want him here with me i cant wait to get my divorce then we can marry but even when we do i know it will take time but i can wait cos my life is not the same without him i just wish it wasnt so hard [Frown]
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are married??? Was your marriage OK when you met Ahmed on the internet??? And didn`t he respect the fact that you were married???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am married but seperated and when i met him my marriage was very bad and we were just freinds he was there for me when i needed someone to talk to yes we met online but after a while mour feelings changed and we fell in love
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT IS VERY HARD TO BE WITHOUT THE ONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH I PLAN ON GOING BACK IN FEB AGAIN. CAUSE I CANT STAND TO BE WITHOUT HIM. I KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what should happen when you were from a Egyptian family? The man of the family should visit him to warn him to leave you alone. At least, when they`re civilised! Because it`s not allowed to have contact with married women when nobody from the family is around.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh babe
my heart is so sad for you, you will be ok, and someday you will be together again,

just hold on to the special memories, and keep them in youre heart and pray that soon you will be together again, and dreams do come true if you dream hard enough,

please let us all know how you are getting on

try to be happy, the tears will soon ease
love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so glad you had wonderful time its hard to leave i know [Frown] . My thoughts are with you. Why don't you get him to apply for a visitors visa and he can come to you It will make the separation easier if he can come to you aswell [Smile] . My partner is arriving next week it will be his third visit I can't wait.
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
yeah were sorting that out now i he is filling the forms in cos my father will help me as his sponsor cos i dont work

to ????? i understand what you mean but his family all love me and have told me i am part of their family

martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
yeah were sorting that out now i he is filling the forms in cos my father will help me as his sponsor cos i dont work

to ????? i understand what you mean but his family all love me and have told me i am part of their family

I know exactly how you feel. I left my heart and soul in Egypt last April. I feel so homesick for him, his family, and Egypt. And I can't see him again until March. Yes, I cry a lot also.
Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Just be carefull, trababe. A lot of men with bad intentions are active on internet. I know a lot of man who came to Europe on the same way, and after time almost none of them is with the women who onced helped him anymore.Try to avoid being used as a "tool" to get into Europe.
When you know now that the way he acted getting to know you is not decent in his own country, you already are warned.
When you also know the main opinion about devorced women with children is like unaccepted to serious relationships, you have a second warning.
And of course his family is friendly.They all are. But that`s not the same as accepted as a serious daughter in law!
Always keep in mind that most of the people once gonna get fooled by an Egyptian, even Egyptians themselves!
They`re master-players.

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got family in ishmalia as well ..nearely every one knows every one ....my main city is near there called BEER ELBYD
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ????? how can you tell if your being used as a "tool" or if the man you love is a "player" I agree when you are in love you are sometimes blinkered but if you trust them and believe how can you tell if you being used? Please advise [Confused] Surely there must be some happy successful marriages between egyptians and foreigners
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is any hard and fast way to know you are being taken for a ride (if he's a con artist then you're not supposed to know!).

All you can do is keep your eyes and ears open, and listen to your head as well as your heart - easier said than done, I know! [Wink]

As for marriages that do work, I'm sure there are plenty, just be aware and not too blinded by love!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????? - I just have to ask..were you burnt by someone on the internet? You always seem to have the glass half empty attitude when it comes to a foreigner marrying an Egyptian when they met via the net. Can you share your experience?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its nearly time to go doodle, how are you feeling, ? im really jealous of you
i wish you a wonderful timexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
I don't think there is any hard and fast way to know you are being taken for a ride (if he's a con artist then you're not supposed to know!).

All you can do is keep your eyes and ears open, and listen to your head as well as your heart - easier said than done, I know! [Wink]

As for marriages that do work, I'm sure there are plenty, just be aware and not too blinded by love!

I totall agree with you.....I think that people are more wary of individuals situations because of the cultural differences, however only the people involved in the situation know what is right and wrong for them and if you are in love I would say go with your gut feeling on the person. How are we supposed to know that some of these men in Egypt are 'fraudsters', perhaps when we arrive in Egypt we could be given a list of the men we are not to have relationship with and then we wouldn't need to ask for the advice on ES. Trabebe if you feel that your love is right for this guy and that his intentions are true then go for it. At least you have met his family and they seem to have accepted you. Something that mine is too weak to do and I have now come to the conclusion that I probably will never met them because i mean nothing to him and his life!
Anyway Trabebe I wish you all the happiness for you and your love and hope that it all works out well.

Take care, Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why on earth would a 3 year old become attached to someone so utterly different from everything she has ever known in such short a time?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
samarra
i know that happens
i was a nanny for 12 years and looked after all kids of all ages, and at 3 this child will totally become attached to someone. it happens, Why would trababe lie over that, she was there not us,
why are you always trying to bring others happiness down, if she says it was that way, then it was, and kids adjust very easy at this age, and i belive this happened

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
samarra
i know that happens
i was a nanny for 12 years and looked after all kids of all ages, and at 3 this child will totally become attached to someone. it happens, Why would trababe lie over that, she was there not us,
why are you always trying to bring others happiness down, if she says it was that way, then it was, and kids adjust very easy at this age, and i belive this happened

Thats if this "stranger" is in their realm, their home, their community, their country.

Children don't normally become attached to strangers in a strange country.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
samarra
i know that happens

Oh Yorkshire Rose, we must be so similar because I agree with you again! Children will become attached to others at any age. I believe if children see their mother happy then they will sense this and feel that they can then trust and warm to the other adult in the relationship. As we know though most egyptians love children so I believe that Trabebe's little girl was spoilt and given a lot of love and affection whilst she was there and has grown close even to Trabebe's partner and his family.

What is the matter with people on ES today, doesn't anybody want to see anyone have happiness in their life?

Trabebe my thoughts are with you and your daughter, I know that when you leave someone behind in another country the pain that you feel, your mind is in the UK but your heart and love is in Egypt. Stay strong and everything will be ok.

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
he wasnt a total stranger to him she talks to him all the time on video camera as do all my children and they all love and adore him i understand people warning me but i know my own heart and i know when its tru love as i said earlier we were only freinds unitl feelings began to change
he asked me to live with him in egypt bit i dont think it is fair on my childern so he was fins when i asked him if he would live in uk and its not like he wants to come right now cos he has just been accpeted on a scholarship which he has to complete this is true love and he is as upset as me about us coming home he has been calling me loads and texting me cos he hates being apaprt from us as for his family they were all in tears when we left i dont think that is just a show!!!!

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by trababe:
he wasnt a total stranger to him she talks to him all the time on video camera as do all my children and they all love and adore him i understand people warning me but i know my own heart and i know when its tru love as i said earlier we were only freinds unitl feelings began to change
he asked me to live with him in egypt bit i dont think it is fair on my childern so he was fins when i asked him if he would live in uk and its not like he wants to come right now cos he has just been accpeted on a scholarship which he has to complete this is true love and he is as upset as me about us coming home he has been calling me loads and texting me cos he hates being apaprt from us as for his family they were all in tears when we left i dont think that is just a show!!!!

And a while ago we had a woman who claimed that her 11 year old daughter took on Islam enthusiastically of her own accord.

She was even looking into sending her two older boys to Egypt with a guy she has known for several months in order to learn Arabi in the native setting.

Yup the last I checked children always want what their mothers want in larger degree of desperation. [Roll Eyes]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish for your pain to ease and for you to find your way to be with him. Its wonderful that your daughter was so readily accepted and everything went so well for you. Hugs, i know the pain well.
My plan is to return either in january or march. depending on money really

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
????? - I just have to ask..were you burnt by someone on the internet? You always seem to have the glass half empty attitude when it comes to a foreigner marrying an Egyptian when they met via the net. Can you share your experience?

I already am sharing my expierence! The problem with all you Lady`s is, that you don`t know how (Egyptian) men think! And, no, I`m not burned by an internet-relation.
Because of my work and my background I`m in the middle of young men, and I know what they think,what they do, and how.
Many times I already can predict the stories, before even reading the topic. I even know what`s in the lyrics that are send, the songs that seem to call up special feelings, and what`s in the txt-messages [Smile]
It didn`t bother me, sometimes I even sended that messages when I was asked for certain translations.
I didn`t know the women behind, the ones who received all this.
Untill it happened that somebody who was very near to me was badly hurted by this kind of behaviour.
It was like a mirror, putted in front of me: Look how she is hurted, and you are joining men who cause this kind of dramatic stories.
It was confrontating.
In this I`m rather recognizable, so that`s why I want to stay anonymous.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
????? - If it wasn't for me reading your advice that you had written on ES, I would probably be still with my Egyptian guy thinking that everything would be ok and we could work things out, but I have taken some time away from the situation and thought long and hard and you will be pleased to know that I have made the decision not to continue with this relationship beacuse he is one of the 90% of Egyptian guys that lie and use foreigners for what he can get! So ?????, at least some good (well for me) has come out of you posting your advice here. Thank you and take care, Amanda x
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Miss Sharm, I just read about your decision, and I think you finally have made the right decision, mabrouk!
Try to think about it in the positive way, you`ve learned a valuable lesson of life!
Next time when you visit Egypt, you will be prepared and strong enough to see through the sweet words. Because yes, it are only words....

--------------------

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
????? - If it wasn't for me reading your advice that you had written on ES, I would probably be still with my Egyptian guy thinking that everything would be ok and we could work things out, but I have taken some time away from the situation and thought long and hard and you will be pleased to know that I have made the decision not to continue with this relationship beacuse he is one of the 90% of Egyptian guys that lie and use foreigners for what he can get! So ?????, at least some good (well for me) has come out of you posting your advice here. Thank you and take care, Amanda x

I also agree with this, and think we need more posters like ?????. He/she, clearly has no hidden agenda, and I've never read any bitterness in their posts, just honesty, and the will to help people with good advice! [Smile]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you worked for a company that employed people to take advantage of women over the net???
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Doodlebug, this is a bit of silly remark. Of course it isn`t like you say.
But, you can read what I`ve said, and thats it.
No further details...

--------------------

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Amanda
take care honey
I think you are a strong girl, and i belive you will come through this, really well, I know it must have been a hard decision, but you have made the right one, You never know, you could meet the right man soon that wont lie or cheat to you, You deserve this, you are a beautiful lady, kind and understanding, i feel this directly with you

good luck and please stay around, you are a great member to have around, that is supportive and very kind in youre words , people need to hear kind words that you offer

lots of kisses
love Alison

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Miss Sharm, I just read about your decision, and I think you finally have made the right decision, mabrouk!
Try to think about it in the positive way, you`ve learned a valuable lesson of life!
Next time when you visit Egypt, you will be prepared and strong enough to see through the sweet words. Because yes, it are only words....

I agree Miss Sharm seems to have made the right decision but surely you don't believe every egyptian male is a con artist [Confused]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I don't think that ????? thinks that every egyptian male is a con artist but it is very hard trying to find the good ones. To those that have found true happiness and love with an Egyptian male you are very lucky and have been blessed by god.

Amanda x

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
yeah and tru happiness and love is what i have found i just wish it wasnt so hard miss sharm i wish u the best xxx
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you pronounce ?????? ?
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
How do you pronounce ?????? ?

With an accent... [Wink]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Doodlebug, this is a bit of silly remark. Of course it isn`t like you say.
But, you can read what I`ve said, and thats it.
No further details...

I was kidding....trying to add a bit of levity [Big Grin]
nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mate, glad you had a great time, just sorry you are feeling so down now. You've got my number if you want to talk. Take care [Frown]
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
thanks nile i will do when i got some credit had grily night with freinds last night they all cheered me up thank god i know it will only be a matter of time before i am back with him again en shaa alaah
ho lee fook
Member # 12436

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ho lee fook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
samarra

Thats if this "stranger" is in their realm, their home, their community, their country.

Is not your child with strangers in a strange land and away from her parents, realm, home,american community and country of birth? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 12 | From: st julians bay malta | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ho lee fook:
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
quote:
samarra

Is not your child with strangers in a strange land and away from her parents, realm, home,american community and country of birth? [Roll Eyes]
How could grandparents be strangers?

You have a problem with a western born child being raised in a non-western country?

How about all those kids born in non-western countries raised in the west far away from their extended families?

You just created a new username in order to harrass. Every single post of yours under this username was an attempt to bash me.

More than likely you have a yummy brown boy in Luxor while you are still married in Malta. Why not how many western women with an interest in Egypt don't do the same?

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
good for you samarra [Smile]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say I am confused by the last couple of posts but this seems to be the norm on ES , apparently there are a lot of "inside" jokes, info, etc. I however would like to wish trababe good luck and hope that you are being cautious too.

"Love, that is truly all anyone has in life, love life and love each other"

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
thankyou alchemist i am always cautious u have to be this day in age and i look forward to mane more happy times with my ahmed
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
you worked for a company that employed people to take advantage of women over the net???

doodle bug i love you to bits i really do but every time im access a thread and see that face im get a chest pain and a shock cus its so like the sono the hard bono ...not good girl not good .....your more prettier than that ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

I'm now a pretty flower. [Smile]
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm now a pretty flower.
نعم [Big Grin]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com