EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » thankful

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thankful
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you thankful for ? good health great friends wonderful husbands great kids.i want to start a nice thread and not one that turns into a cat fight. i am just courious what you all think. i am thankful to god that i am alive and have a wonderful husband who loves me and a great family.i am also thankful that god gave me a wonderful son who will be a new daddy in 2 to 3 weeks. yes i am so excited about being a grandmom. i am thankful that i am young enough to enjoy this miracle my bundle of joy [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] congatulations micky what wonderful news I wish u and you family all the best. Like you I'm thankful for my health, my family, my friends and my wonderful partner without whom my life would be incomplete [Smile]
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw , micky this is so lovely, it brings tears to my eyes, Im thankful to be in good health, to be from the uk, and have the freedom to travel anywhere, i wish i could say the other things that you ladies have but, i cant

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks crazypolly. i cant wait for this child to come into my life . you talk about spoiled???? my son is my only child but a grandchild??? oh my goodness
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Micky!That r really great news!
Anyway,now I'm thnkful to God ,who let me meet a great ppl on this forum,with whose help,I escape from real problems....I'm thankful to all of u great guys,who were here for me esp.Rose,?????,Doodlbug,an the the rest of crew....Love u all and wish u only best!

Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS BABES YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS ..IVE FOUND FRIENDS WHO HAVE HELPED ME OUT FO DIFFICULT SITUATIONS AND THIS PLACE HAS BEEN A BUNDLE OF LAUGHS AND UP S AND DOWNS AND SERIUSNESS BUT HEY WE ALL STILL HE IN THE END TALKING AND CMING TOGETHER ....EVEN ENEMIES IM NEVER WISH BAD THINGS TO THEM IM WISH THEM HEALTH AND HAPPENESS ..AND IM WISH ALL GOOD FORTUNE TO MY LOVELY SPEACIAL KIDS AND FOR MY LOVELY DAUGHTER WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW ANOTHER XMAS WITH HER WHAT A WONDERFUL JOY THAT IS //ALL THE BEST YOU BUDDIES ..CHIMPS LOVES YAH !!!!THANX ALL .....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely congratulations on your grandchild! Is it a boy or a girl? Has the name been picked yet? I love to find out the meaning of peoples names, I think it is interesting!

I am definitely thankful for my parents, my friends, freshly fallen snow, getting wrapped up in a great book, christmas trees, and just recognizing and appreciating life in general, it really is such a precious thing.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
we dont know yet but if it is a boy it will be dominic antinio and if its a girl it will be lacy or kaila. i want kaila myself [Smile] and thanks to all your congrads. you too are what i am thankful for
Mary/Anne
Member # 12496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary/Anne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congraulations micky,wish you all hapiness and health to you and your family.
Posts: 60 | From: The internet | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right Micky. I hate all this cat fighting myself. I usually try to avoid it. Guess I felt the need to stand by my innocent friends though. Sorry for agging her on. Really, I'm ashamed of myself now.

Ok.......I am thankful for.............

God My kids My family My guy His family Friends Every moment that I can share with any or all of them.

I am so blessed to have a good home, life, and the opportunities that I have.

I know it sounds corny but I do love these things; hear the birds sing, kitty's chase butterflies, my dog eat ants , laughter of children at christmas, the whole atmosphere of the holidays, all that stuff that just makes you smile, ohhhhhhhh I know there's tons more but I can't think right now.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your such a bummer babes [Big Grin] heheheeh sandy dont forget that meaning i alreay told u what it means ....wkd chick u are....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickey this is for you

Loving a Grandchild !

Loving a grandchild is
like none other.
It's not quite the same as
being a mother.

You love your children,
each one is unique,
But the love of a
grandchild, will sweep
you off your feet.

They look up at you,
with their cute little
grins, touching your
heart deep within.

They're sweet little angels
sent from up above,
and they warm your heart
with unconditional love.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am glad that this is staying ( what you are thankful for) thanks to you all
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
shukriyah to you .......
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Micky thanks to you. I needed this. I am not the kind of person that generally goes cat fighting. Guess I needed a genuinely good person to snap me back into shape.

Ok EVERYONE!!!!!!!! This is Micky's thread and a good one. Let's not disappoint her by hijacking it. [Big Grin]

We all need some nice comforting stuff on ES.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
amen sheba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Wink] i am also thankful that i met all you nice people here. and all the support and advice you have given me. shokran to all
faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankful for another day this side of the grass, and another chance to do some good. To put a smile on one persons face. Grateful faith, for my mom, and for my son, for the love of my life, for mercy and forgiveness (which I so despirately have needed. Grateful for my home, and for my job. For the education my mom provided me, and the support she gave me in it. Grateful for good friends, and passing friends too. For every rainstorm, rainbow, and sunrise.
Also thankful for mickey starting this thread *hugs* and congratualtions!!!!!!!!
Many happy thoughts for you, and the new parents to be!!!

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPY YOU LIKED THIS TREAD. I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS AGAIN
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
عفوا

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Know guys

im thankfull letting all of you in my heart and loving EGYPT SO MUCH,

THIS HAS REALLY BECOME LIKE A FAMILY TO ME HERE,
LIVING IN HOLLAND HAS BEEN LONELY YEARS FOR ME, AND SINCE I GOT MY COMPUTER AND FOUND THIS SITE, I HAVE BECOME USETO CHATTING WITH YOU GUYS ON A REGULAR BASIS, I WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE, POLINA, MICKEY, DOOODLE, TOOTZ ,TIGER,SHEBA, MISS SHARM, MY GOD, YOU KNOW IF I FORGOT, OH YES BANANA AND ALL YOU GIRLZ I FORGET, YOURE IN MY HEART, I THANK GOD THAT I HAVE GOT TO KNOW YOU ALL, AND SHARED SOME LAUGHS, I KNOW ITS CRAZY, BUT I HAVE GOT MYSELF A SOCIAL LIFE, EVEN IF IT IS AT A COMPUTER, I WAS A PARTY ANIMAL, STILL AM, BUT JUST KEEP IT INDOORS THESE DAYS, HEHEHEHEHEEH

ANYWAY, I WANT TO BE THANKFULL FOR HAVING A WARM COSY CHRISMASSY HOUSE, I WANT TO THANK GOD, THAT I HAVE A JOB, AND FOOD ON THE TABLE,

I WANT TO THANK THAT I AM A LUCKY PERSON EVEN IF I THINK IM THE MOST UNLUCKY ONE, ITS NOT TRUE, I AM A LUCKY ONE, I JUST TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED, AND IT ISNT GOOD

IM LUCKY , WERE ALL LUCKY, WE HAVE LOVE

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com