EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Gigalo link

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigalo link
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone give me the link to that site that had the listing of the gigalo's in sharm and hurghada or any site that contains a list of them?
Just curious

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here it is:

www.dezy-house.ru

I am interested why you are curious....are you looking for someone in particular?

Some of the stories on there will give you a laugh, the things some guys will do, unfortunately though not a laughing matter for those girls that have fallen victims to them.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweetie
Member # 10263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweetie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.kunstkamera its a Russian site but has men from both sharm and hurghada.

--------------------
Sweetie

Posts: 9 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant find the pictures of the guys on the one from you miss sharm, dont know where to look
and sweetie, the link you sent me keeps saying unable to display
dont want to say why here

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
ok got sharms link figured out, what i was looking for is not there..
hmm
well i mean what i was curious about

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lol basically i wanted to see if my ex fiance happened to be listed there and possibly his brother since his brother seems to have several female "friends"...
didnt find them but did recognize one man that my ex fiance hangs out with sometimes, lol one that i met in hard rock cafe and that stayed with us one night with one of his various girl friends , by the way the girl was playing with him as much as he was her cause she was married only one year and coming to have sex with him.
Lol just occured that maybe they would be listed in the site.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, mysticheart, it's called 'gigolo' and if I'd be you I would give it a rest - for now and for good. Move on.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lol well i dont use the word personally so i couldn't remember how to spell it.
done actually, i was merely curious as to whether they were there or not. I should have checked earlier.
I am waiting for a week or so to see if i am contacted at all by either one, if i am then i will change my phone number... again. And if need be i will change my emails also though blocking should have been enough.
Its time to move on, I have grown rather tired of the oh yes i love you so much cant live without you but.....mom wont agree or not for years from now cause of this or that.
I deserve more and i am going to find more.
I am finding that it is more their loss than mine, i offered them far more than they offered me.
I will find what i need, hopefully. Just have to force myself forward and open up to new people, thats the hard part otherwise i will sit here and wish for what will never be.
New people with no contact from the old..

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great way of thinking, mystic, and it also shows you are doing much better as of today. I recommended you long time ago to get out and look for friends, maybe you will find love (oh I think you will) and you move to another state with your kiddies who knows everything is possible. And be proud of what you achieved so far and the future looks bright for you. You are motivated, you know what you want. Good luck. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com