EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egypt's Most Romantic Spots!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt's Most Romantic Spots!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which places on Egyptian soil do you think are the most romantic ones?

What can you recommend? And why do you think so?

For the people who want to contribute further to this topic - any memories you like to share about this particular spot with us? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Which places on Egyptian soil do you think are the most romantic ones?

the rodent place
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turf Tuff, the religion section is one more door to the right. Don't spoil the mood here... [Wink]

Netherless wishing you a happy Valentine's Day! You might need somebody, you might need somebody too..... (Shola Ama).

Many XXX to you!!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevertheless/Nonetheless
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Nevertheless/Nonetheless

LOL/LOLOL [Big Grin]
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boat at river nile
Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Karemo7, seriously I believe the Nile will be filled tonight with boats..... [Wink]

Happy Valentine to you! [Smile]

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU TOO, AND ALL ES ALSO
Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the most romantic place will be the revolving restaurant at the grand hyatt cairo .

really special place

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I heard the view from there is incredible. How's the food (not that you think I am getting hungry now [Wink] )?
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food is great , really nice menu, and very good drinks . the only problem is that it is really very expensive . more than you can imagine.

but the i would pay my life for the view

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quite honestly i could be in a tent in the middle of the desert filled with bugs and it would be the most romantic spot as long as my husband was with me. [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, how lovely...... yeah maybe you are right. It's not about the place where you are it's about the person you are with..... nice one, doodlebug. [Wink]
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quite honestly i could be in a tent in the middle of the desert filled with bugs and it would be the most romantic spot as long as my husband was with me. [Smile]

I guess that is really very romatic.

good choice

xxx

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a beach in Agamy, with a picnic lunch and the kids actually have a activity that keeps them busy for longer than 10 minutes.

Getting dressed up and having to go some place where I feel like driving a fork into 1/4 of the patrons hands for mistreating the serving staff is pure hell.

I'd rather be in nature and have family harmony!

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The departure lounge in Hurghada!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
I guess the most romantic place will be the revolving restaurant at the grand hyatt cairo .

really special place

xxx

The views from The Grand Hyatt are spectacular, even the lobby view, with its huge, sheer glass walls overlooking the Nile, is romantic. So many places in Egypt offer perfect romantic locations: - Aswan's islands; Abu Simbel's twin temples poignantly paying tribute to Ramesses and Nefertari, with the blue of Lake Nasser as a backdrop; a sunset sail on the Nile; a walk in Luxor's green West Bank. Pretty much anywhere is romantic if you are with the one you love (no hurling, folks). [Smile]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the fields or desert watching the sunrise. Alone

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most romantic spots to me are 2 spots:

1- Top of Mont Sinai:
Imagine yourself with your partner adherent to each other and using one blanket to warm yourself on the top of Mont Sinai, while watching the birth of sun from the womb of sky.

2- Lovers' Valley, Sinai:
It is actually a private branch of a small valley between medium sized hills in Sinai near Dahab; bedwians will take you and your lover there. Prepare a fire and then they will leave you for the whole night and come back next morning to pick you up. Imagine a night in the desert. With the most shining starts you even see in your life, between hills and sand, and you are all alone with your lover on the light of fire…wow, this is unforgettable experience I promise.

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:

It is actually a private branch of a small valley between medium sized hills in Sinai near Dahab; bedwians will take you and your lover there. Prepare a fire and then they will leave you for the whole night and come back next morning to pick you up. Imagine a night in the desert. With the most shining starts you even see in your life, between hills and sand, and you are all alone with your lover on the light of fire…wow, this is unforgettable experience I promise.

Wow, is this true? Where can I book a night? Where to sleep - in a tent? How romantic! I just hope they will really come back next morning to get us!!!

Just one more question: Is this beach packed at night? [Wink]

Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Tigerlily,

Whenever and wherever you are in Dahab, get to the bedwians of safari, and ask them to take you there, you will not need a tent. as the place is private by nature, and it is un-watched. you will sleep on sand and be looking to the shining stars.. It is not cold due to the hills around. and usually we won't feel cold if whe have someone we love closed in the desert.

Tell u what, I will try to get you the phone number of the one of these bedwian leaders. Enjoy it

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grand Hyatt is amazing mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and in overall egypt, i think gouna and ein el sokhna are nice too..
especially el gouna... hotel "schteinberger"
if i am not mistaken

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Yana , you are correct again
it is a beatifull hotel

xxx

little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 7 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Last Knight:
The most romantic spots to me are 2 spots:

Okay, I have added this to my list of places I MUST go. How amazing. Thanks for the tip. Tigerlilly, if you get any additional info on this place will you pass it on?
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Falafel restaurant on the hill top in Hurghada over looking the red sea... Nice background music, fantastic views, lovely setting and great food.
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malak:
The Falafel restaurant on the hill top in Hurghada over looking the red sea... Nice background music, fantastic views, lovely setting and great food.

I think you mean 'Felfela' in Villages Road..... yes I agree.... it's lovely, especially at night!!!
I spent many a happy time there!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com