EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The biggest joy of life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The biggest joy of life
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a lllloooooonnnngggg night. My little son (4 years old) is sick - "just a virus" the doctor said when I dragged him there with a 40,8 fever [Frown] [Eek!] Last night he through up 5 times and every time it was in my bed (not in the bucket next to the bed) - once he managed to do it in my hair......So when he finally fell deeply asleep in my arm around 4 oclock I was feeling a bit dead. Then I suddently got this warm strange feeling on my stomach - HE PEED ON ME IN HIS SLEEP [Eek!] [Big Grin]
[Frown] He didnt even wake up. So I got out of bed, changed the sheets for the 6. time that night, gave him clean close on while he still sleept like a rock, - and took a shower. When I finally was in my clean bed next to my son again it was 5 oclock this morning. 1 hour later the alarm clock woke me up. I had to get up and make my daugther breakfast and a lunchbox for school.- I felt like a ZOMBIE. For a few seconds I actually thought of doing the same as sono - deporting them or at least just for a few hours. After sending my daugther to school and husband to work I called job and took the day of and went to bed again.I woke up at around 1 oclock and my son wasnt in the bed. Close to getting a panic attack I rushed out of bed and ran towards his room to find him while I was calling for him. Then my (nearly 8 year old) daughters voice said from the livingroom: "Mom we're in here". My little girl came home from school and woke up her little brother, made him scoones with butter and big glas of milk and now they was sitting under a blanket and watching a Ninja Turtles dvd together. At that moment I (once again) knew that they are all the "trouble" worth. [Smile] My happiness was complete and we spent the rest of the day under a blanket on the sofa reading stories. Mountains can be high and valleys deep in just 24 hours.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww, sweet story tibe.

im glad your son is better, that must of been horrible. I hate it when my family members get sick, its the worst feeling.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know just how you feel Tibe. Been there many times. LOL

Glad he's better. [Smile] I love remembering things like that. Not sick but........lol

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor thing, must be horrible to see your own child sick Tibe. [Frown]
You sound like such a good mommy, your child is so lucky. [Smile] Glad he's better, I will say a little prayer. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simple things are the happiest things, children show us this. They also showed their love for you and for eachother in your daughter making him food and not waking you to let you rest.
Wonderful children you have Tibe and i know exactly how you felt that night, i have had many with my children, and the nights usually included endless crying from them and no explaination to me as to why they were crying so i could make them better. Hope these nights come rarely to you. Hugs

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is sooooooo cute of them.... I've had such moments , too and ,you're right, Mrs.Tibe, they feel just wonderful.

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the sweet comments. Yes my kids are wonderfull and so caring for each other ( but can be like to raging bulls too [Big Grin] ) Little "spiderman" is still sick so we chill on the sofa with books, movies and cold sodas.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this kind of story well, and it always scares me to the bone!
Remember for a stomach virus - no dairy. He should start with flat ginger ale, maybe saltines.. then move on to rice, toast, and finally chicken broth!!!
But I am no doctor... [Big Grin]
I hope everyone is well there soon.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil Sweet so beautiful story, [Smile]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sweet little son really makes my hair go grey. Today he fell by the sofa and hit his lip in the table. We rushed to the emergency where he got 3 stitshes in his lip. We had blood all over his shirt and my shirt. So the rest of the he eat 5 eiscremes and for dinner we got pancakes and ice. Now his asleep with his BBBIIIGGGG lip and unbrushed teeth. [Frown]
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww poor him hope he is better soon when y daughter had just turned 2 she climbed to the top pf my sons bunk beds and fell off spilt her head open so deep and wide they had to knock her out and take her to theatre were she had 10 stitches and her hair was soooo gorss cos she had dried blood and i wasnt allowed to wash her haor for a week i didnt go out the house cos her hair was such a mess lol
kids tho dont you just love em [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com