EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Long distance romance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long distance romance
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An article in my local paper states a million Brits are in long distance relationships. A lot of us about then! When you think your on your own, this makes you realise your not.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its always helpful to think others in the same situation i think, to tell youre self, youre not the only ones suffering and so many are going through the pain
Maybe this is a way you can all get by, and telling youre self its not 4 ever, there ia always a way
No one is alone

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I met online and we'd been dating for over a year. I introduced Oliver to my uncle, who was fascinated by the fact that we met over the Internet. He asked Oliver what kind of line he had used to pick me up. Ever the geek, Oliver naively replied, "I just used a regular 56K modem."
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spasm
Member # 12981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spasm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were living ( you and Oliver ) in one country during this online relation ?

--------------------
painter

Posts: 92 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elham*:
My boyfriend and I met online and we'd been dating for over a year. I introduced Oliver to my uncle, who was fascinated by the fact that we met over the Internet. He asked Oliver what kind of line he had used to pick me up. Ever the geek, Oliver naively replied, "I just used a regular 56K modem."

[Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spasm:
You were living ( you and Oliver ) in one country during this online relation ?

it was just a joke*
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Is this an eye twitch or what exactly?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:

nope she has torettes
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Naked:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Elham*:

nope she has torettes [/QUOTE
would you associate that word with autism and auspergers as well or is it fun to use the word ,you have knowledge of torettes could you give me some links please to it ,

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:

would you associate that word with autism and auspergers as well or is it fun to use the word ,you have knowledge of torettes could you give me some links please to it

Tourette is the central point.

From the illustration above, one may conclude that all ES members have it.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to know a guy who had Tourettes.
[Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
its always helpful to think others in the same situation i think, to tell youre self, youre not the only ones suffering and so many are going through the pain
Maybe this is a way you can all get by, and telling youre self its not 4 ever, there ia always a way
No one is alone

I feel your pain honey, I am aching all over. [Frown]
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I used to know a guy who had Tourettes.
[Frown]

Desperately restraining the urge to develop Tourettes for a few minutes. [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too buck to much, how will it ever go away?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
quote:

Hey ! Did you see my message sweet lady ?
I said you're W O N D E R F U L

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i dont think it ever goes away until you have what you need i hate the goodbyes hate hate hate

i have good days and bad and when i am bad i hate myself end up breakin down in tears but i always feel better after a good cry lol

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes crying really works for sure
buck, i didnt see youre message, where is it, thanks you are too, youre funny as well

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shahkerdah:

would you associate that word with autism and auspergers as well or is it fun to use the word ,you have knowledge of torettes could you give me some links please to it

Tourette is the central point.

From the illustration above, one may conclude

that all ES members have it.

i just asked as your aware my daugter is autistic and traces with auspergers and her therapist and her consultant DR SHELLSHEAR HE MENTIONS THIS TORETTES but they say only a slight trace so im been for days trying to research and what i dont getis people using it as phrase to which i cant understand so if ever yone shakes there head they have torettes etc etc dont say much for my little girl does it .Gosh why do children have to be ill saddens me makes my heart cry . [Frown]

thanks for link of that bit im still learning on the autism part she hates change and its doing my head in cause i have to alter my life around her she srted bck to school and they changed the classorrom round and its sent her bonkers they weremeant to call me .they forgot :(And on top of that a family friend a boy of 4 got killed this week on the road ans now shes asking questions why and how and she will find change there at her dads house its neverending sad isint it .

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
hey girl dont worry, i understand
i know it breaks our hearts , children, and animals sick
i wish you lots of luck with youre little girl

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com