EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Bye bye

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bye bye
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok all, day after day i come and more and more i find that my interest in es is diminishing. I love talking to some people here but now i have most of those people in messenger or contact through other forums with them so my need to be in es is pretty much nil. One gets tired of watching the bickering and backstabbing and all after a time so i think the es chapter of life is done and over now. Hope all the best for everyone here and to keep in touch with those that i have become friends with and gotten to know. Take care all
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Take care all

You too [Smile] And please say hi for me to Josette, Ann Sharm,(or whatever her name is), Ali, Mo2men and the rest of your imaginary friends [Wink]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your kind wishes, mystic. I wish you all the best too. But I won't say good-bye because we haven't even met yet. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG
I cant belive you go
i will miss you but its not over for us
well meet again soon, i know for sure
take care love
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye bye MH.

Please be kind to us and stick to your word. Thank you.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But of course she will continue to read this forum, who knows when Noman will pop up again [Big Grin]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to leave the board but couldn't.
It's a strong drug.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye threads are so lame. Just go away gracefully.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drama llama here's to your one last moment on center stage, I gladly give you the one fisted,flag flying salute!! [Big Grin] Goodbye, good riddance and all that happy crap. Just please dont toy with us and come back for a farewell oncore performance..................hasta la nachos, chimi-changa!!!! [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Smucks. [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well after the nice messages on this thread, Mystic has just proved her point.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but I have to agree with Mother War. If you (generally speaking) want to not visit ES anymore, why not gracefully disappear so people can start a thread saying "Where's (state your name) Hiding?"?

You see it worked for me when I disappeared for a few weeks. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye MH and best wishes. [Smile]

My favourite exits are when psychos slam the ES door, telling everyone to **** off, then creep back a few posts later. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian999
Member # 13087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian999   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this reminds me of hammlet ... to pee or not to pee !
Posts: 384 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok makes no sense!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking to one of the admins, she can never stop crying and screaming and losing conscience since she read this thread, what the es could be without you [Frown]

[Razz]

Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
[Frown]
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian999:
this reminds me of hammlet ... to pee or not to pee !

helwa [Big Grin]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pees all over everyone*
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely name Buck. Scary thought but lovely name. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

What that name means please ?!
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korven.:
What that name means please ?!

slang for completely naked
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:

My favourite exits are when psychos slam the ES door, telling everyone to **** off, then creep back a few posts later. [Big Grin]

and yep you can still F U CK OFF. Thanks bye the way for the push It certainly increased my social life and am no longer a sad lonely boring cow sitting in front of my computer and judging people on their views or force feed my own ideas and views down other peoples throats.

Since I was last here I was attacked in a supermarket and told to f u c k off back where I came from as I'm a stupid thick foreign muslim c**t!!! lovely jubbly.

Been in touch with the others that you attacked since you believed that we were all the same!

Life's getting better and wanker still hasn't returned the divorce papers - FACE BOVVERED?

Am waiting for deemed service and will have a celebration to mark the end and the start of a new life.

So cheers did me the power of good.

and for the final time

F U C K off and enjoy your sad and twisted life, if you feel empowered for sitting and judging others and disbelieving their experiences then I only pray to god that you never have to personally suffer from anything as serious, a neice, grand-daughter cos I wouldn't want you to be a relative of mine.

so FU CK OFF CU NTS AND ENJOY

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad pathetic little world you troll puppets and puppeteers live in, can you and your minions not express yourselves without resorting to profanity? Really it does nothing to sway anyone to your side or gain you any sympathy except from others in your little lonely hearts four person forum. What was the purpose of digging up this thread to comment on? Really you are a sick case, seek help for yourself and your other multiple personalities. Don't you dare bash good upstanding members who actually have something of value to offer and don't need to hide behind fake user names. You are trash, now back to the curb with you.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodbye mysticheart,take care,Hope to see you back again soon.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to this board and I am baffled by this thread. Can someone fill me in?
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
quote:

and yep you can still F U CK OFF. Thanks bye the way for the push It certainly increased my social life and am no longer a sad lonely boring cow sitting in front of my computer and judging people on their views or force feed my own ideas and views down other peoples throats.

Since I was last here I was attacked in a supermarket and told to f u c k off back where I came from as I'm a stupid thick foreign muslim c**t!!! lovely jubbly.

Been in touch with the others that you attacked since you believed that we were all the same!

Life's getting better and wanker still hasn't returned the divorce papers - FACE BOVVERED?

Am waiting for deemed service and will have a celebration to mark the end and the start of a new life.

and for the final time

F U C K off and enjoy your sad and twisted life, if you feel empowered for sitting and judging others and disbelieving their experiences then I only pray to god that you never have to personally suffer from anything as serious, a neice, grand-daughter cos I wouldn't want you to be a relative of mine.

I think the case of Chimps the psycho has just been forever made. Think it isn't her? Then you must be sitting on the banks of DENIAL. This is what everyone has been talking about all along, you can tell from the writing style and language it is her, she's obviously got a few screws missing. I don't know what all that talk is about 'feeling sorry for her and her bad situations', it doesn't give anybody the excuse to talk to others like this.
Anybody want to defend her now, or are we all attacking her and for no reason?
I'll wait, truly..... (twirling thumbs)....
[Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps is dyslexic.

Anyway, I don't know why several people just have to go at each other. Sometimes I wish this board was made only up my males. For myself it would be easier to handle.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because Tigerlily that is what makes getting up in the morning worthwhile to these worthless imbiciles.

If there is no one to attack or insult or bug, they get bored and move on.

Notice how it's all gone a bit quiet recently

See who is missing and then make up your own mind who the trolls are.

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Who talks like that, seriously??
[Confused]
[Frown]

Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she must have upset someone pretty badly for them to say that to her

[Eek!]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, intense. i miss some stuff while i was moving.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to say that while i dont condone what Woteva has written because i am offended by it. I think that;

1. Chimps and Woteva are not the same person.
2. Chimps played a joke that backfired, but she didnt do it to be nasty to anyone, it was a mistake, bad judgement.
3. Chimps sometimes uses language i find offensive, but i guess thats just her, she doesnt do it to offend.
4. Chimps can sometimes be sensitive or jump down someones throat, but i believe that is because she has things going on in her life and if she (and in fact anyone) does, then she may overreact to things that normally she wouldn't.
5. Woteva also has stuff going on, people on here knew about it.
6. She obviously feels betrayed by people here after the incident regarding ya ragul.
7. When people have **** going on and they find somewhere they can come and relax, chat, take their mind of things really enjoy coming, when something happens and they feel rejected by the people here they are bound to be upset.
8. If they have a bad day and anger comes spilling out, that is probably not intended for this board or particularly the people on it, but because its the internet, anger bottled up from life can easily be spilled out on here, misdirected.
9. I think there are lots of really nice people on here, most people in fact, i disagree with wotevas statement.
10. I think we all need to step out of a box for a minute before we reply to someone who might appear a little angry/unstable etc and chose our words, we are lucky that we are not feeling that way at this momnet in time, but we all have moments like that where we say or do something we later regret.

People will say 'well its a forum, shouldn't come on here with personal stuff' etc. But reality doesnt work like that...what if its the only place people feel they can go? what if they dont have family that support them? what if they are feeling lonely, isolated, lost and looking for some help? I'm not asking you to feel sorry for anyone, just to question why people act the way they do at times.

We are not all built the same and dont all have the same way of thinking, some people find things easier to deal with than others, thats life, but if someone is emotionally vulnerable, hard as it is we should try to understand them.

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMM WHO TALK LIKE??? THE STUPID THICK BITCH WHO LEFT THE TROLLEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ASILE AND I PULLED IT TO ONE SIDE TO GET PAST AND ALL BECAUSE I WORE HIJAB!!!

HEY BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS NO-ONE SPEAKS LIKE THAT DO THEY???????

SSSSHHHHH MUSTN'T TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO US IN REAL LIFE AS PEOPLE WON'T BELIEVE US.

ALREADY BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE 3/4 USER NAMES AS WHAT I POSTED PREVIOUSLY DOESNT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE

[Roll Eyes]

MMMM, I AM NOT CHIMPS OR ANYONE ELSE

DO ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE POST?? I MEAN DO YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES????

OR IS IT A CASE OF ROSE TINTED GLASSES OR YOUR SH IT DON'T STINK???

WHATS UNSTABLE ABOUT SPEAKING YOUR MIND? AND HEY I USED TO LOVE COMING HERE AND DEBATING AND HAVING A LAUGH BUT THANKS TO THE BUNCH OF SELF RIGHTEOUS AND JUDGEMENTAL BITCHES I DONT ANYMORE.

I'M LUCKY THAT I MANAGED TO GET OUT THE SITUATION THAT I WAS IN, SOMEONE ELSE THAT I WAS IN CONTACT WITH ON HERE COULDN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND COMMITTED SUICIDE.

I GUESS IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY: WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER.

SO INSTEAD OF SITTING AND CROWING LIKE BIRDS JUST SIT AND THINK HOW YOU WOULD BE IF YOU WERE IN THAT PERSONS SHOES AND THINK THAT THEY HAVE FEELINGS.

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY LANGUAGE THEN AS IS SAID SOOO MANY TIMES DON'T READ IT SIMPLE REALLY!!! IT WASN'T AIMED AT THE MAJORITY IT WAS AT THE MINORITY AS IN SO MANY CASES THE PETTY MINDED MINORITY MAKE IT TERRIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY!!

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
What a sad pathetic little world you troll puppets and puppeteers live in, can you and your minions not express yourselves without resorting to profanity? Really it does nothing to sway anyone to your side or gain you any sympathy except from others in your little lonely hearts four person forum. What was the purpose of digging up this thread to comment on? Really you are a sick case, seek help for yourself and your other multiple personalities. Don't you dare bash good upstanding members who actually have something of value to offer and don't need to hide behind fake user names. You are trash, now back to the curb with you.

[Roll Eyes]

PMSL WHAT UPSTANDING MEMBERS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHA

GET BACK IN THE GUTTER WHERE YOU BELONG WINKLE

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whatever you are smoking, you need to either stop it, or share it.
[Roll Eyes]

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
quote:

and for the final time

[Roll Eyes] Slow, slow handclap... And the EScar for worst performance goes to ... CHIMPS (and her skanky, manky cast of fake characters). [Big Grin]

Am I bovvered? [Razz] Chimps? Bad language? Ya Ragal? 'Your (sic{k}) My Dream'...big fat liar, pants on fire...Am I bovvered? Look, face, bovvered?...Pikey, Plonker, PLIKEY [Big Grin] , Foul-Mouthed Sailor? I ain't bovvered! Are you disrespectin' me? Are you disrespectin' my country? Tell me, is this fair, ya ... bug bug off, OK, OK? All right? Summat, summat, poor victim-is-me, blah blah blahs, trolley rage, chimpism, psycho-correctness. Look, lesbo posturing , pseudo-pious, vulgar, freaky, mental midget meltdowns...face, bovvered? [Roll Eyes]

I A I N 'T B O V V E R E D [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrmIxZrVH-w&mode=related&search=

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It's like.... so obvious.
[Roll Eyes]

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know what's really wierd? (Well, I think it is anyway!!)

I'm a member of another forum - which has nothing at all to do with Egypt, Islam, marriage or anything else with even a slight resemblance to this one - yet there is a member on there, reknowned (sp?) for changing his name and coming up with fake topics.

Interestingly, he goes by the name of Chimpy!!!!! And has a bad bad mouth!!!

Maybe every forum has its own monkey? [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com