EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Toy boys

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toy boys
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toy boys: The must-have accessory

More than 10,000 women a year now marry men up to a decade younger than themselves, according to a survey by the National Office for Statistics.

Women stride forth financially independent, powerful and influential in the workplace resulting in as many as one in 10 marriages with the groom being at least five years his wife's junior, double that recorded 20 years ago.

Paving the celebrity way Demi Moore, Madonna and Courteney Cox all have themselves a younger model and are putting age disparity to bed, literally.
How low can you go?
If you are going to go down the toyboy route, the last thing you want to do is look like you are taking your son, worse still your grandson, out for a meal. Plus, there is the generational age gap to think about - if you are any more than 10 years older than your beau, there could be major differences of opinion about even the simple things like music.

And, of course, you also need to take into account emotional maturity.

"The younger men in their 20s are just like wild stallions - they like playing the field in terms of mating and meeting women," Matthewman says. "Men in their 30s tend to have more emotional maturity and want to settle down."

How low can you go?

So just how low can you go before everybody starts pointing and laughing?

"The traditional advice that fathers gave their sons was, 'Don't date anyone younger than half your age, plus seven years'," Taylor says.

"That's a good guideline for everyone. So a 45-year-old woman could start dating men who are approaching their 30th birthday, and a 60-year-old woman could happily take a 37-year-old man out for day trips using her bus pass."

http://women.aol.co.uk/relationships

Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing wrong with haing a toy boy
wht woman wouldnt want a dashingly handsome bit of stuff on her arm, that totally adores her
i certainly wouldnt say no to this

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FouadsPrincessDawn
Member # 13458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FouadsPrincessDawn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this mean I have a "Toy Boy" if I'm 50 and he is 46? I must be missing something in life lol..

--------------------
Dawn

Posts: 27 | From: Plainfield, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whattobe
Member # 13346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whattobe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say to each his own, if you want a toy , should be it, its on u, not nobody problem but your own, good luck in want u want to do in life, i don't see anything in any bible or l Quan saying age is a difference. if the shoe fit wear it,, if it don't get read of it, mine your buz whick!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 26 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what to you teach "whattobe".
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong at all with a toy boy
im 100 percent for them

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree with you YR,counting the days!
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheh go girl
whts youre age difference
the younger the better i say
i think 13 years is good dont you?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends which end is the 13 year old is it from a 50 year .40 year or a 30 year ,down wards .

ive not seen any one here yet whos over 60 marrying a egyptian in there 20,s or 30,s but tell me would it be the norm if yu was egyptian lady of 50 marrying a egyptian man in the 20s or 30s does it happen reguarly or not alot and why ??

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
no i not sure, but you think some one in 30s is ok with some one in 20s?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no better treatment for wrinkles than a freshly acquired toy boy. Them male species have trophy wives we got some toys for classy entertainment dammit. New yer new model I say. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defendtly not for me. I like a man to be older than me or atleast the same age as me. Dont like immature young men, never had, never will. My egyptian husband is 7 years older than me and a MAN not a boy. Hair on the cheest and strong arms.
However im fine with the fact that some like the oppersite and as long as both are enjoying the relationship then its fine with me.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I need a toyboy when I have a man in the house?! [Big Grin]

But each to their own; it's your choice and your freedom to do so. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought it was a ((((((((((((BOYTOY)))))))))))))))) [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even know what this thread is about. [Confused]
[Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
just because they are younger and maybe many years younger, doesnt mean there not men,
can still be younger with strong arms, and hairs on the chest

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
just because they are younger and maybe many years younger, doesnt mean there not men,

Let's just agree to disagree on that! [Big Grin]

Seems like you really have it with the chest hair - and so do I! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smucky no baby yet????????????????????
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh girl
i love chest hair, to much
nice and soft

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long as people stick to an unwritten rule i think age does not matter....

UNWRITTEN RULE.... [Razz] [Eek!]

He should not look underage !!!! [Roll Eyes]
Or look/be young enough to be your son !! [Eek!]

So long as the above are not met he is more than fine xx [Wink]
Personally age does not matter so long as his hair's not grey or immature....
Chest hair ? [Eek!] i hated it with a vengeance but then i saw the love of my life and could not believe i actually adore it now ?? Only his i think ? I still laugh/feel sick.. if i see those gigolo types without the medallion LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] YUK !!

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:

It's just a myth, I dated a much younger guy and it was tedious and time consuming.. I prefer a man who is confident and sexy, mature in behavior ,so I made a promise to myself that i will never date a man under 25 again!! [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't like the term toyboy myself. My guy is not immature but keeps me on the straight and narrow. Makes me very happy [Smile]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone, why don't we look on the other side? I mean the younger men's perspective on falling for women older than them? Could it be that some men these days see a much "established women" (socially and psychologically) desirable and easier to get along with because of her maturity? Who understood men's behavior well than younger ones. Well, I'm just wondering...
Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foolish_heart:
Hi everyone, why don't we look on the other side? I mean the younger men's perspective on falling for women older than them? Could it be that some men these days see a much "established women" (socially and psychologically) desirable and easier to get along with because of her maturity? Who understood men's behavior well than younger ones. Well, I'm just wondering...

Yes- my cousin has a girlfriend who is 35 and he is 27. I dont think he sees himself as a toyboy. He told me that he liked that she had goals in her life, wanted children in the near future, didnt act like a party animal, took her job and life seriously. I quite sure that a part of it also is sexual fascination because mature women might know a "few more tricks" [Big Grin] he was polite enough not to say that though [Big Grin]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
[/qb]

Yes- my cousin has a girlfriend who is 35 and he is 27. I dont think he sees himself as a toyboy. He told me that he liked that she had goals in her life, wanted children in the near future, didnt act like a party animal, took her job and life seriously. I quite sure that a part of it also is sexual fascination because mature women might know a "few more tricks" [Big Grin] he was polite enough not to say that though [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Mrs Tibe, yeah I guess so, some of my male friends said that they find mature woman more desirable sexually than younger ones... maybe because of the "experience" [Smile]

Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
i thought it was a ((((((((((((BOYTOY)))))))))))))))) [Confused]

Americans say boy toy.

British say toy boy.

Now, who said it first? [Big Grin]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice topic audpod i think this is very common in luxor ,any young guy need some cash or a visa to europe so is willing to be a toy boy 4 that

yr go luxor seems u are naughty [Razz]

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharm el Sheikh.
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never seen this in sharm, only difference ive seen is me and other half!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am 27 & i could never ever go with a younger man.
i had trouble once dating a dude 1 yr younger. just wasnt right.

now im with a 44 year old. is that wrong?

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissJambi:
i am 27 & i could never ever go with a younger man.
i had trouble once dating a dude 1 yr younger. just wasnt right.

now im with a 44 year old. is that wrong?

Miss J - we will talk when you are 44. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Age is completely irrelevant. Young men can be mature, just as older ones can be immature. It's all down to the people concerned.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why is it okay for you miss jambi to be with an old man and us old ladies can't be with a young man? Not all have hairy mole's and fat. We don't look our age cause God is good!(to some)
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Here Here! Miss Noor
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sugar mamas are 'sometimes' welcome [Wink]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moove
Member # 13561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moove   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no problem.
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com