EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Guys What Do You Look For In A Girl? What Turns You On or Off? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Guys What Do You Look For In A Girl? What Turns You On or Off?
heineken
Member # 13499

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for heineken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me

Turn-ons: Cute or prettty face with a nice smile and clean teeth, good personality, good sense of humor, humble, modest, optimistic (at least most times), weight-proportionate, nice legs, and long, clean toes. A lady in public/animal behind closed doors! [Cool]

Turn-offs: Overly conceited, attention seeker, inconsiderate, overly voice-opionionated, evil-spirited, too selfish and poor [Wink]

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overly voice-opinionated? Would you rather get a kick in the balls?

Long toes? Weird one.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just me
Member # 13160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Overly voice-opinionated? Would you rather get a kick in the balls?

Long toes? Weird one.

maybe he ment saying, nice long legs then clean toes
not long toes

turn on: brain if any, kindness, compasionate
turb off: wearing all bitchy, showing off.... more to list

Posts: 76 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wearing bitchy...do you mean dressing provocatively or acting bitchy?
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heineken (btw this stuff is gross *gag*)- being "poor" is a turnoff? What are you? A gold-digger? Looking for a sugary mama?

Agnostic- what is wearing all bitchy? do you mean acting all bitchy?

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just me
Member # 13160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant both, acting bitchy
and wearing clothes that fits more for a bitch

Posts: 76 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Physical:

Long dark hair, smooth clear skin, curvy figure, full lips, nice teeth, well kept hands and feet (no cracked or flaky nail polish, no corns, bunyons etc..)

Oh, and no flat feet! Flat feet are odd to say the least [Razz]

Psychological qualities:

Feminine acting, aggressive, compassionate, reasonable, sense of humor, strong libido, belief in God and Spirituality, open minded.

These are just a few. There are many more ofcourse, but these were just a few off the top of my head.

Turn offs:

Smoking, excessive drinking, drug abuse, no regard for health and well being, low confidence and self esteem, selfish..

Too many turn offs to list!

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Long toes? Weird one. >

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Agnostic:

What do clothes for bitches look like??? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
Explain yourself!

*trying to decipher here what clothes should i wear Friday night:good girl or bitch girl clothes*

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

What do clothes for bitches look like??? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
Explain yourself!

*trying to decipher here what clothes should i wear Friday night:good girl or bitch girl clothes*

I have discovered that egyptians often use the word 'bitch' where a Brit would use 'slag' or 'tart'.
If an egyptian man talks about a woman being a bitch, they don't mean what we mean, ie someone who is making bad remarks about someone else.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

To an Egyptian and other Arabs...bitch=slut.
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty initially with kindness and then it seems I start loving other traits. Probably noticing other characteristics that always existed but my life deemed unnecessary or unimportant at the time. I love a woman who could step up and be 100 times better than I am in a way that doesn’t make me jealous, envious or resentful. You know the delicate nature of a man’s ego [Big Grin]

A woman who does things with me in mind, a woman who actually places me and her above all else, including her family (and even religion)! A woman who knows how to play the game of love and gets her by way of her brains. You want to go shopping baby, ask me for money when I am most happy like when my team is up by 7 runs [Big Grin]

Marriage opens your eyes to many things and the only real turn-off is the once in the blue moon evil PMS (not regular PMS) that just fucks with my head. We could be having the time of our lives and then a certain PMS comes along and WHAM it just bickers with me.

I am seriously pre-empting it by telling my love ‘watch in a couple of days you gonna start messing with me”.

It depresses me and it is a huge turn off. Ruins my mood, ruins my plans and then a few days later it’s all good. I cope and she’ll tell me well it’s not like it my (her) fault. Which is true and really that is the only turn-off in a relationship. Not her fault really so I am coping better, I can’t imagine what she’s going through.

When that time comes, my usual words are ‘ you want me get you some chocolate?, you want to order-in? Especially if an important ballgame is coming on. It helps, really and I try to alleviate things from her life like cooking, cleaning, etc when she is on PMS.

PMS has become DVD time [Big Grin]

[Smile]

Note: I wanted to partake in this discussion and i rather mention the turn-ons/turn offs from the woman in my life. I hope it's okay, or is this strictly about wooing, dating and seeking women.

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
<Long toes? Weird one. >

At least he calls them toes.My guy used to write "finger legs" in sms [Confused]
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
quote:
<Long toes? Weird one. >

At least he calls them toes.My guy used to write "finger legs" in sms [Confused]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

What about "foot fingers"? That always tickles me [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by audbod:
quote:
<Long toes? Weird one. >

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
Beauty initially with kindness and then it seems I start loving other traits. Probably noticing other characteristics that always existed but my life deemed unnecessary or unimportant at the time. I love a woman who could step up and be 100 times better than I am in a way that doesn’t make me jealous, envious or resentful. You know the delicate nature of a man’s ego [Big Grin]

A woman who does things with me in mind, a woman who actually places me and her above all else, including her family (and even religion)! A woman who knows how to play the game of love and gets her by way of her brains. You want to go shopping baby, ask me for money when I am most happy like when my team is up by 7 runs [Big Grin]

Marriage opens your eyes to many things and the only real turn-off is the once in the blue moon evil PMS (not regular PMS) that just fucks with my head. We could be having the time of our lives and then a certain PMS comes along and WHAM it just bickers with me.

I am seriously pre-empting it by telling my love ‘watch in a couple of days you gonna start messing with me”.

It depresses me and it is a huge turn off. Ruins my mood, ruins my plans and then a few days later it’s all good. I cope and she’ll tell me well it’s not like it my (her) fault. Which is true and really that is the only turn-off in a relationship. Not her fault really so I am coping better, I can’t imagine what she’s going through.

When that time comes, my usual words are ‘ you want me get you some chocolate?, you want to order-in? Especially if an important ballgame is coming on. It helps, really and I try to alleviate things from her life like cooking, cleaning, etc when she is on PMS.

[Smile]

Note: I wanted to partake in this discussion and i rather mention the turn-ons/turn offs from the woman in my life. I hope it's okay, or is this strictly about wooing, dating and seeking women.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Umm I said I wanted to partake in this discussion but I rather talk about the turn-ons and turn-offs in the woman in my life. Is that okay? Or is this strictly a singles thing?

[Confused]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFL
[Big Grin]
Another Arab who thinks bitch means slut. [Big Grin]
Newsflash people, charmoota means slut,
bitch is something entirely different, and some of us are proud to be one. [Big Grin] It means we have opinions and voices and know how to get what we want. Thanks for the laugh. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what women have recently taken it to mean. It hasn't meant that for all time, and still often doesn't mean that [Razz]
When a man calls a woman a bitch and means it, it is not because she knows how to get what she wants [Wink]
A bitch is a female dog, and what are dogs said to be rude for? Sniffing peoples crotches and dry humping anything that moves [Big Grin]
People in non-Anglophonic Europe use the word to mean the same thing that Arabic speakers do.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is originally what it meant (female dog) but as times have changed men like to use this term for an assertive female, one who speaks her mind or voices her opinions (something that bothers insecure men).
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why some women would like to believe that.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Smucks...speaking as one that doesn't mind being called a Bitch as long as it's with a capital B. [Wink]
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Women can hear it how they want, but only men know what we mean [Razz]
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, as if men have the all important opinion on this. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

ROFL
[Big Grin]
Another Arab who thinks bitch means slut. [Big Grin]
Newsflash people, charmoota means slut,
bitch is something entirely different, and some of us are proud to be one. [Big Grin] It means we have opinions and voices and know how to get what we want. Thanks for the laugh. [Big Grin]

Thanks for enlightening them,Smucks!!!!...and you said it:is not really wrong to be a bitch! [Wink]
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:
Yeah, as if men have the all important opinion on this. [Roll Eyes]

Rahhhhh,rahhhhhhh,rahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Men NOW will usually call a woman "bitch" if she outpowers Him....and one knows they simply cannot stand that!!! [Razz]

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Smile]

Why does she have to ask you for money?
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Graf_Genn:
I can see why some women would like to believe that.

Me too, because the world is changing and evolving and most of us are decently educated, independent and while we are not AGGRESSIVE we do feel we have brains enough to be heard and assert ourselves without sitting in the corner and responding to everything the man does as 'ohhh whatever you say honey' or 'ohhh whatever you want honey'.
I'm sorry but any man who has problems with a woman being herself (without being tacky of course) is just insecure and can't handle the fact that a woman has a mind of her own. Western men understand this much better, which is why *generally* a Western man doesn't want a 'yes wife', he wants someone who will honestly give her opinions and thoughts on subjects to give him a different perspective without feeling threatened as a man by it. I guess it's cultural.

Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
@Ana Huna
quote:
but as times have changed men like to use this term for an assertive female
This sentence written by Smuckers is what makes the male opinion on the usage more important than the female opinion. Notice where she is saying "men like to use" [Roll Eyes]

Well, I don't really want to hijack the thread, but I have lived in the West longer than I have in Egypt. Most of my friends have only lived in the West. Right now I live in the States, so it is not as foreign to me as you seem to think [Wink]
Yes, male society is changing (pretty much it has already changed) in regards to what we expect and accept from woman. However, being a man, and having lived among men in the West, I can speak with experience when I share with you that we don't call women a bitch for the reasons you think we do. You are essentially proving my point in your post. "Men in general don't want a 'yes wife'" like you said, so why hasn't the word "bitch" vanished from male vocabulary, so to speak? You are completely right that we want a woman who gives her opinions and it is great for us to learn the female perspective. That is why I am saying that we men know what "bitch" means to us when we call a woman by that insult, and why shouldn't we know what we mean? Women may have their own way of defining it (though this is the most enthusiastic defense of being called a bitch I have ever seen) perhaps so they can say "he is just calling me that because he is insecure" but trust me, it is not meant as a compliment.
You must have heard women even often call other women "bitches" when they think they are cruel, cold-hearted people that enjoy making other women suffer. People in general say "bitching" to mean "whining." Or, especially in the States, men call anyone who has a weak will a "bitch." Men still also use it for a woman who is particularly hot sexually (this one isn't exactly an insult, but there are more polite ways to say it [Big Grin] ) No young men call Cindy Sheehan a bitch, unless they sincerely do not like her, but she speaks her mind to the chagrin of President Bush.
Generally, Western men don't call women "bitches" just for women having minds of their own. They do it for other, mostly negative reasons. Men don't like people calling their loved ones "bitches" so that might indicate that it isn't a good thing.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by travellady:
quote:

[Smile]

Why does she have to ask you for money?
Because she spends her allowance. It's no big deal i just don't like it when she purchases items that devalue so quickly because we move a lot. Anyone who moves knows that certain items devalue overnight she purchased this expensive a$$ stainless steel Italian oven.

We moved and sold it for 33% of its price.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
@Ana Huna
quote:
This sentence written by Smuckers is what makes the male opinion on the usage more important than the female opinion. Notice where she is saying "men like to use" [Roll Eyes]

Well, I don't really want to hijack the thread, but I have lived in the West longer than I have in Egypt. Most of my friends have only lived in the West. Right now I live in the States, so it is not as foreign to me as you seem to think [Wink]
Yes, male society is changing (pretty much it has already changed) in regards to what we expect and accept from woman. However, being a man, and having lived among men in the West, I can speak with experience when I share with you that we don't call women a bitch for the reasons you think we do. You are essentially proving my point in your post. "Men in general don't want a 'yes wife'" like you said, so why hasn't the word "bitch" vanished from male vocabulary, so to speak? You are completely right that we want a woman who gives her opinions and it is great for us to learn the female perspective. That is why I am saying that we men know what "bitch" means to us when we call a woman by that insult, and why shouldn't we know what we mean? Women may have their own way of defining it (though this is the most enthusiastic defense of being called a bitch I have ever seen) perhaps so they can say "he is just calling me that because he is insecure" but trust me, it is not meant as a compliment.
You must have heard women even often call other women "bitches" when they think they are cruel, cold-hearted people that enjoy making other women suffer. People in general say "bitching" to mean "whining." Or, especially in the States, men call anyone who has a weak will a "bitch." Men still also use it for a woman who is particularly hot sexually (this one isn't exactly an insult, but there are more polite ways to say it [Big Grin] ) No young men call Cindy Sheehan a bitch, unless they sincerely do not like her, but she speaks her mind to the chagrin of President Bush.
Generally, Western men don't call women "bitches" just for women having minds of their own. They do it for other, mostly negative reasons. Men don't like people calling their loved ones "bitches" so that might indicate that it isn't a good thing.

Sorry but as a man you wouldn't understand, walk a mile in a womans shoes and then we can talk rationally. By the way I didn't assume you weren't Western. [Wink]
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Haha. I wouldn't understand how men mean it? If that is rational then yes, I guess we can't speak on it together. Even Oprah Winfrey recently had an episode on the topic, attempting to get young men to stop using the word in their music. I guess she wouldn't understand either [Razz]
I reckon it is enough talk on the subject, and that is what it seems you are telling me [Big Grin] Good day.

travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for travellady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@Ana Huna
quote:

OK, you've said a lot about what men don't mean when they call women bitches. Are you going to tell us what they do mean?
Posts: 117 | From: Kuwait | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by travellady:OK, you've said a lot about what men don't mean when they call women bitches. Are you going to tell us what they do mean?
In the UK, the standard meaning of 'bitch' is someone who talks about other people behind their back, makes snide remarks or puts people down. The other use British men put the word to is for women who refuse to sleep with them, particularly if their request for sex is met with a comment such as 'in your dreams', quite the opposite of the egyptian male meaning!
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I don't want to be called a bitch by anyone, man or woman. But a man calling me a bitch to my face better be ducking and covering. I don't believe in the female empowerment of the word bitch, I think it is a degoratory term. I understand the point of wanting to flip it and turn into a positive, to try and own it ourselves. But I still believe it has negative connotations that I would like to not be associated with. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes here. Just my two cents. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I forgot to mention a beautiful smile.

Definitely [Smile]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Thick hair.

Thick beautiful hair.

I think if I ever flew into Papua New Guinea I would get a boner [Big Grin] hahaha

A woman with thick hair is like … ecstasy

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

@ss

An Ass with definition, it must have definition. Not an invisible ass, not a fat sloppy ass but a definitive ass. You know but-cheeks with the obvious crack. Two autonomous but-cheeks [Big Grin] hahahaa

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Tits

could be A-Z i don't give a damn they are all suckable [Smile]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
@ss

An Ass with definition, it must have definition. Not an invisible ass, not a fat sloppy ass but a definitive ass. You know but-cheeks with the obvious crack. Two autonomous but-cheeks [Big Grin] hahahaa

All butts come with cracks included!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
quote:
OK, you've said a lot about what men don't mean when they call women bitches. Are you going to tell us what they do mean?
I have done that in the same post that you quoted [Smile]
Most of us have heard the term "bitch in heat" and it is likely to be why some men use it for a woman that is highly sexed. All things considered, it is slang, and thus evades a concrete definition. That is why the intention of who says it makes the difference.

However, Sobriquet is prodding us back to the original topic [Big Grin]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:
@ss

All butts come with cracks included!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
yeah but are the cheeks autonomous [Big Grin] hahahaa

[Smile]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Voice

A nice voice is essential. It could be beautiful or cute or just nice.

if you are beautiful with an ugly voice you know the deal. Nuff ced

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If a woman makes sure she gets about 1,200 milligrams of calcium each and every day, all month long, I *swear* to you, there will be no such thing as PMS. [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Demeanor

I love a woman who struts her stuff. I love the sensuality of a woman. Baby - walk, talk and BE the woman you are and don't mind the butches.

A butch is a bitch a bitch is a butch.

[Big Grin]

hahahhahahaha

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin No More:
quote:

If a woman makes sure she gets about 1,200 milligrams of calcium each and every day, all month long, I *swear* to you, there will be no such thing as PMS. [Wink]
Thanks for the advice Snoozin. I will bring it up. She is so responsible yet so careless when it comes to PMS.

Drives me crazy.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

MAKE UP

a little lipstick, a little eye liner , a little of that stuff that goes one the the top of the eye-lids

is a enough!

enough

guys want flesh not chemicals [Big Grin]

hahahahaha

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Victoria Secret

Always maintain contact with Victoria Secret.

Use a portion of your savings for Victoria Secret, because they are a HUGE TURN ON

i won't elaborate here but they are.

HUGE!! Just their women boxers that reveal the edges of a women pussy are sexy enough to drive a man crazy

get them

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Haha. I wouldn't understand how men mean it? If that is rational then yes, I guess we can't speak on it together. Even Oprah Winfrey recently had an episode on the topic, attempting to get young men to stop using the word in their music. I guess she wouldn't understand either [Razz]
I reckon it is enough talk on the subject, and that is what it seems you are telling me [Big Grin] Good day.

Yes I saw that episode and I didn't mean you wouldn't understand how men mean it and that's the issue, it isn't about how men mean it, it matters the intent in which it is used. Being a man you can't understand what it feels like to be called a bitch for speaking your opinion when a man standing next to you does the same and everyone just thinks he is smart. [Roll Eyes]
travellady
Member # 13378

Rate Member
quote:
Victoria Secret

Always maintain contact with Victoria Secret.

Use a portion of your savings for Victoria Secret, because they are a HUGE TURN ON

i won't elaborate here but they are.

HUGE!! Just their women boxers that reveal the edges of a women pussy are sexy enough to drive a man crazy

get them

Thanks, I think we've got it now.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com