EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why are bodybuilders so unattractive?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why are bodybuilders so unattractive?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone explain it to me? [Confused]

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22896

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the answer but i do agree with you. The women are worse than the men.That is if you can tell which ones are women :eek:I'm glad i hadn't had my breakfast before i looked at the images.Thought i might come on this morning and find you had had the baby but obviously still waiting PATIENTLY!
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yuuuuuuukkk

so ugly....

having nicly formed muscles is nice, but not to this extent : puke:

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I respect the discipline bodybuilders have for their sport, I have to agree that they are freaks.

The reason they look like that is because their hormones (especially testosterone) are completely out of whack and abnormally high.

Most every bodybuilder I've known has taken steroids of some sort, or atleast prohormones.

This gives them an unnatural ultra masculine aspect to their body and their face.

Ofcourse, the females look the worst.

The hardcore female bodybuilders are all jacked up on steroids, and as such, could hardly be called female anymore.

Just look at their faces. Their testosterone levels are so high, that their former soft, feminine facial features begin to take on hard, masculine one.

They don't even menstruate like normal women do, and from what I've heard, their clits are enormous; like a miniature penis [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spare me the juicy details...yak!
In fact it all are "selfkickers", of course.
They need to have a kind of being obsessed by their own body`s, and need to feel admired by the way they look.
A poor psychological life...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yana
Member # 11508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:

They don't even menstruate like normal women do, and from what I've heard, their clits are enormous; like a miniature penis [Big Grin]

~Alistair

EEEeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

really [Embarrassed]

Posts: 311 | From: Armenia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill stick to my buzzing friend
i wouldnt look at these iff they were the last men on this earth
yuk i hate it
they are sooooo ugly for sure with there fake rubbish tan

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:
While I respect the discipline bodybuilders have for their sport, I have to agree that they are freaks.

The reason they look like that is because their hormones (especially testosterone) are completely out of whack and abnormally high.

Most every bodybuilder I've known has taken steroids of some sort, or atleast prohormones.

This gives them an unnatural ultra masculine aspect to their body and their face.

Ofcourse, the females look the worst.

The hardcore female bodybuilders are all jacked up on steroids, and as such, could hardly be called female anymore.

Just look at their faces. Their testosterone levels are so high, that their former soft, feminine facial features begin to take on hard, masculine one.

~Alistair

[Big Grin] I just choked on my sandwich [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smucks, you must be having a boy, cause there always late,
and youre still here so im thinking, maybe a boy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

girl [Wink]

[Big Grin]

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How anyone can find this attractive/ admirable ??
I do not know ?? [Eek!] excuse me while i choke on my own vomit yuk!!!
And the colour of them ??? Where the hell does this come from ?? [Confused]
I have never seen anyone this colour b4 ? not even the die hard fake tan freaks PUKE !! [Roll Eyes]
all i have to say is YUK YUK YUK !!
I love a big man to look at... [Wink] but this is way way to far! [Eek!]
If i want to hug something thats rock hard i'll cuddle a statue LOL
I like a bit of fat on people More to the pound !! [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] I agree with you Minty, I mean it's great to be toned and in shape but this is ridiculous. Someone mentioned above that they have great discipline, and I agree, but it does seem over the top like a form of insecurity. The women just look freaky and the men look scary, who wants a woman that can pop open their bottle of Pepsi with her thighs? [Confused]
And all of the veins, eaughhh, pass the puke bucket.... [Frown]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes quick
pass the bucket really fast

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful its filling up fast LOL xxx
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt do a thing for me either!!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FouadsPrincessDawn
Member # 13458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FouadsPrincessDawn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!! I'd be scared one of those guys would roll over in bed and smash me like a pancake
Ackkkkkkkkk

--------------------
Dawn

Posts: 27 | From: Plainfield, Indiana U.S.A. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also dislike abnormal muscularity especially when it was gained through steroids. Smuckers I don’t know why some/many ladies love beef heads. Science indicates abnormal muscle gain (steroids) results in a decreased libido. This translates to a guy having a hard time getting it up.

One of the beauties of life is a man being inside of a woman what good is having so many fake muscles when you can’t even make love to your lady?

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

(choking on my sandwich again)
I have no response sobriquet. [Big Grin]

audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for audbod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers, Just to cheer you up :eek:Both my daughters were 2 weeks late and the youngest weighed almost 11 pounds
Posts: 209 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
audbod
Member # 12901

Rate Member
Why are graemlins not working! But of course the f...... flood protection is on overdrive.
ashia42
Member # 13520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashia42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all. I have read this message board over the past few months to see what other women from the united states or other countries handle being married to an egyptian man and living in egypt. I have found alot of useful information on this message board. I have had no reason to respond to any of the responses until I seen this message posted. Not all bodybuilders use steriods or human growth injections to build their bodies for competitions. I know that my husband does not do this when he gets ready for a competition. My husband is a professional body builder and a personal fitness trainer. He uses supplements, protein shakes, and good hard work of 2 to 4 hours of training everyday to get his body ready for competition. My husband does not look like those pictures until he starts training a month before competition. Bodybuilders have their off season where they do not train as hard. As they say to each their own and everyone has a preference to what they are attracted to in this world. As with everyone else in this world, bodybuilders get "lumped together".
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by ashia42:
Hello to all. I have read this message board over the past few months to see what other women from the united states or other countries handle being married to an egyptian man and living in egypt. I have found alot of useful information on this message board. I have had no reason to respond to any of the responses until I seen this message posted. Not all bodybuilders use steriods or human growth injections to build their bodies for competitions. I know that my husband does not do this when he gets ready for a competition. My husband is a professional body builder and a personal fitness trainer. He uses supplements, protein shakes, and good hard work of 2 to 4 hours of training everyday to get his body ready for competition. My husband does not look like those pictures until he starts training a month before competition. Bodybuilders have their off season where they do not train as hard. As they say to each their own and everyone has a preference to what they are attracted to in this world. As with everyone else in this world, bodybuilders get "lumped together".

We are not fighters in your cause, merely stating opinions about those who bulk up in freaky ways. I'm sure you're husband is great, congrats and welcome to ES. [Smile]
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is disgusting ( in my opinion ), the men look horrible. Yes a little bit of a six pack here and there can be sexy but anything that is overdone wont look right. Life is about balance, never going too far to the right nor too far to the left. These people go beyond too far. They over do it and thats why they look like freaken idiots. The women loose their breasts, and the men seem to have NOTHING in the pants, probably because it all goes to their overly pumped legs LOOL!

and why do they look sooo tanned and leatherly?

:|

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I always wonder what happens when they get old and the muscles start to sag and they're already overly pumped up, gag.
I think they think tanning makes the muscles look more defined, but you're right they over-do everything. The veins are what kill me, I do not want to see a bunch of overly engorged veins running all over my man's body (or any man's body).
Sorry, this is a pack mentality I think. They all get together and congratulate each other on how great they look without being able to be really objective and say 'hey Dave, you know you're looking kind of leathery and veiny today'. [Frown]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Sly fined for importing restricted drugs

SYDNEY, Australia - Actor
Sylvester Stallone was formally convicted Monday of importing restricted muscle-building hormones into Australia and ordered to pay $10,651 in fines and court costs.

New South Wales state Deputy Chief Magistrate Paul Cloran said the "Rocky" and "Rambo" star failed to show he had a valid prescription for dozens of vials of human growth hormone found in his luggage when he arrived in Sydney for a promotional tour in February.

Stallone had also failed to declare the male hormone testosterone on a customs entry form, although prosecutors said he had legitimate medical reasons for carrying the drug.

Cloran fined Stallone, who was not present in court and had previously pleaded guilty, a total of $2,451 on both charges and ordered him to pay prosecution costs of $8,200.

Calls to Stallone's publicist were not immediately returned.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070521/ap_en_mo/people_stallone

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com