EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Who hates the end of the month? (who loves it)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who hates the end of the month? (who loves it)
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who hates the end of the month? I hate it with a passion and alhamdulillah this month is only 30 days long.

I have a million reasons (okay only 2) why I hate the end of the month. It just seems that it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

Which part of the month you like. I know this is a delicate matter with women and their issues and I don't want to turn it into that.

I am looking forward to July because – I hate july – and the sooner it is done with the better. I am looking forward to july – because it is a new month = new allowance. I am looking forward to the end of the month because we are tight the last week.

Some of you are probably aliens and prefer the end of the month. [Razz]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm liking the end of this month since the yankees are 10.5 games behind my beloved red sox. [Razz]

I'm dreading next month because the Yankees usually bounce back after the All-Star games. [Eek!]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate the end of the month because I have a deadline to meet at work. Doesn't matter the month, I hate all ends of all months.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, but i really like the end of the month, as a matter of fact the last day of every month ... because I get paid that day [Wink]

The months of year that I like the most are July and August cause then I have summerholidays [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
I'm liking the end of this month since the yankees are 10.5 games behind my beloved red sox. [Razz]

I'm dreading next month because the Yankees usually bounce back after the All-Star games. [Eek!]

yeah yeah [Smile]

If i knew a die-hard red sox fan was embedded in ES, i would have kept my mouth shut. I swear the day will come this season when you will be humiliated and i am looking soooooooooo forward to it, or have you forgotten the 5 game sweep last season in Boston?

Keep jinxing your team doodlebug [Razz]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry's Sandra
Member # 13539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry's Sandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate end of every month because lots of month-end financial reports to be done [Frown] (and that is happening year-round -- accounting money that can never be mine) [Frown]

I like every 10th and 25th because I get paid for the "hard labor" I've done [Smile]

And looking forward to christmas season and holidays every year, but feel anxious on start of a new year, wondering what trials would come.

Posts: 53 | From: somewhere | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I *hate* the end of the month, but it means that rent is coming due, so it's certainly not my favorite time.
Other than that I don't care much.
The days pass one after another, in much the same fashion, whether it's the beginning or the end (except for during PMS).
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarka
Member # 13644

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont mind any time of the month, exept in September, I dont like the end of september much because it signifies the days starting to get darker,colder,wetter and generally more miserable.

I have always loved the end of December, because I always celebrated Christmas, Christmas is a time when people make more effort to be with each other in our family, so thats always nice, then i really look forward to Jan because Its a fresh new start to the year, days start to get brighter and I know it will be spring soon.

So I guess by that I look forward to bright weather, I desperately want to live in a warm country, then will look forward to every month [Big Grin]

Posts: 83 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the last wednesday of the month as it's pay day [Smile]
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
quote:

yeah yeah [Smile]

If i knew a die-hard red sox fan was embedded in ES, i would have kept my mouth shut. I swear the day will come this season when you will be humiliated and i am looking soooooooooo forward to it, or have you forgotten the 5 game sweep last season in Boston?

Keep jinxing your team doodlebug [Razz]

I'm not the ONLY die hard Red Sox fan on ES my friend. [Wink] And I do remember that 5 game sweep but I also remember a brilliant comeback in a certain playoff game in 2004 when we were 3 games down. I was on the Caribbean Princess with my sister watching game 7 on the ships outdoor wide screen. Best freakin' night of my life. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say the end of the month holds any significance for me. [Confused]

But I LOVE JULY. [Razz]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
although november is my birthday,im glad when it is over,as i have lost so many loved ones in that month.i love the 1st day of the month,pay day.but im looking foreward to the end of july,as i will be leaving the cold weather behind,and spending 6months of sunshine,in my home in sharm.
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm liking the end of this month since the yankees are 10.5 games behind my beloved red sox.

I'm dreading next month because the Yankees usually bounce back after the All-Star games.

yeah yeah

I'm not the ONLY die hard Red Sox fan on ES my friend. [Wink] And I do remember that 5 game sweep but I also remember a brilliant comeback in a certain playoff game in 2004 when we were 3 games down. I was on the Caribbean Princess with my sister watching game 7 on the ships outdoor wide screen. Best freakin' night of my life. [Big Grin]
Aside from Oct 2004 you've experienced nothing but misery as a Red Sox fan. You know that and I know that. One of my favorite moments was 2003 game 7 ALCS, watching Pedro squirm on the mound was priceless.

And Aaron Boone's (a.k.a Aaron "ffing" Boone [Big Grin] ) walk-off was .... [Big Grin]

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going to a game next weekend [Wink] will bring you both back a hotdog (S & D) so two can continue to fight over this [Razz]

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PMS ~ enough said
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:
going to a game next weekend [Wink] will bring you both back a hotdog (S & D) so two can continue to fight over this [Razz]

Have fun cairobug [Smile] and bring 'em some luck please

They are down 2-0 in the bottom of the 3rd right this minute against the giants [Frown]

damn!

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am soooo happy that my fiance doesn't care too much for watching sports.
I won't have to sit around watching (or listening to) games that I have no interest in at all.
[Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
I won't have to sit around watching (or listening to) games that I have no interest in at all.
[Razz] [Big Grin]

Haram 3alayk let the poor guy watch his game on gamecast or something ... you won't hear or see anything [Big Grin]
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cairobug:

Have fun cairobug [Smile] and bring 'em some luck please

They are down 2-0 in the bottom of the 3rd right this minute against the giants [Frown]

damn!

Thanks S. well I'm going with my "lucky" friend, so you never know...if they do better next week--just remember who went with her lucky friend [Wink]
Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

quote:
quote:
[Razz] [Big Grin]

Haram 3alayk let the poor guy watch his game on gamecast or something ... you won't hear or see anything [Big Grin]
Oh I wouldn't forbid him or something, he just really doesn't watch much by way of sports. I think just an occasional soccer match. If even that. We prefer movies to sports. [Smile]

And what's Haram 3alayk? I'm learning Arabic but it's only week two!

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
quote:
quote:
[Razz] [Big Grin]

Oh I wouldn't forbid him or something, he just really doesn't watch much by way of sports. I think just an occasional soccer match. If even that. We prefer movies to sports. [Smile]

And what's Haram 3alayk? I'm learning Arabic but it's only week two!

Haram Alayak is more or less 'shame on you' + 'pity the poor guy' (in this context).

The dude is probably petrified of you [Razz]
-tottally kidding

but most Egyptian males are into ahly/zamalek

LovedOne
Member # 10222

I will ask him and see what he says. Maybe I could even get him to post here, but I sincerely doubt it! He can't stand this place. [Big Grin]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Alright, he says he likes ahly but only cares to know the score, not watch the game. Only if it's world cup or something he'll watch.
And I was right, he doesn't want to post here. He laughed when he read my reply about it. [Big Grin]

*sigh* I lubs my sweety.
[Smile]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell him this: Scoreboard-supporters are no supporters.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

I like August. Mainly because July is over and fall is a coming, I love the beginning of the month. I dedicate this song to August, September and all the months coming our way.

On a long and lonesome highway, east of omaha.
You can listen to the engine moaning out its one lone song
You can think about woman, or the girl you knew the night before,
But your thoughts will soon be wandering, the way they always do.
When your riding sixteen hours and theres nothing much to do
And you dont feel much like riding, you just wish the trip was through.
Say, here I am, on the road again. there I am, up on the stage.
Here I go, playing star again.
There I go, turn the page. – Bob Seger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7yOccqdxI&mode=related&search=

doodlebug
Member # 11649

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 13 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/index.jsp

You know what you miserable dirty water fan, the season is not over yet and besides we are only 3games back of Cleveland for the WC. So there [Big Grin]

You and Red Sox Nation are scared. You have the best arms in baseball but NY owns them. Go ahead and read what SOSH is saying, this is a fact. Beckett, Dice-K, Shill and Wake have like 4.50+ ERA against the “MFY”.

We own your Billion Dollar Arms [Big Grin]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

yayaya we'll see who's still talkin' in october [Razz]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
yayaya we'll see who's still talkin' in october [Razz]

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Gagne
Gegne
Gagneeeeeeeeeee

[Big Grin]

Ahahahahahahaha

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

If I leave here tomarrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now
There's too many places I've gotta see
If I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same

Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change
Oooh ooh ooh
And the bird you cannot change
Lord knows I cannot change

Bye bye its been sweet love
Though this feeling I cannot change
Please don't take this so badly
Cause lord knows i'm to blame

If I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same

Cause i'm as free as a bird now
ooh oh oh
And the bird you cannot change

Lord knows I can't change

Lord help me I can't chaaange
Lord I can't change
Wont you fly high free bird

we're taking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!back!!!!!!!!!

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Many of you might not know what is going on but this is very personal. It is very personal indeed. Boston versus New York thing!

Animosity

We have a devout Boston Red Sox Fan here

Hey … God bless her

But she is loud

Actually a little obnoxious

You see dear ES…. Boston was ahead of New York by 14.5 games

Now it is down to 5 games

Everyone signed NY off …Everyone especially the Media

Doodlebug was boasting and boasting and boasting

Doodlebaby you boasting now boo? [Big Grin]

See you in October!!

Rrrrrrrrr

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com