EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » how to please a woman (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how to please a woman
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
?

how does a man please a woman?
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SeeWhatYousay
Member # 13667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeeWhatYousay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by MK Mouse Killer:
a?

no! you start by saying 'hi'
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

so many women here and not a peep
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
so many women here and not a peep

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

If you want to please a woman – you tell her the truth – that is it
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
?

Love her.
Respect her.
Be truthful.
Be kind.
Be generous.
Teach her.

I could go on....
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

You please a woman by:

-Doing her well (and please do not make me elaborate)
-Listening to her and whatever she has to say
-Cuddle-Hug

If I missed something let me know

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feed her chocolate....then give her a good 'seeing to'!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Feed her chocolate....then give her a good 'seeing to'!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

oh i disagree. I think the "seeing to" should come before the chocolate.

Offering to do the dishes is always a good one too. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My honest opinion? It's rather difficult to please a woman.

First, you can't do it unless we WANT to be pleased, by that I mean we're not looking to match up with some guy who will treat us like crap. We must be to the point in our lives where we know what we want in a man.

Second, once we have the man we really want we have to be willing to not always insist to be right in everything. Just because we are wrong sometimes isn't a personal flaw, it makes us human (remember that ladies).

Third, we have to be willing to not expect men to read our minds. A lot of us make this mistake and end up pouting because the man just 'doesn't get it'. Ok, newsflash, I don't believe in psychics or palm readers, I don't expect my husband to fall into that category either.

EASIEST WAY TO PLEASE A WOMAN: ...Just LISTEN. You don't have to solve the woman's problems, just shut up and listen to what she has to say....don't act like you're listening but really watching the football game on tv (we know when you're doing that and we hate it), don't just say 'ahuh' and when we ask ,'do you agree?' you look at us blankly. [Roll Eyes] Listening is 90% of making a woman happy, if you can master that, the rest is chocolate, occasional massages, surprise dinner at a nice restaurant, remembering birthdays/anniversarys/intimacy and just saying I love you every now and then. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunes....now that you finally outed to your original nick,tell me,confess,were you also "El Don",also known as Mr.Sex himself????? [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

Feel free to peel yourself off in the cozyness of this thread,please.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

the best one yet [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocktail
Member # 13524

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocktail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah definitly tell the truth! Also be kind, give a little or a lot but give - show your true colours. Dont hide behind faces. Sing her a song dedicated to her, that always gets me [Smile] . Be romantic, careing, appreciating...
Say she looks good, even first thing in the morning, without the make up - appreciate her smile, the sparkle in her eyes. Try just try to understand where she is coming from - try! If she feels your trying that's enough. The list is endless but mainly love her with what you got, dont be mean with your emotions towards her. Be there not only when she is fun but also when she is not fun but down. Be there when she needs you the most that's very pleasing indeed. Be consistant with your love for her. It is a question of consistancy sometimes. Women need to trust, show your trustworthy and she will be pleased. How to show your trustworthy? Read the above [Smile] .

Posts: 91 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Yah yah yah

I never met a woman who wasn't totally ecstatic with a jewelry gift.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yah yah yah

I never met a woman who wasn't totally ecstatic with a jewelry gift.

If that is all the guy has to offer,noo,a jewerly gift is not gonna make me ecstatic.I guarantee you so [Wink]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some cases if u tell truth..,she will go away..

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by hetsho1982:
quote:
--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some cases if u tell truth..,she will go away..

ROFL [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bugger off so she can go shopping.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one MK!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give her Rod stewart.
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Going out is also very pleasing to women, eating together at a casual/formal restaurant is a great example.

You know today i woke up with a hangover around 2 PM. Then an hour or so later i went back to bed and awoke again at around 8-9pm. Bare with me, anyway my lady looked kind of upset and i thought my excessive sleeping and hangover had something to do with it.

It wasn't the case so i talked to her about what was bothering her and it was really something undeserving but people react differently to different things.

Anyway long story short

Simple talking
A little hugging
Chocolate chips cookies (that i went out and bought not to long ago)
1 Chocolate candy bar " "
Some made in Saudia Arabia type fig newtons (she loves)

Changed the mood for the better. [Smile]

Some of you gals probably won't agree with me but babying a woman is very pleasing to some women. I am not talking about constant babying but rather at an appropriate time.

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!Hope you are right [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You make her feel like she is the most important one in the room. Also, what a man says and how he says it can make a woman crazy for him.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont ever ask to drive my car> Always agree with me even when I am wrong and in return I will always agree with you when you are agreeing with me> Dont ever expect me to wash your underwear if you wouldn't wash them yourself [Eek!] [Razz] . Respect my accomplishments as a woman, dont try to suppress and feel the need to control me to make yourself feel like a man,just accept me ..............this is what makes me happy [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalOne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/bjaes.geo/lyrics/badams.htm

Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
( Bryan Adams )

To really love a woman,
To understand her,
You've got to know her deep inside ...
Hear every thought,
See every dream,
And give her wings when she wants to fly.
Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms ...
You know you really love a woman

When you love a woman,
You tell her that she's really wanted.
When you love a woman,
You tell her that she's the one.
She needs somebody, to tell her that it's gonna last forever.
So tell me have you ever really ... really, really ever loved a woman?

To really love a woman,
Let her hold you,
Till you know how she needs to be touched.
You've got to breathe her, really taste her,
Till you can feel her in your blood.
And when you see your unborn children in her eyes ...
You know you really love a woman.

When you love a woman,
When you love a woman,

You've got to give her some faith,
Hold her tight, a little tenderness.
You've got to treat her right.
She will be there for you taking good care of you ...
You really gotta love your woman.

And when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms,

When you love a woman,
When you love a woman,

Posts: 176 | From: Proud to be Egyptian | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalOne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
quote:
?

Teach her.

[Smile]

[Confused]
Posts: 176 | From: Proud to be Egyptian | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GlobalOne:
http://www.geocities.com/bjaes.geo/lyrics/badams.htm

Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
( Bryan Adams )

To really love a woman,
To understand her,
You've got to know her deep inside ...
Hear every thought,
See every dream,
And give her wings when she wants to fly.
Then when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms ...
You know you really love a woman

When you love a woman,
When you love a woman,

To really love a woman,
Let her hold you,
Till you know how she needs to be touched.
You've got to breathe her, really taste her,
Till you can feel her in your blood.
And when you see your unborn children in her eyes ...

When you love a woman,
When you love a woman,

You've got to give her some faith,
Hold her tight, a little tenderness.
You've got to treat her right.
She will be there for you taking good care of you ...
You really gotta love your woman.

And when you find yourself lying helpless in her arms,

When you love a woman,
When you love a woman,

I always cry when I hear that song!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
When you love someone - you'll do anything
you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

you'll deny the truth - believe a lie
there'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
but your lonely nights - have just begun
when you love someone

when you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
and nothin' else can ever change your mind
when you want someone - when you need someone
when you need someone...

when you love someone - you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all - no matter what may come
when you love someone... yeah
you'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
when you love someone

GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by GlobalOne:

when you love someone - you'll sacrifice
you'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
you'd risk it all - no matter what may come
when you love someone... yeah

specially if you are a cougar in Sharm [Wink] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh lord, a cougar in Sharm and giving up everything and risking it all, whatever! [Big Grin] Some mentalities I will never understand. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalOne
Member # 13363

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
– you tell her the truth –

That is a recipe for disaster. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I would say just do not show any signs of annoyance at the shoes store and when she is done shopping, pick the extra pair of shoes that she liked but did not want to buy because you agreed that she will only buy 2 pairs this month for budget reasons.

Flowers delivered to her no reason or no occasion. a surprise house cleaning and meal ready on the table when it is her turn to cook. [Cool]

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

If we are to kick it seriously then generalizations are dismissed because every woman is different. Most of you are women here and you know how different you are from the next woman. I think understanding a woman and what actually pleases her is essential and I am not talking sexually because I would like this thread to remain PG.

I believe some women need to be treated in a certain way by their man. You can not treat a working professional in the same manner as you would a housewife. The working professional might actually become a housewife and vice-versa and so versatility is a must.

Some women were pretty much spoiled all their lives and they want the status quo to remain. I have never been in a serious relationship where a woman did not appreciate serious babying.

definition of babying:

Babying: Making a woman feel as comfortable as possible. Caressing and compliments go hand and hand. You look beautiful, you look good, your hair looks nice, you look sexy. Be a pillow for the woman let her be as comfortable as possible . Never ever criticize anything she cooks for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd time. After that make some ‘recommendations’ if necessary.

Take what she enjoys seriously and I mean very seriously. Friendship is very important to women. Women in steady relationships love certain routines and once you start you better keep it up.

Well enough for now....

SoumSoum
Member # 13769

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoumSoum   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walahi ya ibni ana radiya be2alili,

23mel eih aktar men kedaaaaaa

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
3amou3a

Posts: 15 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted 08 July, 2007 07:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote :

I would say just do not show any signs of annoyance at the shoes store and when she is done shopping, pick the extra pair of shoes that she liked but did not want to buy because you agreed that she will only buy 2 pairs this month for budget reasons.

Flowers delivered to her no reason or no occasion. a surprise house cleaning and meal ready on the table when it is her turn to cook.

to : Global one

I want to meet you !! [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

great thread
nice to hear the man-point-of-view. [Wink]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice is, never ask a woman about advice on other women. [Razz]

You will think she's giving you advice on other women, but she's really giving you advice on herself.

If you want to know how to please a woman, ask another man with lots of experience in dealing with feisty femmes.....like me [Big Grin]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you`re a man of the world, Alistair? [Wink]
In my opinion n e v e r ask somebody else; just go the lady, and ask h e r in the same clumsy way as you feel... She will be melting...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^What point of view, smucks? I havent seen anything impressive on here from the men [Razz] .Flowers? I've come to find out that the only time a man will give you a gift is because 1-he has done something wrong 2-he is planning on doing something wrong, so by suprising his lady with a gift will keep her mind occupied and leave her feeling the warm fuzzies so he can get away with what he is planning on doing wrong...common tactics used by men to manipulate woman.The song that was posted? Please,it was a song written to manipulate woman into buying a record [Roll Eyes] . Allowing me to buy a pair of shoes?? Cold day in hell is all I have to say about that one.................
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

I'm not a man of the World, but I am a man for the World [Wink]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, ready to offer whatever she likes, where-ever she likes, who-ever she may be....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
-----------------------------------
In my opinion n e v e r ask somebody else; just go the lady, and ask h e r in the same clumsy way as you feel... She will be melting...

what kind of clumsy?? and how u sure she will be melting coz of that..?? [Razz]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Blooming, stuttering...
Think it`s working...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I know it is an unorthodox view, but the FRIEND can not be a LOVER: it spoils the mystique, and excitement. Of course the mutual trust and knowing we can lean on each other is a 'friendship component', but a man trying too hard to be a 'woman's friend' ends up very often beeing a 'woman's doormat': and just how attractive that is?... [Wink] Male ES component please take note. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Depends on the man himself, KM. There are enough men who never will be a doormat, and still be able to be a friend and a lover on the same time.
It is just how strong they are...

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Depends on the man himself, KM. There are enough men who never will be a doormat, and still be able to be a friend and a lover on the same time.
It is just how strong they are...

Agreed - but these ones are far and between... [Smile]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
^^What point of view, smucks? I havent seen anything impressive on here from the men [Razz] .Flowers? I've come to find out that the only time a man will give you a gift is because 1-he has done something wrong 2-he is planning on doing something wrong, so by suprising his lady with a gift will keep her mind occupied and leave her feeling the warm fuzzies so he can get away with what he is planning on doing wrong...common tactics used by men to manipulate woman.The song that was posted? Please,it was a song written to manipulate woman into buying a record [Roll Eyes] . Allowing me to buy a pair of shoes?? Cold day in hell is all I have to say about that one.................

ROFL [Big Grin]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:
quote:

I'm not a man of the World, but I am a man for the World [Wink]

~Alistair

Alistair's more a man from another planet. [Razz]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:

You know something Rumi, you are absolutely right because a woman’s love for her man makes the efforts of a man beautiful in her eyes. You can cook the most delicious dinner but if the woman doesn’t love you then it will probably be something like ‘he knows how to cook’ but if there is love it will be much more meaningful.

That’s basically it if you don’t have feelings, then it is pretty much meaningless and if I was single – I wouldn’t extend an ounce of energy on women I have no intention of keeping – I'll have the closest Italian restaurant deliver something and serve it, and after enough wine I'll probably confess.

If you really have feelings for a woman – you will go all out because you want to make her happy.

That's the greatest commodity on earth happiness and it is impossible without the feelings of a woman.

So you are right Rumi. Now if you had feelings for a guy and he did many of the things that guys wrote above - you would be very pleased [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com